*CLOSED* PoIR Global Canon Initiative - Discussion

Discuss anything dealing with the Touhou: PoIR RP. Suggestions for forum improvement also go here.

Re: PoIR Global Canon Initiative - Discussion

Postby Rin Satsuki » 11 Apr 2013 13:01

Kogasa Tatara wrote:If interested players want to hammer out a specification on thread tagging, that's good and well, but I can't imagine enforcing it, which is my only issue with the idea.

Additional potential issue: the volunteers would need mod rights to rename threads and/or you would need the assistance of a mod who is able, willing, and also bored out of their wits to go and rename threads all day.

Or is that what you meant when you said you couldn't imagine enforcing it?
Rin Satsuki
Software Admin

Re: PoIR Global Canon Initiative - Discussion

Postby Kogasa Tatara » 11 Apr 2013 22:30

Rin Satsuki wrote:
Kogasa Tatara wrote:If interested players want to hammer out a specification on thread tagging, that's good and well, but I can't imagine enforcing it, which is my only issue with the idea.

Additional potential issue: the volunteers would need mod rights to rename threads and/or you would need the assistance of a mod who is able, willing, and also bored out of their wits to go and rename threads all day.

Or is that what you meant when you said you couldn't imagine enforcing it?

I didn't even think about that, though it just adds to my feelings that thread tags are overkill.
Kogasa Tatara
Forum/IRC Moderator

Previous

Return to General RP Discussion