The Courts are Empty

For departure notices of characters that have long since been dropped.

The Courts are Empty

Postby Shikieiki Yamaxanadu » 24 Feb 2013 08:20

Characters droped: Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Konngara

Reasons:

It hurts like hell, it really does. I was Shikieiki for over a year, but now.... Well, I've had my reality checked. As many know, I am one of the "younger" members, and I am going to college not to long from now. I need to straigthen my priorities and finish off strong instead of let myself wan. I am sorry for all those threads my heart can't tend to, and I am sorry to leave when so many wonderful new players have joined.

This Yama will take her leave, but she hopes to make a reapperance once the chaotic sounds of the unlawful have been quelled, and the cycle has returned to proper order. Don't worry, I am sure I will retur before anyone misses me, so take care of my dear Eiki and Konngara if anyone choses to take care.

Be well, my fellow Gensokyians, and remember that there is no gray line; everything is either black or white.
Shikieiki Yamaxanadu
Free Character

Re: The Courts are Empty

Postby Ichirin Kumoi » 24 Feb 2013 10:36

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T________________________T
I hope you can sort your things, Yama! I'll really miss you at PoIR! :<
Stay strong! You know this nun here is always willing to help! :D
<RoboReimu> i'm pretty damn scary
Ichirin Kumoi
Forum Moderator

Postby Rin Kaenbyou » 24 Feb 2013 23:49

Awww, it is a shame to see you go, Ms. High-and-Mighty, it truly is! It was a distinct pleasure to to RP with ya, sis!

It hurts to see ya go, but I'm glad your putting first things first! Study hard, and the best of luck to you with college! Many happy voyages to ya, sis. You'll always have your friends here, so don' be a stranger now!

-Orin
Rin Kaenbyou
Main Character

Postby Kotohime » 25 Feb 2013 05:55

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx4DiZ1kvxA[/video]

We'll keep your gavel warm for you, Eiki. May your judgement always be fair and swift.
Kotohime
Free Character

Postby Youmu Konpaku » 10 Mar 2013 20:15

Uwah! I only learned of this now. Nobody ever told me! (And February was a horribly stressfully busy month for me. I should have checked the departures more often though ..)

I'll miss you Eiki-sama! >_< O~

But getting your priorities right is a good thing. Good Luck with college, make yourself proud. Be diligent!
Youmu Konpaku
Main Character

Return to Departures Archive