Gonna retire dat vampire

For departure notices of characters that have long since been dropped.

Gonna retire dat vampire

Postby Kurumi » 15 Jan 2013 23:20

Character(s) to be Dropped: Kurumi
Reason for Dropping: It's been fun, but I just don't have the drive to take Kurumi on wacky adventures anymore.

It's been a pleasure rping with you all, without you I would not have been able to fully appreciate the amazing fandom that is Touhou like I do today; I've learned the characters names to faces and their inspirations mostly through your interpretations and from what I've read on wikis. Yet I, embarrassing as it is to admit, still haven't touched any game that isn't Lotus Land Story. XD;

Anyway, thank you for welcoming me to your game and letting me be part of your forums with my silly take on the Vampire Girl.

- Justy/MiraKurumi
Kurumi's Journal <------------------------> Kurumi's Spell Cards
Kurumi's path to vampire nobility
a journey of a petite bourgeoisie
and her struggles in class mobility
- <Tewi>
Kurumi
Free Character

Re: Gonna retire dat vampire

Postby Merlin Prismriver » 16 Jan 2013 11:44

Well, it has certainly been fun having you around, Lady Kurumi. I'll miss you and your wacky antics. Anywhere you ended up in later, I hope you can still have as much fun as you do here.
Merlin Prismriver
Main Character

Postby Youmu Konpaku » 16 Jan 2013 22:34

Aww .. and just when I finally got to know you in a thread. I greatly enjoy reading your posts, because you manage to display Kurumi in a way that makes a character with an obnoxious personality a delight to read and interact with. I would call that a rare talent, and I at least will greatly miss it.

But in the end the goal is to have fun.

I wish you good luck on your future endeavours, Miss Vampire Queen of Everything and I would have liked to play with you some more.
Youmu Konpaku
Main Character

Postby Star Sapphire » 17 Jan 2013 00:41

I-I'm free? I don't have to worry about being bullied by the silly vampire anymore! WWOOHOOO!!! But in all seriousness, you will be missed Kurumi. It was always a joy to read your posts and always wonderful to have you along in threads. I hope things go well for you and wish you the very best.
Star Sapphire
Free Character

Postby Yumemi Okazaki » 18 Jan 2013 04:54

Many many years from now, when I'm looking back on my days on PoIR, you shall be one of the few that I remember and smile about. I've enjoyed your playing of Kurumi, and, while we may not have interacted much over the years, I can say that I am sad to see such a great player go.

Take care Kurumi! You shall be missed, but never forgotten!
Link
Have a neko Marisa to brighten your day.
Yumemi Okazaki
Free Character

Return to Departures Archive