MADOKA: Repercussions of Puella Magi (WARNING: SPOILERS)

A place for members to show their creative side.
Forum rules
Have any Touhou inspired fan art or fanfiction? Do you like to play with graphics in image editing software? Do you make music? If you do anything creative at all, this is the place to put it. Knock yourself out!

MADOKA: Repercussions of Puella Magi (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Tewi Inaba » 28 Feb 2011 17:10

MADOKA: Repercussions of Puella Magi

Sayka Miki waited. The lights above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were witches in the base. She didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Kyubay were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Sayaka was a magical girl for fourteen years. When she was young she watched the hospitals and she said to homura "I want to swing a sword homura."
Homura said "No! You will BE KILL BY WITCHES"
There was a time when she believed her. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the misplaced tower of Burj Khalifa she knew there were witches.
"This is Kyubay" the radio crackered. "You must fight the witches!"
So Sayaka gotted her sarmuai sword and sliced up the wall.
"SHE GOING TO KILL US" said the witches
"I will chomp at her head" said the sandwormwitch and she emerged out of her doll. Sayaka sarmuaied at her and tried to blew her up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the witches" she shouted
The radio said "No, Sayaka. You are the witches"
And then Sayaka was a lich.
Tewi Inaba
Alternate Character

Re: MADOKA: Repercussions of Puella Magi (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Postby Tewi Inaba » 28 Feb 2011 17:13

I still sincerely believe that the whole thing in Madoka happen in an alternate future where Dubai managed to become a superpower and successfully made Japan its colony.
Tewi Inaba
Alternate Character

Return to Art and Fanfiction