I did say I would eventually do it

A place for members to show their creative side.
Forum rules
Have any Touhou inspired fan art or fanfiction? Do you like to play with graphics in image editing software? Do you make music? If you do anything creative at all, this is the place to put it. Knock yourself out!

I did say I would eventually do it

Postby Flandre Scarlet » 16 Jun 2010 02:29

So the oldfriends here might remember me bitching ages ago about that tablet I spent $200 on and never used, and how while I can draw moderately well on paper, I can't use that diddly stupid smooth tablet thing with the giant wide pressure sensitive pen at all. Well it's had about two years of dust gathering and I finally decided to cudgel my brains into actually drawing something with it. Hours and hours of frustration trying to get some goddamn circles until eventually I started actually doodling and then in a few more hours I was replacing everything I drew at first. Been about a day of just drawing for something not particularly spectacular as I learned and sped up as I went along, and it's uncoloured, but hey I think I remember promising to show it here if I ever did do it (even if I promised that while having no intention of ever doing it). So yeah. Just so you can't say I lied. And yeah it's original. I made it up on the spot.

http://i48.tinypic.com/33l09j7.png
Flandre Scarlet
Main Character

Re: I did say I would eventually do it

Postby Shikieiki Yamaxanadu » 16 Jun 2010 02:34

Excellent work, Floony~

You can do anything if you try! 8D *RAINBOWS!*
Shikieiki Yamaxanadu
Free Character

Re: I did say I would eventually do it

Postby Rikako Asakura » 16 Jun 2010 02:36

My envy tells me to stab you.