GENSOKYO MAFIA

Discuss anything and everything. Really.

Re: GENSOKYO MAFIA

Postby Mamizou Futatsuiwa » 09 Jun 2013 05:53

There's no romance like necromance. Let's get this old thread up and let's actually do this piffle.

C'mon guys. Be cool.

Be cool and murder each other.
What man can truly be strong, who knows not the sea?
Mamizou Futatsuiwa
Free Character

Postby Merlin Prismriver » 09 Jun 2013 12:56

Le gasp! Another insane cop appeared! Lynch lynch lynch!
Merlin Prismriver
Main Character

Postby Alice Margatroid » 09 Jun 2013 13:43

How about we just plain lynches everyone and get it over with?
Alice Margatroid
Main Character

Postby Koishi Komeiji » 10 Jun 2013 01:04

can we do this yet
like seriously
Koishi Komeiji
Alternate Character

Postby Rin Satsuki » 10 Jun 2013 05:39

Game has started, check the other thread for information.

From now on, we'd be better off running games in a different thread than this one, it's too long to be able to find things easily. So we'll have this as a discussion and recruitment thread, and a separate thread for every game (which also means that we could run several games simultaneously if we wished).

In other words, everything relevant to a specific game goes into the game thread, and this is for general Mafia discussion.
Rin Satsuki
Software Admin

Postby Rin Satsuki » 24 Jun 2013 18:31

Now that Gensokyo P.D is well underway, I figure it's time to open registrations for the next game. I'll be running it unless somebody else wants to.

I'd like to get seven players this time because I only have a few setups for five people (six player games are a nightmare), but I'd prefer to have five keen players rather than a bigger group where someone might flake out. Players are hard enough to find as it is, I don't want to have to find a replacement on top of that.

So yes. Five unless we manage to find seven. Or you really really really want to run with six.
Rin Satsuki
Software Admin

Postby Mamizou Futatsuiwa » 24 Jun 2013 18:35

Not that I was just sitting in this thread waiting for you to post the new recruitment or anything but given my status as an ex-tanuki in the current game, I'm raring to play one where I can talk again. Hoho.
What man can truly be strong, who knows not the sea?
Mamizou Futatsuiwa
Free Character

Rin's Standard Mafia Rules

Postby Rin Satsuki » 26 Jun 2013 02:28

I will be using these for any future games unless I say otherwise. Mostly basic stuff, but good to have just so we're all on the same page.

General Rules:

1. Have fun.
  2. Play to win.
  3. Don't discuss game-relevant details with other players while either of you are still in the game, unless your role allows you to do so.
  4. Don't quote mod PMs. You may paraphrase PMs and quote anything I openly post in the game thread.
  5. Notify the mod and your fellow players if you think you will be unavailable to post for whatever reason.

Actions and voting:

1. A simple majority of players must agree on a vote for a Lynch to occur. This is 1/2 the living players, plus one, rounded down.
  2. Votes should be bolded, and in the format Vote: Player.
  3. Unvotes should be bolded. Either Unvote or Unvote: Player is acceptable.
  4. Please Unvote before changing votes. This is for the Mod's convenience.
  5. Votes and Unvotes should be at the bottom of your post, in their own line so they are easily visible.
  6. FoS (Finger of Suspicion) will not be officially kept track of unless the game setup requires otherwise.
  7. Once a majority vote has been reached, the Day will enter Twilight. You may post until Night begins, but from that point no further voting will change the result of that Day.
  8. You may not post in the game thread at Night.
  9. If a majority vote is not reached, the day will end with a No Lynch.
  10. If you are killed, you may post a death scene or "Bah!" post that contains no game information.
  11. If you have a Night Action, please send a PM to the Mod regardless of whether you intend to use it on that Night. This is to ensure that the Mod knows you have not simply forgotten to send in your Night action.

Deadlines:

1. Extensions will only be given in exceptional circumstances.
  2. Night actions that are not received by the deadline will either be randomized or forfeited as I see fit.
  3. Deadlines may be shortened if activity is too low, or if all Night choices have been received early.

Miscellaneous:

1. Red and Blue text is reserved for the Mod.
  2. Text may not be invisible, encrypted, or smaller than size 85 ("Small").
  3. Vote counts will be posted every page if possible.
  4. If you have an issue with the game, PM the Mod.
  5. The Mod is fallible, and may make mistakes. Please point them out if this is the case.
  6. Bold all requests to the Mod so that they are not missed.
  7. Rule violations will be dealt with as the Mod sees fit.
  8. Any situations not covered by the above rules will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

Credit: Adapted from the ruleset of a game run by Vel-Rahn Koon on Mafiascum.
Rin Satsuki
Software Admin

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion