Yagokoro - A Doctor's Script

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Yagokoro - A Doctor's Script

Postby Eirin Yagokoro » 16 Aug 2013 02:24

Eirin Yagokoro
Main Character
Natural Genius and Hourai Pharmacist

The personal recollections of Eirin Yagokoro.

Deliberately fashioned to suit her aesthetics, the red-and-blue covered volume is emblazoned with a silvered cross seated upon a larger, sunken lemniscate; this central sigil is flanked by a pair of constellations arranged in a trigonal planar bent conformation - the very same hallmark that is seated upon her head. "Eirin Yagokoro, M.L." is scribed across the face of the volume in plain text, leaving little room to question the identity of its possessor, in case the overall style left any doubt.

There is a locking mechanism of the same burnished silver color located at the side. It is of (seemingly) ordinary construction, yet betrays no keyhole or any other mechanism by which the lock functions.

Truly, it is a journal as unique as its owner.
Eirin Yagokoro
Main Character

Re: Yagokoro - A Doctor's Script

Postby Eirin Yagokoro » 16 Aug 2013 02:27

Index

Eirin Yagokoro
Main Character

Re: Yagokoro - A Doctor's Script

Postby Eirin Yagokoro » 16 Aug 2013 02:47

Relationships
(In Order of Consideration)

• Reisen Udongein Inaba
    What shall be said of my Apprentice? Admittedly, I was hesitant to allow her to seek refuge at Eientei; it seems my earlier worries are unfounded.
    Taking her past into consideration, I found it curious that she would have such a stalwart resolve to defend two Lunar Fugitives. Perhaps she misjudged herself?
    Reisen has become the only viable candidate for apprenticeship, though it was her desire to become as such. Eventually, through close study, I will ascertain as to why this is the case; I do have a current hypothesis that is supported by a growing amount of evidence.
    With this said, I have high expectations for her. She may be clumsy and forgetful, but Reisen is persistent and dedicated - traits worthy of lauding.

• Kaguya Houraisan
    {Under Construction - Please wait warmly}

• Suika Ibuki
    {Under Construction - Please wait warmly}
Eirin Yagokoro
Main Character

Return to Character Library