Reisen Udongein Inaba - A Rabbit's Records

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Reisen Udongein Inaba - A Rabbit's Records

Postby Reisen Udongein Inaba » 04 Jul 2013 05:11

Reisen Udongein Inaba
Main Character
Manipulation of wavelengths and insanity

Since I was feeling whimsical, I decided to head outside to the Human Village (of my own accord, for a change) and purchase this diary. I thought at first that perhaps I should ask Master if she has an empty book in her possession that I could use to write in, but on second thought, while I truly look up to her... if she ever got curious and wanted to read my private thoughts, I would probably die of embarrassment, so I'm keeping this a secret.

I even bought a lock for this diary, but that's more of a safety measure against a certain earth rabbit who will definitely try to peek into the contents when I'm not looking. Maybe I should just carry it around with me?

...No, that would look way too suspicious.

Regardless, I don't think I want to talk about my distant past that much. It's all a blur, anyway. This kind of thing is new to me, as the only things I've ever written are reports and prescriptions. These pages will probably be pretty blank for a while, but if anything notable happens, I'll try to remember to jot it down. For now, please get used to your cozy, new home under my futon, dear diary.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Main Character

Re: Reisen Udongein Inaba - A Rabbit's Records

Postby Reisen Udongein Inaba » 04 Jul 2013 05:14

Index

Reisen Udongein Inaba
Main Character

Re: Reisen Udongein Inaba - A Rabbit's Records

Postby Reisen Udongein Inaba » 04 Jul 2013 05:21

Relationships
(Listed in the order of first interaction in threads)

• Kaguya Houraisan
    I never met her personally until I came to Eientei, but she was the princess of the Moon before she took the Hourai elixir and became immortal. Right now, she considers me her pet, just like all the other rabbits in the mansion, which I'm fine with... but I'm a moon rabbit. She's so aloof and carefree, I wonder if she can even tell us apart. Regardless, she's as beautiful as the legends describe her to be, and is actually very kind. It's important that I keep her company when I can; she isn't allowed outside often, so I feel an obligation to keep her entertained so she doesn't get too bored. It's really unfortunate that she has to live in secrecy like that, but these are the circumstances.

• Eirin Yagokoro
    An amazing person. Unlike Kaguya, I know her from before, although we didn't interact that much back then -- she was the personal teacher of my previous masters on the Moon up until she became a fugitive with Kaguya. Funny to think about, seeing that I now serve her here on Eientei. Specifically, I act as her apprentice in the fields of medicine. Her knowledge is vast and incredible, and there is not a day she doesn't teach me something new. Other than that, she simply reassures me a lot and gives my life direction. Without her, I definitely wouldn't be living so happily and peacefully. She's a bit of a slave driver, though... and I prefer not to see her upset. It's scary.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Main Character

Return to Character Library