Character Journal: Rika

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Character Journal: Rika

Postby Rika » 20 Nov 2010 21:56

Rika
Secondary Alt
Powers and Abilities: Skilled engineer. Specializes in making tanks and other war machines.
Rika
Main Character

Re: Character Journal: Rika

Postby Rika » 20 Nov 2010 22:57

Relationships
  • Rikako Asakura -- Rikako is my best friend, and the one I look up to the most. We've lived together for a number of years, and she's like a big sister to me. I'd certainly trust her with my life, and I know she'd do the same with me. We both dislike the Hakurei shrine maiden, and even though Rikako acts more detached about it I get the feeling she wants to beat Reimu every bit as badly as I do.
  • Reimu Hakurei -- Just thinking about her makes me angry. I first met her several years ago, back when I was just a kid. I was testing out a new turret model, then she came along and wrecked two of my tanks! I tried to lure her into a trap, but when she finally did show up she crippled Evil Eye Sigma as well. I'm going to pay her back someday, even if she doesn't seem to remember me anymore...
  • Marisa Kirisame -- I don't like this witch. She tried to steal things from Rikako, then blamed her for the accident that happened when Rikako tried to defend the lab! The next time she tries to break into our house I'll just have the drones blast her on sight.
  • Aya Shameimaru -- I only met her when she had been transformed into a fairy. She was kind of annoying, but she seemed nice enough. I hear she's a reporter, though I don't think she's ever come to our house for an interview or anything.
  • Kogasa Tatara -- We met briefly after the accident in Rikako's lab, and I punched her right in the jaw when she laughed at Rikako being turned into the fairy. I think I knocked a tooth out, and I was probably overreacting. I should probably apologize to her the next time we meet.
  • Tewi Inaba -- An annoying earth rabbit sent to accompany me while I complete the five impossible requests Kaguya devised for me. She talks a lot, but hardly ever says anything useful.
  • Tenshi Hinanai -- A celestial that I had to duel in order to complete the first impossible request. I had to fight her without a tank, using some of Rikako's gear, but she was way too powerful. She beat me up pretty easily, but she gave me what I came for anyway because she enjoyed the fight.
  • Mystia Lorelei -- I'm not blushing... right? (( Thread ongoing. ))
  • Satori Komeiji -- She came to the lab one day because she wanted me to build something for her. Her request is ridiculous, but she's promised to give me access to the underground's nuclear power in exchange so I can't refuse, even if I don't like her at all.
  • Suika Ibuki -- A little oni who somehow became Rikako's lab assistant. She seems nice, but I've hardly gotten a chance to know her yet. I wonder if she's friends with that other oni I met by the Misty Lake?
Rika
Main Character

Return to Character Library