Kakashi Spirit News (Editor's Special!): Hatate Himekaidou

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Kakashi Spirit News (Editor's Special!): Hatate Himekaidou

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 21 Oct 2010 07:57

Hatate Himekaidou

Home of the Kakashi Spirit News!
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Re: Kakashi Spirit News (Editor's Special!): Hatate Himekaid

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 21 Oct 2010 07:59

Index
Under New Management May be changed at a moments notice!

[*]Scary 101: Horror is the Best Medicine
[*]Checking Up
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 21 Oct 2010 08:26

Relationships
[*]Yuyuko Saigyouji -- Princess Yuyuko is sort of a space cadet it seems like. I guess she's a foodie or something, so I relate to her a little. We need to exchange recipes.
[*]Shingyoku -- I totally don't know what to make of him. He's nobody I ever heard of, and not even somebody I've seen before just searching around...maybe he's like, really obscure or something? Or maybe he didn't get any lines. Apparently he works for Shameimaru...
[*]Kogasa Tatara -- ...She's really pretty cute for an umbrella. She's not all, like, hotheaded, or weird and geezery or anything, like a lot of karakasa are. Between you and me, I kind of like her, I'd probably take her home.posting.php?mode=reply&f=76&t=2199
[*]Minoriko Aki -- Potato goddess. She's easy to make fun of, but I really have a lot of respect for any goddess (or any youkai, or any human for that matter) who walks out and tries to like, improve herself. Mm...she smells like sweet potatos, and that's pretty great.
[*]Keine Kamishirasawa -- Miss Keine is some kind of hero of justice for the humans, or something like that. She's really levelheaded, and she's got a real appreciation for history and the arts. Talking to her...it's sort of like talking to your grandma. You feel way safe, but also like there's this little disconnect, and sometimes you just nod your head and go 'yes, gramma'.
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 21 Oct 2010 08:35

Scary 101: Horror is the Best Medicine

So I was trying to find this moon princess, right? But I totally got the wrong one (and got lost in this creepy, creepy bamboo forest, ugh), and I ran into Hakugyokuro's princess (yeah, the dead one) trying to, get this, learn how to be scary.

Isn't that great? A ghost learning to be scary! A ghost princess, even!

Anyway, so she was trying to learn from this, like, lame little umbrella (cute, though), but she failed really super awful and just crashed into a guy. That's when night started to fall, though, and she mentioned some old rumor about an oni's ghost before just leaving...

I mean...it's just a story, right?

Right?

[May be removed]
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 21 Oct 2010 08:43

Checking Up

Humans are the basis of my subscription takeover plan. I know, I know, it doesn't make a lot of sense, right? Well, like, all the youkai already read the Bunbunmaru, and I can't afford to just muscle them into accepting subscriptions to a civilized newspaper.

Yeah, so anyway, I go there to gather subscriptions, right? And I run like right smack dab into Potato Goddess again. I tried to be really nice to her, especially since she was in front of somebody she was trying to get to worship her or something, but she took it all wrong and got totally angry and even insulted my paper!

Well, I was seeing red for a second, but I was pretty much like 'forget you' and I started talking to her friend instead, and now she's my first subscriber~!

I'm so super crazy excited I could just throw up writing about it, haha~ But I um, won't, that'd be gross.

So Potato left and we got to talking for a little while, and then her weirdo sister shows up, and I'm like, ugh, whatever, and I give her a tongue lashing. Getting so tired of goddesses.

[May be removed]
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 25 Dec 2012 21:48

An Early Morning Patrol -

2 Shimotsuki, Season 127 -
An early morning news patrol finds a brilliant blast of light fired skywards near the Hakurei Shrine. I, Hatate Himekaidou, is the first on the scene and find the woman who was responsible for this event. Who knew an Outsider could do such a thing. I had next gotten myself into a test as she explained what had happened. Of course this did lead to an interview with this Yumemi Okazaki. Apparently she's from an Outside and having entered Gensokyo in some sort of odd ship. She's also got some nice spellcards which I took pictures of. Definitely front page material.

[COMPLETE!]
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 20 May 2013 23:53

Mountainous Egos

27 Yayoi, Season 128

Crisis on the Mountain. One of Oni Devas has started to scale the mountain, the Wolf Tengu have moved to help contain the situation but now Kanako has arrived. I'm the only reporter on the scene and need to record the events of this crisis firsthand.
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 05 Jul 2013 00:47

13 Satsuki, Season 128

Stories for Sale

Another day looking for stories leads me to Kourindou to interview Rinnosuke and investigate his odd wares.

Canceled due to player drop
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Return to Character Library