Character Journal: Daiyousei

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Character Journal: Daiyousei

Postby Daiyousei » 12 Sep 2010 04:52

Daiyousei
Main Character
Daiyousei
Free Character

Re: Character Journal: Daiyousei

Postby Daiyousei » 12 Sep 2010 06:17

Relationships
    • Cirno -- She's been my closest friend since arriving here at the lake. I've learned a fair bit from her in our time together. I still stand by the fact that she gets a bit overly reckless sometimes, and my instinct always tells me to get her out of any potential major trouble as soon as possible.
    • Byakuren Hijiri -- A kind monk I met when I devised my awesome pitfall trap. She gave me better bait for the trap and it ended up being successful...to a degree. She gives off this...air around her that seems to make me feel calmer. Probably because she was so nice to me.
    • Rika -- An engineer and the "victim" of my pitfall trap. She didn't take falling into a hole and getting minorly injured too well at first, so we kind of got off on the wrong foot. If she falls victim to another one of my pranks...I shudder to think. She was a pretty cool person after the turbulent start though. Her tank was also very awe-inspiring.
    • Yuugi Hoshiguma -- An oni from the underground. She left quite an impression on me since the first thing she did was shake Rika's tank by pounding it a bit (and later, lost to the tank in a duel, but wasn't anywhere near exhausted at the end. Wow.). She was definitely an interesting person to meet, mostly because she seemed to take a massive amount of pride in herself. Said pride seemed to rival Cirno's in my opinion.

(THIS POST IN PROGRESS, WILL FINISH LATER)
Daiyousei
Free Character

Return to Character Library