Character Journal: Aya Shameimaru

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Character Journal: Aya Shameimaru

Postby Aya Shameimaru » 03 Sep 2010 23:39

Aya Shameimaru
Main Character
Powers: Ability to see and hear in great distances. Also has the ability to manipulate the wind which she uses her tengu fan to help supplement.

Reporter for the Bunbunmaru Newspaper
Tends to be too nosy for her own good.
Always on the hunt for the next scoop or juicy material
Aya Shameimaru
Main Character

Re: Character Journal: Aya Shameimaru

Postby Aya Shameimaru » 03 Sep 2010 23:42

Relationships
    • Reimu Hakurei -- Miko of Paradise and general youkai-hunter. Nooot one to get on your bad-side...which I apparently did because of the photo from the tournament. But I mean, come on. It's not like everyone didn't see it! I wonder if Koishi still has that picture of Reimu tackling me...
    • Marisa Kirisame -- Ordinary Magician. Black-white witch. Well, she's not very ordinary, and even amongst a land of Youkai quite extrodinary. She certainly knows how to get on my good side though, inviting me to be commentator. Still, I just hope she's not going to be pointing that Hakkero my way any time soon.... Still, it was partly her fault I was turned into a fairy for a while.
    • Rikako Asakura -- Scientist who forsakes magic. She's the other reason I was turned into a fairy, along with her and Marisa. It's not my fault. I mean who wouldn't inspect a giant gaping hole in a wall, esepecially after nearly being fried by a giant laser that broke through said wall. Not too bad nonetheless.
    • Rika -- BIG EVIL LADY. Seriously, I don't see how Rikako could be with her. She's got this weird ability to make herself appear bigger when she's angry. They all tell me that that was during my time as a fairy, but I know my memory isn't messed up with that!...Right?
    • Kogasa Tatara -- The Karakasa. She's apparently trying to be scary, but insofar as i've seen, is not so scary at all. She's nice though.
    • Shikieki Yamaxanadu -- The Yama of Gensokyo. Judge of the Dead. I...don't want to cross her, even if I'm going to be living for quite a while yet. SHe's...scary.
    • Momiji Inubashiri -- The wolf-tengu. She's very nice and helpful. We hang around a bit. She's very traditional and a bit protective of tengu, but then again she is a guard. Her ears and tail are soft though.
    • Shingyoku -- The former gateguard of the Hakurei Shrine. She now works for me as an assistant. A bit traditional too in manners of gaining scoops. And uh...she said she loved me and I uh...I mean this isn't...I it goes against....what I mean...uhm....let's m-move on.
    • Mystia Loreilei -- The night sparrow who runs her own grilled eel stand. The eel is amazingly good and she's a great cook. Rumored to be gaining several affectionates and is currently being helped by Luna Child.
    • Luna Child -- A fairy. One of the three fairy sisters I believe. She currently helps Mystia at her eel stand.
    • Fujiwara no Mokou -- The immortal girl who resides in the Bamboo Forest. Odd to reside there considering that her rival Kaguya also lives there.
    • Kanako Yasaka -- One of the two Goddesses at the Moriya Shrine. She's the goddess of war and air, and she's got a fairly outgoing personality to match. She is nice though, especially when offerings are involved. Seems a bit strict to me though.
    • Sanae Kochiya -- The miko of the winds. She's the miko for the Moriya Shrine. She seems like a fairly nice girl, if a bit lazy perhaps. Not at Reimu-lazy but still.
    • Suwako Moriya -- The original Goddess of the Moriya Shrine. Apparently she lost to Kanako in a battle, but she doesn't seem to mind at all actually. A nice frog-goddess...even if she acts like a child sometimes.
Aya Shameimaru
Main Character

Return to Character Library