Records of a Historian: Biography of Kamishirasawa Keine

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Re: Records of a Historian: Biography of Kamishirasawa Keine

Postby Keine Kamishirasawa » 11 Mar 2011 20:45

Mettle Stand Showdown

(Unless it gets revived nothing will be put here, since I only made a single post in this thread before it was archived. It's there if you want to read it, but at the moment there's no basis for me to write a comment and no appearance that this will change.)
Keine Kamishirasawa
Alternate Character

Postby Keine Kamishirasawa » 17 Mar 2011 23:45

A maid, bunny and a hakutaku enter a noodle shop

This is really just a mundane event, sharing a meal with someone else at the noodleshop. However, the identity of my companion for lunch makes it worth noting in my journal despite that. I had noodles with the head maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, Sakuya Izayoi. Surprisingly enough, this didn't turn into a tense experience where I had to keep my head down while she sent veiled threats my way, but was instead a relaxing meal with light conversation. Nothing particularly worth mentioning came up, but the fact that we were able to talk peacefully like that is still quite remarkable. As was her willingness to take my advice on how to properly eat and prepare soba, seemingly without the slightest worry that I would use it as a way to insult the mansion yet again. This brings me hope that reconciliation with Remilia might be possible at some point down the line, provided I properly excuse my past behavior.
Keine Kamishirasawa
Alternate Character

Postby Keine Kamishirasawa » 17 Mar 2011 23:47

The need for more business

Things are interesting lately. A rather mentally unstable vampire is going around trying to recruit followers to fight the Scarlet Devil. I rebuffed her and made it clear that she would find no help in the village, while also accidentally revealing the existence of Flandre. I hope nothing bad comes from this, but I'll keep an eye on this Kurumi should she show up in the village again as I want to avoid getting caught in a conflict between vampires over petty pride. However, if needed I will do what I can to stop Kurumi from tearing Gensokyo apart.

In other comments I experienced something as surprising as a fairy holding a real job. Admittedly, it's just as a hawker for a small food stall, but it is a job that she seems to take seriously and I find that promising. If it spreads, fairies might become productive members of the society of Gensokyo after all. Also, the soup sold at the stall was pretty good, I will need to return at some point.
Keine Kamishirasawa
Alternate Character

Previous

Return to Character Library