Character Journal: Shizuha Aki

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Character Journal: Shizuha Aki

Postby Shizuha Aki » 23 Aug 2010 06:32

Shizuha Aki
Alternate Character
Main: Shingyoku
Shizuha's Journal
<Kogasa> 1d100 Shizuha is wonderful
<Director> Kogasa, Shizuha is wonderful: 100 [1d100=100]
Shizuha Aki
Main Character

Re: Character Journal: Shizuha Aki

Postby Shizuha Aki » 24 Oct 2010 03:58

Relationships
  • Minoriko Aki - My sister! She's the most important person to me, but unfortunately, we don't get to see each other that much when we're on duty. Which is why I'm glad we've been going out more during the off-seasons.
  • Youmu Konpaku - We met her at the flower-viewing in the Netherworld. She also helped out with Mystia's house. She's nice, but acted like it was an obligation for her rather than a chance to be with friends.
  • Yuka Kazami - They say she represents summer, and that she's really scary. But she's been nothing but nice. I guess most people don't see her sunnier side.
  • Yuyuko Saigyouji - She runs the Netherworld, it seems. She's also extremely carefree and happy. I don't know if I could be that happy if I were dead.
  • Shikieiki Yamaxanadu - I thought the judge of the dead would be some kind of stuffed shirt who liked lecturing people, but then I saw her kiss Lyrica on stage. After that, she got nicely drunk at the Onbashira festival. So I guess she's just a regular person.
  • Lyrica Prismriver - She makes pretty music, that's all I could tell.
  • Ran Yakumo - Apparently, she's Yukari's servant. I don't know that much about her.
  • Yukari Yakumo - She showed up at the Hanami festival, and then I had to leave. However, I saw her again, and she had a boat. Why does she have a boat, when there's no oceans here? It's far too big for Misty Lake.
  • Kanako Yasaka - She took over the top of Youkai Mountain. I guess that makes her our bosses now? At least she's not demanding.
  • Suwako Moriya - She's also nice, but acts like a young child. Not at all how you would expect an ancient goddess to act.
  • Sanae Kochiya - Why is she so nervous? She's a goddess too, I can tell just by looking at her. Of course, I was nervous meeting Kanako, but I'm not as powerful. That makes sense.
  • Kaguya Houraisan - I only met her once, and she talked a lot, but not about herself.
  • Aya Shameimaru - She pestered me with a camera about a story one time, then when I met her again, she was a lot more respectful.
  • Merlin Prismriver - She plays a trumpet; for some reason, her music seems like a theme for all Gensokyo.
  • Wriggle Nightbug -
  • Mystia Lorelei -
  • Cirno -
  • Mima - My partner in the tournament. I think she was saddened by my failure to help her win. And by "saddened" I mean "incredibly angry".
  • Kikuri - Some kind of goddess sealed inside a ball. I'm still having nightmares about some of the stuff she unleashed.
  • Shingyoku - Not quite as scary, but he turns into a giant orb. He doesn't really seem like a person when he's like that.
  • Sunny Milk - She's perverted, crass, and foolish, and yet oddly compelling. I can see why the other fairies follow her.
  • Luna Child - She doesn't talk much, and even after meeting me twice, she's still scared of me, it seems. I guess the whole glowing-eyes divine threat really left an impression on her.
  • Star Sapphire - She seems to be the most level-headed of the three fairies. She also seems to appreciate nice clothing.
  • Nue Houjuu - I don't think she likes people very much. When she saw us, she attacked us with strange flying objects.
  • Kurumi -
  • Suika Ibuki -
  • Iku Nagae -
  • Koishi Komeiji -
  • Keine Kamishirasawa -
  • Hatate Himekaidou -
  • Daiyousei -
  • Rumia -
  • Elis -
  • Nazrin -
  • Medicine Melancholy -
Shizuha's Journal