Character Journal: Chen

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Character Journal: Chen

Postby Chen » 22 Aug 2010 23:38

Chen
Main Character

I Am a Cat.

I'm also the servant of Ran and by association Yukari. Ran is the best! She's the one that taught me all about Gensokyo when I first became her shikigami. Yukari is scary, though- I'd rather jump in the Misty Lake than go near one of her creepy purple things, but don't tell her I said that.

If you meet me, you should know that I hate being bored. Someone once described me as having a 'joye de vivra'- I hope that actually means 'hates boredom' and isn't some embarrassing foreign phrase they tricked me into saying.
"Happiness is like a cat, If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you; it will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing against your legs and jumping into your lap."
Chen
Main Character

Re: Character Journal: Chen

Postby Chen » 22 Aug 2010 23:41

"Happiness is like a cat, If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you; it will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing against your legs and jumping into your lap."
Chen
Main Character

Postby Chen » 22 Aug 2010 23:53

Friends

• Ran Yakumo -- My master! She taught me all about how to live in Gensokyo.
  • Yukari Yakumo -- Ran's master. Don't go near her borders, they'll give you nightmares.
  • Reimu Hakurei -- The Shrine Maiden who beat me in danmaku during the Cherry Blossom incident. She's pretty famous around here, according to Ran.
  • Marisa Kirisame -- The magician who beat me in danmaku right after Reimu did! She seems like a pretty fun person.
  • Sakuya Izayoi -- The knife-throwing maid who beat me in danmaku right after Marisa! Four losses in one day (Cirno also won against me later when I was playing in the forest), that's more than usual.
Chen
Main Character

Postby Chen » 06 Feb 2011 21:48

Borders of Curiosity and Stupidity

Aaaie, my tail is all sopping wet! This is terrible... but there are some strangers who want to see Mayohiga? Great! Let's see what happens!
Chen
Main Character

Return to Character Library