Character Journal: Chiyuri Kitashirakawa

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Character Journal: Chiyuri Kitashirakawa

Postby Chiyuri Kitashirakawa » 21 Aug 2010 23:18

Chiyuri Kitashirakawa
Alternate Character
Main: Chen

As the assistant to professor Yumemi Okazaki, both entered Gensokyo three years ago through the power of Yumemi's Probability Space Hypervessel to seek an answer to the force not governed by the Grand Unified Theory - magic. However, their failure to retrieve a proper specimen resulted in a falling out between the crew of two, and they parted ways.

Chiyuri has returned to Gensokyo to reconcile her differences with her senior, which marks the start of a new story for the duo.

---

>view KITASHIRAKAWA_CHIYURI.ppf
NOW LOADING...
Chiyuri Kitashirakawa
Free Character

Re: Character Journal: Chiyuri Kitashirakawa

Postby Chiyuri Kitashirakawa » 21 Aug 2010 23:21

Now entering Personnel Profile system. Please enter a command. [Press '?' for help]
>> list index

Index

Chiyuri Kitashirakawa
Free Character

Re: Character Journal: Chiyuri Kitashirakawa

Postby Chiyuri Kitashirakawa » 22 Aug 2010 00:14

>> list contacts
Now viewing contacts registered to Chiyuri Kitashirakawa.

Relationships
  • Yumemi Okazaki -- My senior of three years and the captain of the vessel! I accidentally cloned her once, and that was a real mess. After we didn't get anyone to come home with us, we had a fight and I ended up going home alone. I hope I can apologize to her.
  • Ruukoto -- Our cleaning robot. After we had to give her to the shrine maiden, the vessel started falling apart. I can't do all the maintenance alone!
  • Reimu Hakurei -- Encountered her during our first escapade. Insisted that she didn't have magic but 'divine power'. We ended up losing to her so we gave her our cleaning robot... Doing all the maintenance is such a pain (sweat). This vessel's getting so rickety.
  • Marisa Kirisame -- Encountered her during our first escapade. Seems to like stars a lot. She also talks kinda like me.
  • Mima -- Encountered her durin(ry. She was uncooperative and had a very large attitude, but after talking with her, I realized Yumemi and I were doing this whole thing all wrong. I'm still blaming her for the rift between Yumemi and me, though.
  • Ellen -- From the first venture. A very... bubbly girl. Fluffy, maybe? I guess she did call herself 'Fluffy' Ellen. She seemed out of it the whole time...
  • Kotohime -- From the first venture. Very eccentric and agreeable - well, except to the whole 'taking her home with us' thing. I ran into her again when I came back to Gensokyo, too, when I hit a party to try getting info on Yumemi. How awkward, meeting a past adversary...
  • Kana Anaberal -- From the first venture. Surprisingly sharp - she guessed right on the parallel worlds, and I suppose we ARE kinda aliens to Gensokyo (sweat)... I'm guessing she's a ghost of some kind, cuz' the computer didn't pick up a full physical presence when she came in. Is that the way Gensokyo is?
  • Rikako Asakura -- From the first venture. She's smart and was interested in how everything of ours worked without any magical support. We should've just worked on comparing notes and theories instead of getting into a fight...
  • Luize -- Met her during that party of Kotohime's. She seemed pleasant! I also discussed meeting up with her at her home in the void too - maybe I can get some more solid info on her from there.
  • Hieda no Akyuu -- This person seemed kinda cold when I met her at Kotohime's party. Didn't reveal much about herself at all, so I had to ask around later to get a good idea. She's pretty important! Apparently she likes FM synth music too. I wonder how they make it over in Gensokyo.
  • Sunny Milk -- One of the many fairies of Gensokyo! She was running a detective agency incognito with her sisters, but she couldn't remember what false name she was even using at the time. What's more frustrating is that I could get their real names, but not any info for where Yumemi is! I owe this fairy a meal.
  • Luna Child -- One of the many fairies of Gensokyo! She was running a detective agency with her sisters, and every time Sunny brought up killing people I swear she turned a whiter shade of pale. I don't think she ever mentioned her name, incognito or not, but getting Sunny's name made it easy to get her sisters'. I owe this fairy a tin of nescafé. (ONGOING)
  • Star Sapphire -- One of the many fairies of Gensokyo! She was running a detective agency incognito with her sisters, and was probably the most well-composed of them too - given that she actually remembered her undercover name. Sunny kept calling her naked and underdressed and stuff. Dunno why, since she had a cute dress on at the time. I owe this fairy undergarments.
    ...Oh, I guess that's probably why.
  • Chen -- A cat youkai that came to the detective agency looking for her hat. Seems altogether average. Doubt I'll be meeting her again any time soon.
  • Byakuren Hijiri -- A very tall person. Huge, in fact. But she's a gentle giant, and was helping the three fairies with their detective work. She didn't wish to name any price though. I'll figure out something to pick up for her anyway - being that nice shouldn't go unpaid for!
  • Tewi Inaba -- A rabbit youkai that came to the detective agency. Seemed rather carefree (to say the least), especially since she gave the three fairies a rather silly job in exchange for going to a party at her home. She also invited me over. I'll just have to figure out where her home is. She said Eientei, over at the Bamboo Forest of the Lost. I should also be wary at how quick she was on the uptake, pegging me as an outsider, and knowing the names to various fields of science. Not what I'd expect from Gensokyo.
  • Cirno -- One of the many fairies of Gensokyo! The first to call Sunny by her name while I was around, which is what led me to learning their names for the sake of this log. Other than that, she doesn't seem like anything to worry about.
  • Shikieiki Yamaxanadu -- Now, I'm not religious at all, but in Gensokyo it feels kinda hard not to be when you've got the Judge of the Dead posting job offers for ferrymen. From what I've seen, while she's nice and professional, she frightens me down to the very core - I don't ever want to see what'll happen if I mess with her. That's one thing I'd rather just leave to theory and not practice, especially when the theory'd be along the lines of 'Kitashirakawa Grease Strain Theory'. (ONGOING)
  • Fujiwara no Mokou -- A person with immortality and control over fire. Seems hotheaded, pardon the pun. Beyond that, I don't particularly know anything about her, just that the yama doesn't seem to need to hold back on her. I'm scared. (ONGOING)
  • Yuka Kazami -- Mysterious lady. Didn't have much time to learn about her, but she seems full of what I feel is very well-founded confidence.
  • Minamitsu Murasa -- Another sailor! A lot more hardened and old-fashioned than me, though. She came for the ferryman job offer. Much like Kana back in the day, my portable assistant didn't catch a full physical presence when I had set it to a full-spectrum sweep during that fight with Mokou. (ONGOING)
  • Shanghai -- A little doll! She's just so cute! I can't get over it! And she's fully-sapient too! She's apparently one of many dolls, but I haven't seen anything like her here in Gensokyo. She seemed to be opting for the ferryman job, too, but stayed out of the fighting when it broke out. (ONGOING)
  • Komachi Onodzuka -- So apparently she's the original ferryman working under the yama. I don't know what she was doing back at the river when there were job offers being posted, but it's not like I could ask what all that was about since there was a firefight and a rather hurried ghost-herding session keeping everyone occupied. With her around, though, there's no ferryman job to take. (ONGOING)
  • Shizuha Aki -- Data missing (ONGOING)
  • Elis -- Data missing (ONGOING)
  • Nazrin -- Data missing (ONGOING)
  • Medicine Melancholy -- Data missing (ONGOING)
Chiyuri Kitashirakawa
Free Character

Return to Character Library