Character Journal: Eirin Yagokoro

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Character Journal: Eirin Yagokoro

Postby Eirin Yagokoro » 17 Aug 2010 19:50

Eirin Yagokoro
Main
Powers and Abilities: Vast intelligence, medicines of all sorts, and space manipulation.
Eirin Yagokoro
Main Character

Re: Character Journal: Eirin Yagokoro

Postby Eirin Yagokoro » 17 Aug 2010 20:09

Relationships
  • Kaguya Houraisan -- The Princess, whose comfort and safety meant more to me than the Moon itself, despite all the work I've put into it. I am her adviser, caretaker, guardian, and dearest friend. She has become the axis around which my eternal life now turns, and it would not be much of an exaggeration to say that I would do anything for her, without a second thought. With my help, she has unlocked the shackles of life and death, and I long ago realized I would have to do the same eventually in order to stay by her side for the rest of time. I cannot think of any fate I would be more content with, or any individual I would prefer to share it with.
  • Reisen Udongein Inaba -- A Moon rabbit refugee, as well as my apprentice and occasional test subject. She is the newest member of our household, having fled the Second Lunar War and arrived here less than a century ago, but she certainly seems to fit in well. Though the Princess has taken her in as a pet, Reisen is quite intelligent and has already become a fairly skilled doctor in her own right. While I don't expect her to ever reach my own level, she's proven to be a worthy substitute when I'm not available, and for that I'm proud of her.
  • Tewi Inaba -- The leader of the Earth rabbits and the one who helped us establish Eientei over a thousand years ago. I've yet to determine whether or not she's older than the Princess, and she never gives a straight answer when I ask, but despite the less desirable aspects of her personality she's been a valuable ally and friend since the day we first sought refuge in the bamboo forest. She enjoys playfully antagonizing others, especially Reisen, but her antics are rather amusing and I don't tend to intervene unless I think she's going too far.
  • Fujiwara no Mokou -- A human living somewhere in the bamboo forest who has somehow found and consumed the Hourai Elixir, making her every bit as immortal as the Princess is. She carries an unquenchable hatred for the Princess and is obsessed with fighting and killing her whenever possible, despite the futility of it. Due to the Princess' own immortality, these fights are more beneficial than dangerous. They serve as an adequate source of exercise, and allow the Princess to freely vent any stress or negative emotions she might be harboring.
  • Shikieiki Yamaxanadu -- The judge of the dead, and quite an intimidating individual despite her stature. She doesn't approve of my creation of the Hourai Elixir, but we've been able to get along fairly well despite that.
  • Kisume -- An extremely timid and innocent youkai from underground that the Yama seems to have adopted. I met her after Reisen extracted a potentially lethal dose of suzuran poison from her body, and thus far I've enjoyed her company.
  • Rikako Asakura -- (( Thread ongoing. ))
  • Shingyoku -- (( Thread ongoing. ))
  • Lily White -- (( Thread ongoing. ))
Eirin Yagokoro
Main Character

Return to Character Library