Character Journal - Yuugi Hoshiguma

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Character Journal - Yuugi Hoshiguma

Postby Yuugi Hoshiguma » 15 Aug 2010 20:53

Yuugi Hoshiguma
Alternate Character
Main: Reimu Hakurei
Yuugi Hoshiguma
Main Character

Re: Character Journal - Yuugi Hoshiguma

Postby Yuugi Hoshiguma » 15 Aug 2010 20:55

Relationships
  • Byakuren Hijiri -- First girl in a long time that could almost look me in the eye! She's also pretty famous! Heard stories about her when I was little. Nice gal, met 'er down by the Misty Lake.
  • Daiyousei -- Cute little fairy! Pretty energetic. She was there when I fought the tank!
  • Rika -- Aah, she's really somethin'. Seems she's got a grudge against the red-white shrine maiden. That tank of hers was pretty tough! I oughta look her up again some time, see if she has anythin' stronger.
  • Lyrica Prismriver -- Some poltergeist or somethin'? I dunno. She won the cake contest at Valentine's.
  • Murasa Minamitsu -- I guess she knows Byakuren? She entered the cake contest, but never finished her cake. Don't know her past that.
  • Suika Ibuki -- My oldest 'n' best buddy! The two of us used to get up t'some crazy stuff back in the day! I miss the days o' mountain climbin' with her. Aaah, it's nostalgic...! But we've been runnin' into each other more recently, and we even fought together in the doubles tournament! It was just like old times, and I had a blast. We oughta track down the other Devas some time.
  • Satori Komeji -- She and her pet were the first opponents me an' Suika fought. The oni and Satori have had an understandin' for a long while about the hells and keeping spirits in check, but 'tween you and mee, she kinda creeps me out a little. She wasn't too bad in a fight, though!
  • Utsuho Reiuji -- Satori's pet crow, and the other one we fought as our first opponents. I guess she recently ate a yatagarasu or somethin'. Her nuclear power is pretty damn strong! She was definitely the tougher opponent in the fight, and without Satori there distractin' her, she was even stronger! She's pretty fun t'fight. Little dim, but nothin' wrong with that!
  • Hong Meiling -- She might be the first friend I made aboveground in a long time! She's the gate guard for that mansion. Havin' a fight with her was a blast! She ain't as strong as an oni, but she's pretty fast, and she's pretty sharp too! She ended up enjoyin' it as much as I did. Oughta go back there some time with a bottle o' sake.
  • Mystia Lorelei -- Tiny li'l night sparrow. She's pretty nice, though! Ended up goin' with 'er t'learn how to cook. It was nice of 'er to teach me!
  • Momiji Inubashiri -- She's a tengu, but she's surprisingly honorable! None of that usual tengu lie business. She listened to sense, so that was good!
  • Luna Child -- She's timid, but pretty nice for a fairy.
  • Sunny Milk -- Foul-mouthed little gnat. I don't like to bully little ones, but she better not push my charity or I might make an exception. Fairies reincarnate when they die, right?
  • Shanghai -- One of those little dolls the witch used when she and the miko came underground. This one can talk, though! Kind of a cute little thing.
  • Hourai -- The doll's sister, I guess! Doesn't seem so bad herself.
  • Parsee Mizuhashi -- I feel kinda bad for her, especially after I snuck by 'er so many times. She's been stuck there pretty long. So I'm helpin' the poor youkai out where I can. She's kinda cute when she's pissed, but I don't think it'd be good t'be flirting with 'er much.
  • Shikieiki Yamaxanadu -- Kinda scary for bein' smaller than me. Kinda strict, too. She was keepin' Parsee from leavin' the bridge. I talked 'er into it, though!
Yuugi Hoshiguma
Main Character

Postby Yuugi Hoshiguma » 15 Aug 2010 20:58

KNOCK KNOCK!

Went out to the Scarlet Devil Mansion today! The oni got shown up pretty bad in that bakin' contest, so I figure at least one of us oughta learn how to cook really good for when oni pride's on the line. I was just gonna go marchin' right in, but there was a gate guard who didn't want me doin' that.

We ended up gettin' into a spell card duel! She was pretty good, too. She managed to get me to spill my sake. No hard feelings, though. It was a fun fight, and she was pretty nice about it afterwards! I like 'er. I'll have to come back some time and hang out. Maybe she'll wanna fight some more.
Yuugi Hoshiguma
Main Character

Round 1, Satori & Utsuho vs. Suika and Yuugi

Aaah, what can I say? It was a great fight! Came right down to the line. The satori and her hell crow gave me and Suika a pretty good fight. Haven't been that fired up in a while!
Yuugi Hoshiguma
Main Character

A Princess's Duty

I was on my way up toward the surface when I found the yama arguin' with Parsee out at her bridge. Poor Parse was askin' for a break, but the Yama really wasn't givin' in. She finally gave up when I pointed out the oni'd be able to keep an eye on things when Parsee wasn't there. Kind of a slave driver...
Yuugi Hoshiguma
Main Character

Postby Yuugi Hoshiguma » 15 Aug 2010 20:59

Culinary Crusade

After the gate guard beat me, I'm not gonna be learnin' from the maid, at least not any time soon. So I went out to the village t'see if anyone there could teach me to cook. They were all afraid o'me, though! One of 'em shoved some poor sparrow youkai forward like a real coward. I gave 'im a pretty good scare for bein' such a bully, then I talked to the sparrow. Seems her name's Mystia, an' she runs a grilled lamprey stand! She's gonna be teachin' me to cook. I gotta go with her up the mountain, though. Hope it doesn't scare th' tengu and kappa.
Yuugi Hoshiguma
Main Character

Postby Yuugi Hoshiguma » 15 Aug 2010 20:59

Teach us Lorelei-sensei!!
Went up the mountain with the songbird so she could teach me how to do some basic cooking. She had me help 'er out with her stand while she was workin'. I was a little nervous about bein' up on youkai mountain, didn't wanna scare off the tengu, but one of 'em saw me and we worked it out so I think it's fine! Also met an obnoxious fairy, and one that wasn't too bad. Couple other customers came up, didn't make much of an impression, but there were a couple of independent dolls, like the ones the Black-White used when she and the shrine maiden came down underground! They were pretty nice for such a little thing. It turns out they were made by a witch youkai named Alice.

I didn't do too well learnin' to cook, but I made a little progress. I'm gonna keep workin' on it when I have a chance. If nothin' else, I'm gonna master open-pit cookin' like a true oni!
Yuugi Hoshiguma
Main Character

Postby Yuugi Hoshiguma » 15 Aug 2010 21:00

A Princess's Grudge

Took Parsee up to the surface. It was a long, fun climb! Don't think she enjoyed it as much as I did. But we stopped to rest and talk for a little bit after we got up there. Parsee asked me about the black-white witch, and we talked a little. There was some kinda boom from somewhere in the forest, though. I don't remember much after that. Musta been drunker than usual!
Yuugi Hoshiguma
Main Character

Postby Yuugi Hoshiguma » 15 Aug 2010 21:00

Attempting to Spill a Drop of Sake
The hell crow that's the Palace of Earth Spirits girl's pet came stompin' through the city lookin' for me. She was roughin' up a fairy, so I stepped out and got her attention. She was sore over that whompin' her and Satori got in the tournament, so she wanted to get some revenge!

We had a pretty heavy throwdown, and the bird ended up winnin'. She's not too bad! Seems like she loves a good fight, too. Took 'er out for a drink after the fight.
Yuugi Hoshiguma
Main Character

Postby Yuugi Hoshiguma » 09 Sep 2010 04:09

Jumping Spiders
Thread ongoing.
Yuugi Hoshiguma
Main Character

Return to Character Library