Character Journal: Star Sapphire

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Character Journal: Star Sapphire

Postby Star Sapphire » 12 Aug 2010 18:17

Star Sapphire
Main Character.

I'm one of a trio of well known and mischievous faeries who reside in the fores of magic. We love to play pranks on people and combined we can pull off some awesome pranks!! Unlike my other sisters I'm actually fairly good at keeping myself out of trouble. Plus I'm also an excellent tailor who makes most of the clothing my sisters and I wear!
Star Sapphire
Free Character

Re: Character Journal: Star Sapphire

Postby Star Sapphire » 13 Aug 2010 20:21

My Victims/Friends

Luna Child- One of my sisters. She's not to bad, she can get a little scared sometimes when we're doing pranks and tries to back out of them, but usually ends up going along with it. She also REALLY likes this one youkai she's been working with, I hope it works out well for them.
Sanae Kochiya- She's the shrine maiden up at the Moriya Shrine. I got to sneak into her room and take a few things! She didn't seem to happy about faeries in her home but she was nicer than Reimu at least...
Yukari Yakumo- She was hiding out at the Moriya shrine.. or something. She taught me about spellcards though!! so she's awesome!
Sunny Milk- She's my other sister. She can be noisy and kinda rude sometimes, but I know she's a good person. She comes up with all sorts of plans for us to do and get things we want and even fun pranks to play on humans. I think she's jealous of me and Luna though...
Shanghai- She's one of the dolls that lives at Alice's house.. I didn't know they could move on their own! or talk! Its like they're real now...
Hourai- Same as the other doll.. she's kinda scary though compared to the other one..well for a doll.
Cirno- Cirno is an awesome faerie. I've looked up to her for a long time now and she even saved me from a silly wannabe vampire. After that I started feeling differently about her. I think I might be in love~
Rumia- She was at the misty lake when we found some masks in the water. She can be scary when she wants to be. She even stood up to Patchouli! Well she couldn't SEE who she was standing up to actually but still!
Daiyousei- She's one of Cirno's friends. She seemed kinda angry at first that I liked Cirno a lot but she said it was a test to see if I was okay to be with her. I still wonder if she really is mad at me though...
Kaguya Houraisan- I met her at a festival up on youkai mountain, I didn't know she was a princess, we look so similar too!! I got to see her again when we tried to invade Eientei to learn about being princesses.. we plan to switch places with each other to trick some people~
Shikieiki Yamaxanadu- I met her at the festival as well.. she was getting kinda drunk there too.. I wonder what she does for a job?
Kurumi- A silly and arrogant wannabe vampire who thought she could make me into her familiar. She's really weak though I'm not even sure how she captured me when Cirno beat her up so easily!
Minoriko Aki- We took her clothes while she was bathing with her sister. She must be good at wrestling since she got Sunny pinned down so easily..
Shizuha Aki- She's Minoriko's sister and made some pretty serious threats against faeries over her clothes.. but she came to help us make clothing so she's alright by me!
Momiji Inubashiri- She's the doggy that came to help those two bathing sisters. she wanted to make a deal for the clothing we took but we never did get around to that...
Rikako Asakura- She a human that turned into a faerie and back again. She gets hyper way to easy, I wonder what she's like as a human.
Marisa Kirisame- She's our neighbor in the forest of Magic. We snuck into her house and stole books from her to give to Patchouli. I think I was the only one to escape with the books, but then again that usually happens. I also got her teddy bear!! I heard she was kinda mad about that though.
Kogasa Tatara- She was dressed in this weird black suit and was running through the forest one night. I wanted to figure out what she was doing but she landed on me when she fell out of a tree and knocked me out.
Hijiri Byakuren-She's an enormous youkai.. like I didn't know they got that big! She's really nice to faeries though, I wanna get to talk to her more so I can figure out why she's so nice to us.. and figure out where she got that pretty outfit.
Chiyuri Kitashirakawa- She was our first customer at our detective agency! She talked about a lot of weird things though, I wonder where she's really from.
Chen-A nekomata who lost her hat and was going to ask us to find it.. I don't know what happened to her though after she asked us about it..
Tewi Inaba A rabbit girl who I met at our detective agency stand as well. She had a job for us too but I let Sunny and Luna deal with that one since I was busy at the time. I heard she's a pretty big trickster too, but that was only a rumor. I really should find out.
Keine Kamishirasawa A beautiful lady I met close to the human village. I happened to fall and end up in front of her feet while observing the village, I was scared that she would hurt me because I came close to the village. But she was nowhere as mean as all the other fairies said she was and let me go. I wonder where she gets her clothes, they're so pretty.
Hatate Himekaidou In my panic, I didn't have the time to have much of a glimpse of her. She dressed like that reporter girl, Aya. I wonder if they are related. Oh, and I think she took a picture of me, am I that popular?
Star Sapphire
Free Character

Postby Star Sapphire » 12 Sep 2010 00:42

Operation: Magical Fortune

It was originally an idea Sunny had.. but she was to lazy to get up the morning we were going to go do it. We wanted to have spellcards of our own and the only place we thought we could get them was to go to a shrine and get them, since they're on special paper and all! Luna and I snuck into the Moriya Shrine to go get what we needed (Hakurei Shrine was kinda out of the question, Reimu gets angry way to easy.) We found all sorts of interesting things while we were there and there was even a youkai there.. it was weird. I searched in the shrine maiden's bedroom and found some cards there and something even more awesome too! underwear that wasn't bloomers! I stuffed a bunch of them into my dress so I could bring them home. I went looking through the store room in the shrine and found even more.. but then the goddess of the shrine caught me. I think she believed me when she said I was pregnant though, I guess stuffing the underwear into my dress was a good idea!

I almost got caught though, but some helpful youkai gave me this pamphlet that explained everything about spell cards and how we make them! So we got out great in the deal in the end.. I heard later that Sunny and Luna got caught by the miko and Sunny got a bloody nose.
Star Sapphire
Free Character

Postby Star Sapphire » 12 Sep 2010 00:43

Watching the House

Luna and I knew about this house that was pretty close to us in the forest of magic. The magician that lives there can be kinda scary so we waited until she was gone to go see if she had any food we could... borrow. We knew she had dolls but this time they were moving! and talking!! There was so many of them too, we were a little surprised and we lost a lot of the food that we were taking. I used a bag of flour to mask my escape from the house, but Luna wasn't so lucky. She lost a hat when one of the dolls came after her with a big knife. Its alright though I made her a new one~.
Star Sapphire
Free Character

The Mysterious Masked Fellows!

I went to the Scarlet Devil one morning after a late night of planning with my sisters to see if I could get in but I found Cirno, Daiyousei and Rumia by the lake. Everyone was looking at this mask that Cirno had found in the lake and we even found more of them too! Well.. everyone except me found one. After that though no one could get the masks off. Cirno said we should go for help at the mansion and it was a good idea the magician that lived there would certainly be able to help us out.. but since I um.. 'work' at the mansion I heard she isn't exactly friendly. The head maid was kind enough to let us into the mansion to try at the very least and when we did meet her, she got angry with us.. which I kind of expected but there wasn't much else I could do. She threatened us with magic and books and stuff... soooooo we ran away.
Star Sapphire
Free Character

Girls are Celebrating~

There was a festival up at the Moriya shrine! With free food and drinks and everything! I was going to walk all the way up there but.. GEEZ there's a lot of steps that lead up to that place! It was so much easier when Luna and I just flew up there. There were a bunch of faeries and bunches of other people up there too. I saw the miko from before but I don't think she noticed me, and I even saw someone there who looked just like me! It was nice to drink and talk with other people than my sisters for once. Its a shame that festival was so short.
Star Sapphire
Free Character

Postby Star Sapphire » 12 Sep 2010 00:44

I Wanna be the Very Best!

Sunny had the best idea ever! If we all were princesses we'd get a lot more respect from everyone since we'd be royalty! Well the only place we heard of that had one was in the bamboo forest so we got up early one morning and went into the forest to go meet her and be made into princesses ourselves! ..I'm not sure how it'd work really but we were gonna try anyways! Sunny wanted to go through the front gate but I know that if you're going to sneak in somewhere.. that's a bad idea. I went over the wall and was sneaking around and found someone sleeping in a room by herself.. since it was such a big room too I kinda figured it had to be the princess! She had such pretty clothes too! I was going to take them but I heard Sunny making trouble at the front gate so I went to leave and tripped over her. I was surprised how similar we looked to each other! We were going to play a prank on the rest of the people in the mansion but then a bunch of bunnies came and dragged me out of the mansion... my clothes were still back in the princess' room too. So I had to make myself a new outfit after this.
Star Sapphire
Free Character

Faeries Stole the Precious Thing

Well apparently the magician at the mansion didn't hate me completely after being so angry after me being in her library. She sent us a letter saying that she needed us to get a huge list of books back from Marisa's house.. and she said there'd be grave consequences if we didn't get them back so we decided to go and get them (having her mad at us would be a bad thing..). We were lucky that Marisa was leaving right when we got there, but.. we found someone else while we were trying to break in, this bug girl wanted to get into the house too so she could get some of Marisa's mushrooms.. and Sunny being.. well Sunny decided she was a threat and lit her on fire. Fortunately I was able to calm her down and get her to help us out some, we'd need someone to put the blame on if we were caught anyways!

When we were searching the house I found this awesome teddy bear! It was in a weird spot too.. under a bed would be one thing, but this was under her mattress then inside of a box. So its a secret teddy bear! I got all of the books on my part of the list before Marisa came back home and was able to escape before getting into any real trouble. Sunny and Luna said they had a really hard time though.. a lot more happened after I left but then again I tend to avoid getting in trouble most of the time~.
Star Sapphire
Free Character

A Knight's Night

It was a bad day to start with.. the Scarlet Devil Mansion is getting better about security and it looks like its gonna be harder to break in there when we want a place to stay during the rainy season. On my way back I ran into this vampire who thought I'd be a good familiar for her... I'm not sure WHY she thought this but Cirno came to my rescue! She stood up to that stupid, arrogant vampire and was even willing to fight for me! After that.. I started to feel differently about Cirno, she'd always been a friend to me and always been someone I looked up to but I started to feel like there was something more there. I think she kinda felt the same way too, she looked kinda embarrassed after everything too..
Star Sapphire
Free Character

Postby Star Sapphire » 12 Sep 2010 00:45

Peaceful Bathing (With a Hint of Disaster)

So if a Goddess' magical item gives them so much power.. what would happen if us faeries got a hold of it! Sunny really can be a genius sometimes! We had originally planned on going up to the Moriya Shrine (again) to see what we could take from them but we found two goddesses bathing! So we took their stuff but we got caught pretty quickly... boy did they get mad. Apparently goddesses need their items to exist.. who knew? A doggie came to try and help them but she didn't really do to much. She tried to negotiate with us so I asked for her clothes so we all could get new outfits but I never really did get an answer out of her about it. We did come to a compromise though and the one goddess said she'd come over and make dresses for us! Dresses made by a goddess! We'd be important and respected by all the faeries then!
Star Sapphire
Free Character

Postby Star Sapphire » 12 Sep 2010 00:45

A Dangerous Line of Thought

I needed time to think.. the whole thing with Cirno was really getting to me and I wanted some time alone to think about it. I knew that Sunny and Luna wouldn't really take me seriously and I happened to run into Daiyousei while I was thinking about all of this. She started asking questions about what happened and I did my best to avoid the questions but she eventually found out I was talking about and looked.. well pretty mad about it. Afterward she said it was just a test to see if I was really committed to Cirno.. I think she might like Cirno too.

After saying all of this Cirno showed up... it was embarrassing but.. I told her how I felt. Daiyousei didn't seem upset about that part though.. she actually seemed pretty happy about it actually. I hope that I can make things work out with Cirno, I really do believe I'm in love with her...
Star Sapphire
Free Character

Postby Star Sapphire » 12 Sep 2010 00:46

The Grand Faeries' Hide and Seek

The hide and seek game of the spring!! We were it! Luna and Sunny NEVER let me be it.. well for obvious reasons. Plus Cirno was running the event so I was really happy to be able to see her again. What was weird though.. was that Marisa was there, but she was a faerie! How does a human become a faerie anyways...

Off topic! She got her bear back and had it there with her. All the more reason to participate in hide and seek. With Cirno hiding there too I had even MORE reason to participate in this. I did pretty well at this I think.. I've never been a seeker in the hide and seek events before and it was really fun to actually look around for everyone, I hope they let us be the seekers again next year!
Star Sapphire
Free Character

Assassin from the Shadows

I was out late one night and found someone sneaking around the forest in a weird outfit. It was all black and must've been really hot. I wanted to figure out what she was doing but there was this weird music that started playing out of nowhere and then she landed on me! I got knocked out after that so I don't know what happened afterward, when I woke up everyone was gone..
Star Sapphire
Free Character

The Three Sisters Detective Agency

Sunny really has been coming up with good ideas lately... we made a detective agency so that we could get even MORE respect! Sunny just sat around in the house thinking people would just come to us, so I set up a little stand by the road near our house to attract customers and it worked!! We had this girl in a sailor outfit come by looking for a lost person, this HUGE youkai lady came by to help us out, a nekomata had lost her hat and wanted us to look for it too but I dunno where she ran off to after she asked about that though.

We all had different dresses and even special names for this too! Considering how well known we already were in the forest we decided that this would be the best thing to do so we got the cases and we were going to head off to get started, but Cirno showed up at the stand too.. Sunny asked her ice cream apparently. Well it wasn't a bad thing that she was there, just a little weird since I didn't want Cirno to see that outfit I had on that day until we went out on a date... oh well I'll just have to make a new one!
Star Sapphire
Free Character

Next

Return to Character Library