Character Journal: Suwako Moriya

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Character Journal: Suwako Moriya

Postby Suwako Moriya » 12 Aug 2010 02:20

Suwako Moriya
Main Character

Pleased to meet your acquaintance, kero! I'm Suwako Moriya, the cool alternative *cough*and dormant*cough* froggy goddess of Moriya Shrine! I love frogs and having fun, but that doesn't mean I can't mean serious business when I have to! I've done some pretty high-profile...things...since I moved to Gensokyo with Kanako and Sanae. I also love visitors, since I'm usually just hanging around the shrine all the way on top of Youkai Mountain when I'm not down in Gensokyo, doing whatever the heck I want! Man it's awesome having no real duties or anything anymore...but I take it upon myself, sometimes, to get involved with possible disputes if I don't like where they might be going. Gotta keep up the kero reputation, after all!
Suwako Moriya
Main Character

Re: Character Journal: Suwako Moriya

Postby Suwako Moriya » 14 Aug 2010 20:23

Kero Index
Suwako Moriya
Main Character

Re: Character Journal: Suwako Moriya

Postby Suwako Moriya » 14 Aug 2010 20:51

Kero Relationships
  • Kanako -- We go way back, kero! She does all the hard work of being a goddess while I just hang around...she's kinda hot-headed sometimes and doesn't like everything that I do (I "embarrass" her sometimes) but we get along just fine <3
  • Sanae -- Shrine maiden and distant descendant, I can't help but love her. She's a good girl and I usually like to have a comfortable atmosphere around her...she's more like family than a servant, y'know?
  • Yuuka -- Au, not the first person I'd like to see at the door of Moriya Shrine, but she does serve good tea. We're on quite good terms due to her always wanting to be on my good side, but...I don't know if I completely trust her still. She's kinda weird.
  • Komachi -- Ok, this is the kind of girl I want to have tea with. Fun-loving and lazy? Wonderful, kero!
  • Momiji -- A bit too serious for my taste, but she's definitely dependable! I wouldn't hang out with her recreationally but she's definitely a great tengu.
  • Kaguya -- She seems really eager to be friends with me...probably because of what happened the first time we met. Well, in retrospect, that was pretty humorous, so I have no hard feelings against the lunar princess. I'd love to hang out with her sometime.
  • Tenshi -- Uh...she crashed into Moriya Shrine recreationally. That's not ok :(. Kinda dangerous but at least she's not super-serious. I don't think it's a good idea to fight her, though...she'd never learn her lesson like that!
  • Star Sapphire -- Fairy that needs to learn the ropes around here along with her two sisters...well, they ARE fairies I guess, so I can't blame them for being a little absent-minded...~
  • Yukari -- Friendly, but we don't get together much. Quite a shame.
  • Yuyuko -- Another person I'd like to hang out with, if she weren't so easily distracted by food...
  • Marisa -- Stealing's not ok D: ...not much else of an opinion of her, either. Au.
  • Remilia -- She probably thinks I'm crazy or something, kero. She was just being polite to me because I was hostess at a party she attended...oh yes, Onbashira...regardless, it was a fun experience. For me.
  • Suika -- I think I stole sake from her once (playfully), but it's all good. She got her revenge and I doubt we're on bad terms.
  • Mima -- Had a not-so-friendly run-in with this ghost once. Didn't go so well diplomatically.
  • Cirno -- Baka. Oh-ho, I'm so original, kero. But if anybody is going to say it, it just as well may be me. I don't think you even have to read my journal to know my relationship with this little ice fairy.
Suwako Moriya
Main Character

Return to Character Library