Character Journal: Yukari Yakumo

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Character Journal: Yukari Yakumo

Postby Yukari Yakumo » 11 Aug 2010 19:56

Yukari Yakumo
Main
Ability to manipulate boundaries
If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber'd here
While these visions did appear.
Yukari Yakumo
Forum/IRC Moderator

Re: Character Journal: Yukari Yakumo

Postby Yukari Yakumo » 11 Aug 2010 20:57

Index
  • Touch of Shrine's routine - Reimu Hakurei, Remilia Scarlet, Alice Margatroid, Youmu Konpaku - Skiing with Yuyuko, cold, persuaded Reimu to ski
  • Bloody dusk into scarlet dawn - (Flandre Scarlet, Sakuya Izayoi, Remilia Scarlet, Hong Meiling, Patchouli Knowledge) Keine Kamishirasawa -Asked the teacher about that little sister, saw her being kicked out.
  • The quiet ripples - Keine Kamishirasawa, (Fujiwara no Mokou, Reisen Udongein Inaba, Hong Meiling, Eirin Yagokoro) -Beef for dinner?
  • The Shattered Ripples - Fujiwara no Mokou, Keine Kamishirasawa, Ran Yakumo - It was untamed. Fortunately, avoided goring.
  • Harvest Festival - Everyone - Ugh. Self-proclaimed princesses are so problematic at times. Underworlders are so problematic at times. And what was with the random drugs and various shenanigans? At least I got to show off that suit.
  • Sleeping spirits, wide gardens - Yuyuko Saigyouji, Reisen Udongein Inaba, Youmu Konpaku, Hong Meiling, Ran Yakumo - The gardener was pleased to see Yuyuko back. A lot of visitors, including the alien's pet and the gatekeeper. And there was a gift of mechanical rabbit... suspicious, but I'll let it slide. Cheered up gate guard, too. And... Yuyuko.
  • Plan Z from the Moon - (Kaguya Houraisan, Koishi Komeji, Eirin Yagokoro, Keine Kamishirasawa, Alice Margatroid, Reisen Udongein Inaba,) Tewi Inaba, Byakuren Hijiri - She's been unsealed! I- I can't believe it! ...What will I say to her? Does she still remember me? Oh, I also gave some potions to that old rabbit. But never mind that!
  • Adventurous frolic through a flowery wonderlandSanae Kochiya, Komachi Onozuka, Ran Yakumo, Yuka Kazami, Remilia Scarlet, Kogasa Tatara - Parasol display with the other two. That other shrine maiden was there. And a karakasa.. though it didn't seem to like being used as a parasol very much.
  • Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's- - (Nue Houjuu, Suwako Moriya, Kanako Yasaka, Satori Komeji, Sanae Kochiya, Rin Kaenbyou), Utsuho Reiuji - Giant plasma star get. This will come in handy. That yatagarasu is handy at times.
  • Autumn Breeze - Reimu Hakurei, Satori Komeji, Suika Ibuki, Suwako Moriya, Sanae Kochiya, Byakuren Hijiri - Ehh? She surprised me showing up at the shrine like that! I thought I'd have more time to prepare someth- she's really been unsealed! And, and... well, she seemed to like how Gensokyo's changed.
    And.. I must find a way to thank that shrine maiden properly for freeing my friend.
  • Soul Scattered in Vivid Colour - Yuyuko Saigyouji, Youmu Konpaku - The gardener went on a killing spree. I don't really approve, though Yuyuko didn't seem to mind that much. She's been going through a lot of different moods lately.. and there's something strange about that sword the gardener picked up, too. I'll have to have a look around about it at some point.
  • Teaching Chen - Ran Yakumo, Chen - Took Chen to the attic. Then went fishing with Ran and Chen. I'm all fuzzy and warm now.
  • Holiday Spirit - Kogasa Tatara, Keine Kamishirasawa, Ellen - Saw that cat again. And her amnesiac witch. It was good to see them, even if she can't remember. Hopefully S will keep her out of trouble. Didn't get much information about the sword from the teacher, though.
    ...That karakasa was there again, too. Wonder if she's following me around?
  • Wonter Winderland - Reimu Hakurei, Lunasa Prismriver, Lyrica Prismriver, Rika, Tenshi Hinanai, Utsuho Reiuji - How disappointing. I had hoped to ply that red-white with some sake, and then- but so many people kept falling into the shrine! Poltergeists, scientists, celestials... I could have- [s]hey, Ran, don't write that down![/s]
  • Research into Death - Keine Kamishirasawa, Yuyuko Saigyouji, Lily White, Youmu Konpaku, Ran Yakumo - Apparently Yuyuko was planning on having beef instead. But it got all quiet after I arrived.. how rude.
  • Curiosity shop Kourindou (Rinnosuke Morichika ) - If you want to search for something, go to a curiosity shop. The book Rinnosuke provided gave a bit of a hint, but not much. That dratted sword-!
  • Kasha's Holiday Trip: Destination Mayohiga - Rin Kaenbyou, Chen, Ran Yakumo - That kasha from hell visited today. Well, you saw her. Wanting to seal off the underworld or something? Does not like being picked up. She seemed happy with a hoverbarrow, though.
  • Memories of Days Long Past - Byakuren Hijiri, Chen - Byakuren came to visit to-day. She seemed a little out of sorts... I've decided to take her on a trip. It'll either change her mood or get her killed. Hopefully the former rather than the latter...
  • Dual-coloured Lectures - Byakuren Hijiri, Shikieiki Yamaxanadu - Seeing the Enma was less traumatic for her than I'd feared. I got her to smile - I think that's a small part of the debt lifted. And I got her to throw a pillow. I guess that makes us pillow friends (heh)?
    As for that other matter, well. We'll see how useful it is.
  • Valentine's Party at the Palace - Reimu Hakurei, Yuka Kazami - Ohohoh. What a day. As it turns out due to the mixup with potions everyone had thought they were affected by a love potion. Of course, that simply wasn't true, but it gave me the chance to tease that red-white a bit. That flower youkai also decided to reveal a bit of a crush.. on me? How surprising. Anyway, I think I might have overdone it with Reimu.. the kiss and even the dance might have tipped her over the edge but after finding out there wasn't a potion Yuka's flirting certainly pushed her to anger.
    ...The only other problem might be the reactions of some of the other partygoers, I fear. Some of the more powerful beings.. thinking they're foolishly in love... dangerous, dangerous.
  • Valentine's Party Outside the Palace - Aya Shameimaru - Oh, that tengu got a mouthful of potion as well. That should bait it nicely.
  • Danmaku Dance Contest! - A good dance does a body good~
  • When the Goddesses Grow Lonely - Komachi Onozuka - Stole away the death goddess for a hunt for sake. V. useful that one, given the right motivation.
  • Wandering of a curious angel - Sariel, Suika Ibuki, Ran Yakumo - Rumblings in Makai. Not an auspicious omen. Talking to Suika and Sariel makes me wonder if there's something going on there with all the people from there moving around inside Gensokyo. Other than that, that angel can hold her drink well.
  • Operation: Magical fortune - Star Sapphire, Luna Child, Sanae Kochiya, Sunny Milk, Suwako Moriya - On looking for plans to the Hell Reactor some small fry were wondering about spellcards. Educating them was rather simple. Found some prototype plans, which might be useful. Green-white and Kero did not really suspect.
  • [s][url=http:???]Descent of Makai[/url] It looks like boiling point for Makai has been reached. That strange duplicate of Shinki has done something drastic, it seems, and there's no option but to step in-[/s] Did something happen? That hakutaku.. history erasing is a dangerous thing.
  • Motiveless visit? - Shinki, Ran Yakumo, Youmu Konpaku, Yuyuko Saigyouji - It looks like Shinki and Youmu have some bad blood - perhaps to do with that disastrous valentines party? And Yuyuko suggesting a place in Makai to Shinki might be very beneficial..Ran, you need to stop being so jumpy when I turn up behind you. I've only been your master for what, a few centuries?
  • Walk a Mile in My Shoes - Midsummer Delirium - Medicine Melancholy - Yesterday upon the plain, I met a girl who died in vain - she came alive again today, I wish I wish her soul would stay.
    That doll might find life from a human perspective more trying than she thinks. A touch more stability in Gensokyo.
  • There are No Beaches In Gensokyo....UNTIL NOW! - Nue Houjuu, Kurumi, Suika Ibuki, Shizuha Aki, Cirno, Koishi Komeiji, Iku Nagae - (stalled) Ah-! Those lunarians have a sea, why doesn't Gensokyo have a sea? It's such a shame... Well, that Nue had a good idea. Swimsuits for everyone! Taking all the people out to sea on a ship when they've never been one one before. Still, the fantasy beach was a nice touch, even if it didn't go very far.
  • Soar - (Stalled) Hieda no Akyuu, (Kana Anaberal), Reimu Hakurei - It looks like Akyuu's having thoughts about learning to fly. Good, I believe, though it means she might very well be challenged to a spellcard duel or something similar. The duels might be harmless enough, but the stress might impact her lifespan if she overdoes it. Then again, a life without stress is a life unlived, and she has enough tedium in her life as it is. Is it right to use up some time provided by the Yama to record history for your own sake? I'd say yes, but I'm biased, after all.
    In other news, Reimu gave me an ofuda as a present. How quaint.
  • A Tiger in Hakugyokuro - (Stalled) Shou Toramaru, Youmu Konpaku, Yuyuko Saigyouji - The disciple came to the Netherworld today. Not dead, thankfully - she'd just come to ask about the nature of death and rebirth. Youmu seemed slightly put out, but left us in peace with Yuyuko.
  • Flandre's Inferno - Flandre Scarlet, Wriggle Nightbug, Utsuho Reiuji, Suika Ibuki - ONGOING
Yukari Yakumo
Forum/IRC Moderator

Re: Character Journal: Yukari Yakumo

Postby Yukari Yakumo » 12 Aug 2010 13:26

Relationships
  • Reimu Hakurei -- Hmm hmm~ As the red-white shrine maiden in charge of the border it's in our best interests to work very closely together~ She doesn't always respond well to teasing, though.
  • Marisa Kirisame -- That black-white. Haven't talked to her recently, annoying but tolerable.
  • Sariel -- That winged blue-white angel. Seemed to be rather placid but as always with things out of Makai, worth watching out for.
  • Mima -- That troublesome ghost. Purports herself to be a great schemer, but isn't she just playing around?
  • Ellen -- Fluffy witch. She doesn't remember, of course, but looking out for her once in a while is all right.
  • Ruukoto -- Is it wrong to call a maid a shikigami? Probably, or I'd have to start referring to that red
    vampire's maid as one too.
  • Orange -- That parade outfit youkai. Next time be more careful when trying to retrieve Chen from a gap.
  • Kurumi -- That other vampire. Why doesn't her lake of blood coagulate? It is a mystery.
  • Yuka Kazami -- That Yuka. She seems to have mellowed a bit, but can still flare up with teasing. Hayfever can be problematic!
  • Alice Margatroid -- That puppeteer. Despite being that demon goddess's child, is rather cold at times. Helped her out with communication problems with that black-white during the haunted hot springe incident... does that make me a matchmaker?
  • Shinki -- That demon goddess. While polite and cordial, care must be taken. Regular meetings over tea suggested.
  • Cirno -- That ice fairy. Small fry ringleader.
  • Hong Meiling -- That vampire's gate guard. Planted the seeds of self-confidence in her, may be groomed to be useful in all sorted of ways. Otherwise usually bypassed.
  • Sakuya Izayoi -- That head maid. Broke in once to wake me up and never apologised. ???
  • Patchouli Knowledge -- That five-element mage. Comes running when a large-scale incident is on the horizon. I don't mind being an intermediary if the other incident-resolvers blow her off, but if she has the stamina to come all the way up here can't she solve it herself?
  • Remilia Scarlet -- That scarlet vampire. Childish figure, and while looks can sometimes be deceiving... sometimes throws a ruckus.
  • Flandre Scarlet -- That dangerous little sister. Caution required. Type 325 containment plan. May suggest forceful stabilization if uncontrollable. Also, cute.
  • Chen -- Chen. Ran's shikigami is playful, and hands wormed her way into my heart as well. A bit skittish on occasion, though.
  • The Prismrivers -- Those noisy poltergeists. They sometimes hold festival songs and concerts in the Netherworld. Sometimes they even play well!
  • Youmu Konpaku -- Yuyuko's gardener. She's a dedicated servant
    and protective of her master. While inexperienced for now, I believe she will do well. I approve.
  • Ran Yakumo -- Ran. Strong-willed, stuubborn.. those aren't something you might relate to the current Ran. But she has hidden that side of her well. As such, I trust her implicitly.
  • Yuyuko Saigyouji -- Yuyuko is Yuyuko. That hasn't changed,, even with death. My truest friend.
  • Suika Ibuki-- Suika. Oni are good friends to be with, if only for the
    endless entertainment and sake they provide. Suika is also terribly useful by the fact she gets on with almost everyone and doesn't tell lies (of course). A good friend regardless.
  • Mystia Lorelei -- That night sparrow. Does a mean grilled eel.
  • Kamishirasawa Keine -- That other sage, the were-hakutaku.
    Industrious, studying type. If she's a female cow at the full moon, why does she have horns?
  • The Lunarians -- Moon-folk. Soldier, alchemist and princess. To be monitored carefully. Not any signal of hostility, but stiil-
  • Tewi Inaba -- That lucky rabbit. Older than she looks. Petty schemer, but don't underestimate her. Fun to play along with the schemes on occasion.
  • Fujiwara no Mokou -- That immortal. Hot-headed as much as hot-blooded. Predictable.
  • Aya Shameimaru -- That reporter tengu. Delightfully overly inquisitive. If one can suggest to her becoming a shikigami again I'd be that much closer to having the full set.
  • Medicine Melancholy -- That poison doll. Troublesome. If she can't learn she can't progress.
  • Komachi Onozuka -- That lazy shinigami. I usually get on with her, but when her laziness makes ME have to work harder it's irritating. One slacker should respect other's workloads too.
  • Shikeiki Yamaxanadu -- That judge. Not someone to cross. She's easy to get round if doing the right thing, but being judged is uncomfortable. Not particularly fond of other's authority.
  • Sanae Kochiya -- That green-white miko. Servant and successor of those two gods. She seems to be fitting in a bit more recently. Now also does incidents.
  • Kanako Yasaka -- That Onbashira goddess. Isn't it heavy? Seems to like to increase technology.. part kappa-minded, or just wanting her internet access back?
  • Suwako Moryia -- That frog goddess. Seems to be the most sensible out of the three. Then again, she did commission a giant inflatable robot...
  • Yuugi Hoshiguma -- That other Oni. Friend of Suika, but an underground member. There seems to be a lot of underground people coming up after the hot springs incident, so one can't complain.
  • Rin Kaenbyou -- Reimu's pet. Gave her to that red-white after the springs incident. For some reason neither approved very much, but she does now come up to the shrine a lot more, even though she staysail with that satori mostly.
  • Utsuho Reiuji -- That nuclear birdbrain. Seems to be helping provide cheap energy now. But didn't we have nuclear powered servants already? I guess that onbashira goddess is an open source advocate too.
  • Satori Komeiji -- That Satori. Not really on first name basis but... well. I don't really see the issue with mindreaders but her reading mine might trouble us both.
  • Koishi Komeiji -- That subconscious little sister. ...Have I actually met her? Maybe, but I can't remember very will.
  • Tenshi Hinanai -- That troublesome celestial. Something about her ticks me off enough to get involved when she goes on a rampage. Having enough time to get bored is just pitiful.
  • Shou Toramaru -- That Varisarana disciple/that tiger youkai. She may not be the brightest at times, but she has enough sense to ask, and has her moments. I can see why Hijiri likes her.
  • Hijiri Byakuren -- Hijiri. A friend from before Gensokyo. I'm very glad to see her free again.
  • Nue Houjuu -- That Nue. Another one who is cute when troubled. I try not to see through her guise intentionally.
  • Hieda no Akyuu -- Akyuu. The Chronicler has been a close acquaintance for a long time, and I keep in close touch. Seeing her take longer and longer to come back is painful, though. I might have to have a words with that judge.
  • Rinnosuke Morichika -- That shopkeeper. Keep him supplied with junk, he sorts junk. Very equitable.
Yukari Yakumo
Forum/IRC Moderator

Return to Character Library