Character Journal - Kurumi

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Character Journal - Kurumi

Postby Kurumi » 10 Aug 2010 21:12

Lady Kurumi Esquire Limited Copyright
Main Character

Kurumi is a vampire from another world who's goal is 'simple': to be recognized as the greatest vampire in Gensokyo. She had chosen this world since she could not surpass her mother at her old home.

Luck brought her to the Lake of Blood which she took over and, taking pride in an (almost) undefeated streak in guarding it, lived in solitude there for a number of years under the impression she had made her mark as the #1, most feared being in Gensokyo. Next thing she knew, she had discovered not only that no one knew of her name, but it seemed everyone knew of the Scarlet Sisters!

Convinced they (Specifically Remilia) had somehow stolen her spotlight, Kurumi's adventure began anew as she attempts to 'regain' her fame... By any means necessary!
Kurumi's Journal <------------------------> Kurumi's Spell Cards
Kurumi's path to vampire nobility
a journey of a petite bourgeoisie
and her struggles in class mobility
- <Tewi>
Kurumi
Free Character

Postby Kurumi » 13 Aug 2010 23:57

CAST(In Order of Apperance):

• Lady Kurumi -- The Number 1 Vampire girl of Gensokyo, and probably its future ruler; that way there's no excuse for people not to know my name. You can tell I'm well-off, elegant, and very important because I have an extremely long name! English is my second language. Also, I own a lake made of blood so I pretty much never need to feed. Currently I am collecting minions and important-looking objects to up my reputation!
    • Mr Shopkeep (Rinnosuke) -- A handsome shop owner. I don't think it'd make sense for me to own a store, so I'll leave him be for now.
    • 'Um'brella Girl (Kogasa) -- A girl who totes a very strange umbrella and scared the hoojoobees out of me! I'm gonna have to get her back sometime! Or, wait, maybe I have the story wrong... NAH.
    • Rikako Asakura -- A human who appears to be extremely talented in science. Not only that, her blood tastes -amazing-, I don't really understand how that can be, maybe it's a sign that I must have her amongst my ranks!
    • Rika -- She has brown hair and brown pants. I believe she's a scientist and she appears to be Rikako's close friend; they even have similar names! Last I saw her she was injured, but she seemed to be itching for a fight. Too bad I was busy, she could be pretty entertaining!
    • That Fairy (Star Sapphire) -- A little fairy that has a smart mouth, but she's quite easy on the eyes; she'd make for a good familiar. I'm sure people would know I was all the rage having such a good looking fairy catering to my whims!
    • That Blue-Haired Fairy (Cirno) -- Just thinking about that stupid blue-haired fairy makes my blood boil! She seems to have some sort of control over ice, but she should have power over dirt, because she's much more versed in using DIRTY TRICKS to beat people! I'll have my revenge, though.. Yesssssss.
    • Yamama (Yamame) -- Her language is a little rough, but she knows how to party so she's all right with me! Well, even though she kept me from picking up a new-hire. She has a ton of sharp teeth yet has the nerve to call -me- 'Fangy'! She has the qualities of a good builder, but I don't have a use for that yet.
    • Yuki -- Her language is just as bad! I was pretty sure she was the one who defeated me at the Lake of Blood but she insists she didn't. Perhaps she forgot? Anyway, she's a little mentally disturbed and has an unhealthy interest in fire, but if she won't be my rival, I could hire her for something else I suppose.
    • Maestro (Merlin Prismriver) -- A musician who doesn't need to touch a musical horn to play it, and it also shoots danmaku. My memory's a little hazy, but I'm pretty sure there was something I wanted from her.. Oh well!
    • Mima --The woman who defeated me at the Lake of Blood! At least, I'm pretty sure she's the one. The chances of me being wrong are 5%, so I must be correct! She's rediculously powerful and uses a style that strikes both physically and emotionaly. A worthy rival, I must defeat her!
    • That Green-haired Fairy (Daiyousei) -- A green haired fairy who accepted my job offer! I.. Uh, don't know what she does and I don't really remember her name, but she made a very good first impression and seems to have excellent people skills! .. Now where did she go?
    • Shikieiki Yamaxanadu -- Remilia Von Scarlet's Gatekeeper. I thought she was a simple gatekeeper but it turns out she's also the *gulp* judge of the dead. If Remi has people like -her- owing her favors, I'm really going to have to step up my game and get even -more- powerful people!
    • Rival Remi (Remilia Scarlet) -- The vampire that stole my limelight, and of course pretends that she hasn't the slightest clue who I am! She's smug and tactically superior to me, but I'm more than certain I could flatten her in a one on one fight! I suppose she is impressive in her own way, but I don't understand why everyone knows about her. Is it because she has a lake? My lake is made of blood!
    • Elistar (Elis) -- Wouldn't you believe it, there's another vampire wandering about the lands of Gensokyo- And she has very cool stars on her cheeks! She seems a rather intelligent and somewhat ambitious type, but a bit boring. I'm convinced she is the ying to my yang, and it's clear to me she won't reach the peak of her potential without my assistance. Obviously it'd be wise to make her work by my side!
    • Rin -- Well talk about lucky, I never suspected I'd get a hold of a familiar at a yard sale! This rather rough-speaking kasha must come from the same homeland of the Spider; while she may seem cranky on the outside I know she's just a big softie woo woo cutie wootie at heart. And of course I have use for her talents~.
    • Lyrica Prismriver -- She's a pretty chipper one, that poltergeist. I'd purchased a couple of enchanted horns from her.
Kurumi
Free Character

Re: Character Journal - Kurumi

Postby Kurumi » 19 Oct 2010 23:18

Graveyard Shift

Cast: Kurumi, Rinnosuke, Kogasa

For a vampire, evening is undoubtedly the -best- time to go out and take care of a little shopping! While a majority of Gensokyo seems to be unable to meet my needs, I luckily found one place that was open that night and so I was able to purchase a.. A.. Um.. Hrmn. Well I don't remember exactly what it was I was looking to purchase, no thanks to that crazy-eyed umbrella loving girl catching me off-guard. Honestly, being an expert on umbrellas? What kind of profession is that, that's silly!
Kurumi
Free Character

Postby Kurumi » 19 Oct 2010 23:19

The Pretty Stars

Cast: Kurumi, Rikako, Rika

And so my journey begins here! It'd been many many years since I've left the Lake of Blood and nothing in Gensokyo looks very familiar. What would bring me away from my comfy home? That, of course, would be the nasty surprise of finding out that Remilia Von Scarlet has suddenly become the number one vampire of Gensokyo. How could this be!

With the intent of zooming over to the Scarlet Devil Mansion, I ended up getting a bit misdirection. But fortune would smile upon me as two cute humans would cross my path! One of them offered me both a map of the area and proper directions, and the other appeared to be injured and perhaps nervous of my presence- Not that I blame her of course, I would be wary of me as well!

Their names are Rika and Rikako, whom appear to be experts in mechanics; hmn, isn't that kappa territory? Well either way I don't really have a need for such things.
Kurumi
Free Character

Postby Kurumi » 19 Oct 2010 23:19

A Knight's Night

Cast: Kurumi, Cirno, Star Sapphire

At last I have arrived at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, or at least as far as the Misty Lake. The bad news, however, is that I ended up there in the daytime rather than the evening which.. Complicates things, more or less..

But it wasn't a complete waste, I ended up coming in contact with a rather cute fairy whom carried the appearance of a princess, and I knew right away that someone like her would make for a wonderful retainer! Everyone would be sooo jealous.

But my plans ended up getting foiled by another fairy with blue hair that appears to have power over ice, and to my surprise she managed to outwit me and force me to retreat. It's.. It isn't easy to admit being outsmarted by such a creature but I suppose the lesson here is to never let my guard down just because the opponent is small.

Either way I'll capture one of those two in the future!
Kurumi
Free Character

Postby Kurumi » 19 Oct 2010 23:20

Kurumi
Free Character

Postby Kurumi » 19 Oct 2010 23:22

Up Next: When Meetings Happen

Cast: Kurumi, Mima

You know what's aggravating? Being defeated in combat by a human. That happened to me a long time ago, but as fortune would have it, I ended up running into that person on my way to trying to find the Scarlet Devil Mansion again.

However it turns out that she wasn't a human after all, but rather some sort of powerful spirit, so that actually made me feel a little better. On the other hand, she was exceptionally rude, I have never met such a difficult, rude, and annoying person in my life!

Getting her to fight me was like getting a fairy to say a tongue twister, it took every last bit of my patience to get her to battle me, but then after all of that I ended up losing to her, she was much stronger than I had anticipated. Where did I go wrong? Maybe it was just a bad day..

Well it wasn't a complete bust, during the encounter I did manage to employ a green-haired fairy whom seemed to know the blue-haired fairy from earlier, but.. It may have been a spur of the moment deal. Well, I'm sure there'll be some use for her! I just need to find her again.
Kurumi
Free Character

Postby Kurumi » 19 Oct 2010 23:22

House Crashers: Gensokyo

Cast: Kurumi, Shikieiki, Remilia, Meiling, Sakuya, Medicine

At long last! It took quite a while but I've managed to finally reach the mansion, during the evening, powered up and ready to do 'business' with Remilia. If you know what I mean.

AND I THINK YOU DO! (Since you are 'me')

To my understanding there is a gatekeeper, and a maid that I should be on the lookout for. She was a small, but rather powerful foe; however no one told me that the gatekeeper was the Judge of the Dead!

Who does that!! There's being challenging, and then there's just being completely unfair, that Remilia is a no good cheat! That's what she is, a cheating cheater!!

Despite Remilia appearing just feet away from me, I decided it was perhaps a wiser decision to retreat to build an army of my own- I had to admit to myself that it isn't reasonable for me to believe that I can take on everyone by myself.. And still have enough to take on another vampire.

Though not only that, she appears to have greater posessions. I suppose if I'm to be recognized as the superior vampire, I'll need great material posessions too.
Kurumi
Free Character

Postby Kurumi » 19 Oct 2010 23:23

Kurumi
Free Character

Return to Character Library