Character Journal: Kaguya Houraisan

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Re: Character Journal: Kaguya Houraisan

Postby Kaguya Houraisan » 22 Oct 2010 21:44

Know Thy Enemy

After Mokou's strange behavior upon defeating me, I returned home to Eientei and explained what I had seen to Eirin. It was soon decided that Eirin would accompany me to observe combat between Mokou and I, in the hope that she could uncover more about the strange power Mokou seemed to possess. As I write this now, all we know is that it is not a part of the Hourai Elixir, but is something... else.
Kaguya Houraisan
Main Character

Postby Kaguya Houraisan » 22 Oct 2010 21:46

News of the Lunar Mansion

A certain tengu reporter came to visit today, asking if there was anything interesting going on around Eientei. There were a few mishaps... some indecent photographs of Reisen were taken, a camera was broken, and there was nearly a fight. Fortunately, a deal was brokered, and no open conflict took place. Some of that special tea of ours was traded away in return for the inconvenient photos and the tengu, Miss Aya Shameimaru, was allowed to leave Eientei, unharmed.

It was all rather exciting, but also potentially disastrous for the reputation I have been working on building for us here in Gensokyo. But, everything turned out well in the end.
Kaguya Houraisan
Main Character

Postby Kaguya Houraisan » 30 Jan 2011 01:19

A Lunar Party in Eientei~

Now this party turned out much differently than any previous one we have held. First, due to some problems with intoxication, there was an issue between a two of the guests: Shou Toramaru and Kurumi. Reisen attempted to deal with the situation, but, due to having had too much to drink herself, she ended up not helping very much at all.

After shooing Reisen off before she made things worse, I took it upon myself to remedy the problem. It seemed the two guests were having a dispute over whether Shou's god-given powers were greater than Kurumi's own magical ability. I eventually arranged for them to harmlessly compete with each other, with a few quick challenges.

Who won is not particularly important to be noted here. However, a short time after all of this foolishness was concluded with, I got to talking with Kurumi some more. She proposed to me an alliance between Eientei and her own estate, one which would assist her in preparing for some rival she has. I could certainly understand having a rival, and this vampire girl seemed likeable enough. So I agreed, and Eientei now has a true ally within Gensokyo. It is my hope that this will help us in seeming more friendly to the various denizens of Gensokyo.

Although... I must wonder if I was too hasty in agreeing to this alliance? After all, I did not think to ask who this rival of Kurumi's is...
Kaguya Houraisan
Main Character

Postby Kaguya Houraisan » 04 Jul 2011 00:07

What happens in Eientei...

(Thread in progress.)
Kaguya Houraisan
Main Character

Postby Kaguya Houraisan » 04 Jul 2011 00:08

The Faerie Princess: A new plan!

Yet again I was roused from bed at an (ungodly) early time by a certain fairy. Star Sapphire had come to me with a new plan for a prank which she needed my help with. And this was certainly an interesting plan... You see, she had crafted herself a dress that, rather than being an exact copy of mine like last time, simply looked similar. In short, her idea revolved around looking similar to, but not exactly like, me. It was Star's hope that this time she could pretend to be my daughter rather than impersonating me.

Once more she had put a good deal of thought into this plan, and it seemed sound. So I played along. We first headed to the human village, to see how the humans there would react. Everything went perfectly at first, until we ran across Keine Kamishirasawa. After taking us to the side and asking us a number of questions, our ruse was made light and more than a few holes in the story exposed.

Thankfully, Keine agreed to help us patch up these little holes, and so we left Keine's schoolhouse with a newly-revised plan to continue our little prank.

Now then. Who should we attempt to deceive next...?
Kaguya Houraisan
Main Character

Previous

Return to Character Library