Character Journal: Yuka Kazami

Character journals, spellcards and sample apps are posted here.

Character Journal: Yuka Kazami

Postby Yuuka Kazami » 10 Aug 2010 08:01

Main Character

Yuka's primary goal is to /live/, not in the way a human may, but in her own fashion. To feel the wind upon her cheeks, to slowly urge the delicate flowers of a wisteria into bloom, to bathe in the scent of living things and bask in the glowing sun; these are the things that Yuka yearns for. The sensation of growing things, especially the bloom of flowers, provides the very cornerstone of her being. She is able to hear their voices, and as they speak to her, she responds with love and nurtures their development.

As long as she exists, her goal will always be to make certain the flowers of Gensokyo bloom with radiance the outside world has never known.

[OOC Note: I've kept in tact as much as I could of previous!Yuka's actions, though I've ended up retconning some due to the huge difference in interpretations of the character. Anything and anyone not listed has been retconned for the sake of consistency. Some threads I would have liked to kept intact I also ended up retconning due to references to things that happened in other threads that technically don't exist in her canon anymore. I apologize for the confusion.]
Yuuka Kazami
Free Character

Re: Character Journal: Yuka Kazami

Postby Yuuka Kazami » 10 Aug 2010 08:03

Relationships

• Reimu Hakurei –- The Wonderful Shrine Maiden of Paradise is a person of interest to Yuka – not only does she posess great strength for a human, but her attitude and personality intrigue her. She enjoys visiting Reimu at the shrine.
  • Yukari Yakumo –- A fellow elder youkai and friend of Yuka’s. While friendship among youkai is considerably different then friendship among humans, it seems that Yuka holds their relationship in high regard - even if she teases Yukari about her considerable age.
  • Sanae Kochiya –- Yuka became aquainted with Sanae during a lovely picnic near the Garden of the Sun. She does not know much about Sanae, but considers her to be an average human at this point – though she does find some interest in Sanae due to how different she is from her fellow shrine maiden.
  • Remilia Scarlet –- The egotistical child vampire presented herself as a youkai worthy of respect in their short meeting upon the grassy hill, but Yuka was not fooled by her proud exterior. She finds the vampire amusing in her hubris.
  • Kogasa Tatara –- An average youkai in every sense of the word, Yuka has no strong opinions of her.
  • Eirin Yagokoro –- Eirin’s muddled history does strike Yuka’s curiosity – Eirin is someone Yuka would not mind meeting with to learn more about her.
  • Minoriko Aki –- The Goddess of Harvest and harbinger of Fall, there is something of a connection between the two what with their roots firmly planted in the natural wonders of Gensokyo. The connection is hardly anything striking, and Yuka is neutral towards the goddess.
  • Fujiwara no Mokou – Yuka first met Mokou near the Sanzu no Kawa river, and found the strange human rather interesting. Whether Yuka knew of her from word of mouth or some other means, she discovered that the immortal is rather fun to tease.
  • Shikieiki Yamaxanadu –- Perhaps one of the only beings that could potentially make Yuka feel a mild amount of discomfort, Yuka finds Shikieiki entertaining but does respect her immense power to a degree.
  • Murasa Minamitsu –- Yuka enjoys the sound her large anchor makes when slammed against the ground.
  • Rinnosuke Morichika –- Image
Yuuka Kazami
Free Character

Return to Character Library