Kakashi Spirit News Open for Business

Discuss anything dealing with the Touhou: PoIR RP. Suggestions for forum improvement also go here.

Kakashi Spirit News Open for Business

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 09 Dec 2012 01:44

Well Looks like I've got this entire thing ready to go and set up.

Time to get some news going and sell some papers. Probably would be showing up to places for interviews sooner or later. Just need to get some good leads....

Also I Guess I'll be up for possibly testing out and getting a better feel for Hatate with Visionary Gensokyo before the Timer for me to get active happens I guess...
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Re: Kakashi Spirit News Open for Business

Postby Hong Meiling » 09 Dec 2012 04:23

Welcome aboard, Hatate.
Hong Meiling
Main Character

Postby Youmu Konpaku » 09 Dec 2012 16:18

*waves* Welcome Hatata-san. ^-^ O~
Youmu Konpaku
Main Character

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 10 Dec 2012 04:16

I'm still sorting through what I have for me but it looks like Most of the places I'm probably dropping as most of them have well... dropped players and that weird valley girl tick.

I'll be probably putting some notes up on the Spirit Photography stuff sooner or later too.
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Postby Komachi Onozuka » 18 Dec 2012 00:08

Another gossip paper open for business. Good I could use something to read on my break.
Komachi Onozuka
Main Character

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 18 Apr 2013 18:41

Bold
Italics
Underline

Stupid Banner bitching about me NOT having this site white-listed with No-script when there is no reason for me to even BOTHER doing so. Check

Message Box wrote:Your browser has disabled scripts or does not support client-side scripting. ( JavaScript! )
The page you are viewing requires the use of JavaScript for best performance.
If you have intentionally disabled JavaScript, please enable it.
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Postby Merlin Prismriver » 19 Apr 2013 10:43

o.O

Almost got me there. For a second there, I thought you dropped Hatate and someone else pick her up before it could even fall, what with all the "welcome" posts and this thread getting bumped. Or temporal loopholes. Jeez, don't scare me like that.
Merlin Prismriver
Main Character

Postby Rin Satsuki » 19 Apr 2013 10:48

Hatate Himekaidou wrote:Stupid Banner bitching about me NOT having this site white-listed with No-script when there is no reason for me to even BOTHER doing so.

The new BBCode text editor uses JavaScript for image/video embedding and resizing. Whether you enable this function or not is up to you; disable it if you wish.
Rin Satsuki
Software Admin

Return to General RP Discussion