General "My Character Needs Threads" Thread and Discussion

Discuss anything dealing with the Touhou: PoIR RP. Suggestions for forum improvement also go here.

General "My Character Needs Threads" Thread and Discussion

Postby Minoriko Aki » 29 Jul 2011 18:32

Are you idling, lacking threads, or just wanna do something new, but you have no ideas in mind and you don't know who to ask? Then just put your name out here. Hopefully, someone else in need will think of something you both could do. Or, if you're in a thread that a certain character would fit in well, you could suggest it to them here.

So, I guess I'll start... Minoriko has been idling for almost a month now, and considering she's my main... I need to do something about that. Anyone else need threads who'd be fine with starting one with her?
Minoriko Aki
Free Character

Re: General "My Character Needs Threads" Thread and Discussi

Postby Koakuma » 29 Jul 2011 18:54

Might as well poke my head here, too. Koa's only in one thread whereas I have Yumeko in two plus the tournament.

Kinda backwards that my alt has more threads than my main. But I can't for the life of me think of where Koa would go outside of the mansion, unless it were an errand of some sort. And my brain isn't working so well, so I can't even think of that!
Koakuma
Free Character

Postby Komachi Onozuka » 30 Jul 2011 04:02

Well I'll be walking into the library sometime this weekend, so there's one you can join, if you're interested.
Komachi Onozuka
Main Character

Postby Yamame Kurodani » 30 Jul 2011 08:03

Well, both the threads I have Yamame in have slowed to a crawl. I feel like more spidery shenanigans, but I'm a bit renuent to crash her into threads without asking for permission. So if anyone would like a spider in his life, make sure to tell me!
Yamame Kurodani
Alternate Character

Postby Rikako Asakura » 30 Jul 2011 08:37

In perhaps a couple more posts Letty and myself shall be travelling to youkai mountain to play with technology, the thread will be open for any who wish to join and see a yuki-onna looking positivly refreshed in the middle of summer.
Rikako Asakura
Free Character

Postby Hina Kagiyama » 30 Jul 2011 15:15

Rikako Asakura wrote:In perhaps a couple more posts Letty and myself shall be travelling to youkai mountain to play with technology, the thread will be open for any who wish to join and see a yuki-onna looking positivly refreshed in the middle of summer.

That could be interesting indeed for a curse goddess who wants to scare away unaware travellers.

If anyone has any ideas for a thread with Hina, I'm open to ideas.
Hina Kagiyama
Free Character

Postby Parsee Mizuhashi » 28 Aug 2011 04:41

I could use a thread or two myself. Mostly since this version of Parsee doesn't really do the whole "surface" thing, so getting people down here is a tad tricky.
Parsee Mizuhashi
Alternate Character

Postby Rikako Asakura » 28 Aug 2011 05:46

What, not ever? That's.... going to make things pretty hard and really restricted, won't it?
Rikako Asakura
Free Character

Postby Koakuma » 28 Aug 2011 05:55

Possibly, but there have been people that go to and from The Snowy City, and possibly as far as the Palace of Earth Spirits. To get to either, there is a bridge that must be crossed first, no?
Koakuma
Free Character

Postby Parsee Mizuhashi » 28 Aug 2011 06:42

Koakuma wrote:Possibly, but there have been people that go to and from The Snowy City, and possibly as far as the Palace of Earth Spirits. To get to either, there is a bridge that must be crossed first, no?

Exactly. Also places within hell that she can go to.

And she'll almost certainly go to the surface eventually. Not having been there yet is just a bit of a major aspect of the character, and leaving the caves will probably be a pretty big deal when it finally happens. So yes, not just yet.
Parsee Mizuhashi
Alternate Character

Postby Sariel » 02 Sep 2011 13:54

I am in need of a thread or two myself. i'm only in one at present and am not too sure how much longer it will continue, so if anyone has any idea's i would greatly appreciate them.

Can ya Help an Angel out?
Sariel
Free Character

Postby Mima » 06 Sep 2011 16:45

Down to one thread with both of my characters (Mima and Rika), and at the moment I'm not quite sure what to do next.

Any help would be appreciated~
Mima
Main Character

Postby Shinki » 08 Sep 2011 00:02

Since Cat thread is winding down, I'll probably be down to one thread soon, and I actually have reasons to interact with you two and all.

Problem is, a thread with Mima would probably degenerate to a spellcard duel sooner or later since Shinki just discovered spellcard duels and all. So I need to get my spellcards approved first. And well, a thread with Sariel is actually fine, but I can't think of anything other than 'Shinki ambushes Sariel with tea and table'.

Soooo... *puts brainstorming hat on*
Shinki
Free Character

Postby Mima » 08 Sep 2011 01:43

You'd be surprised at how civil Mima can be when she wants to!

She just doesn't want to very much.
Mima
Main Character

Postby Rikako Asakura » 08 Sep 2011 01:56

Immortal bonding exercise number 735: Tossing eggs at passing mortals.
Rikako Asakura
Free Character

Next

Return to General RP Discussion