General "My Character Needs Threads" Thread and Discussion

Discuss anything dealing with the Touhou: PoIR RP. Suggestions for forum improvement also go here.

Re: General "My Character Needs Threads" Thread and Discussi

Postby Youmu Konpaku » 03 May 2013 14:40

Umm .. I am currently collecting strikes, because all the threads I had, suddenly died on me. Except for the Halloween one, but that thread moves extremely slowly.

I haven't been able to find a new thread yet and the situation is getting a little dire. >_<
Youmu Konpaku
Main Character

Postby Rika » 04 May 2013 07:06

I could try helping out if you want.

Rika only has one thread right now anyway, so I could use another.
Rika
Main Character

Postby Youmu Konpaku » 04 May 2013 10:42

I got a thread, so it is no longer dire, but I should have one more thread to feel a bit safer, so I would like to take you up on your offer, Rika. ^-^

Please PM me any ideas and suggestion you have, I'll also do my best think about something nice and PM you.
Youmu Konpaku
Main Character

Postby Byakuren Hijiri » 05 May 2013 18:44

Welp, all of Byaku's threads are over and I can't find an Open one where she'd fit for beans, and Yamame's threads seem to be super-slow to the point of near inactivity, so I'm accumulating strikes like other people collect stamps. So if anyone has an idea for a thread where a Kung Fu Jesus would fit or where a spider's antics would be welcome, please do drop me a message, because at this rate I'm going to get both of my characters recasted.
You don't need a reason to help people. You're reason enough.
Byakuren Hijiri
Main Character

Postby Komachi Onozuka » 06 May 2013 05:16

Actually I was considering having Komachi pay the temple another visit. Maybe we could get Ichirin on board for it.
Komachi Onozuka
Main Character

Postby Alice Margatroid » 06 May 2013 06:27

Yamame and Keine are generally amusing when they interact with each other. I have no idea for them, it's just an idle thought, really.
Alice Margatroid
Main Character

Postby Byakuren Hijiri » 06 May 2013 09:35

Komachi Onozuka wrote:Actually I was considering having Komachi pay the temple another visit. Maybe we could get Ichirin on board for it.

That sounds like a good plan. I'd be all for it.

Alice Margatroid wrote:Yamame and Keine are generally amusing when they interact with each other. I have no idea for them, it's just an idle thought, really.

Maybe Yamame found some odd sort of magical idol digging around Hell and takes it to the only person she knows who deals with dolls, figurines, and similar crazy things? We can hash out if the thing actually does anything or is just ugly next time we speak on AIM:P
You don't need a reason to help people. You're reason enough.
Byakuren Hijiri
Main Character

Postby Alice Margatroid » 06 May 2013 12:28

That sounds pretty amusing and like a decent idea, yeah.
Alice Margatroid
Main Character

Postby Ichirin Kumoi » 06 May 2013 13:47

Komachi Onozuka wrote:Actually I was considering having Komachi pay the temple another visit. Maybe we could get Ichirin on board for it.

Oh hey, I'm in! I'm in the final run of my thread with Futo, so I need another one soon.
<RoboReimu> i'm pretty damn scary
Ichirin Kumoi
Forum Moderator

Postby Shikieiki Yamaxanadu » 22 May 2013 23:13

The Yama has returned! I would love to hear if anyone has any interest to see me about! O O
Shikieiki Yamaxanadu
Free Character

Postby Kanako Yasaka » 22 May 2013 23:37

I can't jump into anything new just yet, but I have a couple threads open. Give 'Em a look.
Kanako Yasaka
Alternate Character

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 23 May 2013 01:10

Tengu on station to pickup things if anyone needs an overflight.
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Postby Satori Komeiji » 23 May 2013 09:14

A hearing about Old Hell Restructurization Project? If you're up to it anyway. Maybe not this week though.
Satori Komeiji
Alternate Character

Postby Merlin Prismriver » 23 May 2013 12:26

Shikieiki Yamaxanadu wrote:The Yama has returned! I would love to hear if anyone has any interest to see me about! O O

Merlin's pretty curious about the other side of the Sanzu, and wondering where non-ghost phantom like her should belong to, and other such philosophical questions. With sillies and loud music and festivities, of course. Interested?

Otherwise, while I already have a thread planned, it might not be made for a while. Anyone need music accompaniment (exciting), a phantom (happy-go-lucky), or both?

EDIT: No, wait. The Yama already have an Open thread open. I'll just say things there. Still up for anyone who might want a ghost, though. Or if Eiki is interested in something more specific between her and noise poltergeists?
Merlin Prismriver
Main Character

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 23 May 2013 19:52

Satori Komeiji wrote:A hearing about Old Hell Restructurization Project? If you're up to it anyway. Maybe not this week though.

I might be interested but could I get a bit of preview about what it might be so I can think of how to get down there for it?
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

PreviousNext

Return to General RP Discussion