General "My Character Needs Threads" Thread and Discussion

Discuss anything dealing with the Touhou: PoIR RP. Suggestions for forum improvement also go here.

Re: General "My Character Needs Threads" Thread and Discussi

Postby Utsuho Reiuji » 23 May 2013 20:37

Hello! This hell raven needs a thread or two to jump into or start. So if anyone wants to hang with the nuclear inferno, let me know ^_^
Utsuho Reiuji
Main Character

Postby Satori Komeiji » 24 May 2013 02:01

Hatate Himekaidou wrote:I might be interested but could I get a bit of preview about what it might be so I can think of how to get down there for it?

It's a brainstorming session with the Yama about the current state of Old Hell. Logically Kanako might be there too since the power plant is hers. As for a reporter, well it's a pretty news-worthy story, or you might have heard the rumors about Aya delivering newspaper underground and wanted to see what the fuss is about.

Oh, and Okuu, you can always poke one of us undergrounders for a thread :p.
Satori Komeiji
Alternate Character

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 24 May 2013 06:07

Yea my biggest question would be "Why go to Old Hell" but I could find a reason. Just thinking it could be neat. Just don't make fun of my thoughts too much...
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Postby Kanako Yasaka » 24 May 2013 06:09

Hrm, I'll see if I can make it to that one, Satori, as I do agree its something that would be of concern to her. Just trying not to overstretch myself lately.
Kanako Yasaka
Alternate Character

Postby Reisen Udongein Inaba » 02 Jun 2013 05:01

Well, this thread hasn't gotten posts lately and I'm really too embarrassed to converse on the IRC apparently, so I'll just post a request here. I'd like to either start a thread or join an existing one, preferably with Eientei folks, but I don't feel too picky and it'd be my first thread. It'd be fun to be broken in, since it's been a day or two since I joined and I'm still not sure where to go. If you'd like a bunny in your thread, respond here or catch me on the chat if discussing details is necessary! Whatever's easier. :3
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Main Character

Postby Suika Ibuki » 08 Jun 2013 20:54

Hello~
Who needs an oni to being happiness and possibly shenanigans to your lives? You can find me everywhere, just bring a sake bottle and I'll appear~
Suika Ibuki
Alternate Character

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 13 Jun 2013 18:17

Anyone need a Tengu visit or an article. I'm trying to get the feeling back for Hatate. But I'm just not sure if the thread I'm in is really the one for it. Guess if anything it's just showing that I shouldn't get into existing threads I anything.
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Postby Merlin Prismriver » 26 Jun 2013 08:46

Eh, Lyrica's off, so that's one thread out. I only have one thread right now, and I'm not too into it. Anyone needs a musician, a ghost, a party, or all three? I'd be happier if it provoke something unique out of the happy-go-lucky misery-ignoring trumpet-playing not-dead poltergeist, but whatever works.
Merlin Prismriver
Main Character

Postby Koakuma » 11 Jul 2013 15:34

Since its easier to ask ideas than just think about stuff all in the corner. Any recommendations and/or ideas for threads for this little devil. Right now I'm still trying to narrow down a single thing I want to focus on. Although so far I seem to be leaning toward a simple thread to start. No need for that though. Not sure if going with an existing thread is the way to go. Cautious about crewing up flow.
Koakuma
Free Character

Postby Parsee Mizuhashi » 13 Jul 2013 10:06

I could use another thread on Parsee. Not too picky as to with whom.
Parsee Mizuhashi
Alternate Character

Postby Elis » 15 Aug 2013 07:40

so. due to my activity being less than I would like it to be, I'm thinking I need a new thread. anyone got space for a deceptive little Vampire?
Elis
Main Character

Postby Hatate Himekaidou » 19 Aug 2013 23:17

Well since my last thread I made imploded (Only got told of it right before the scan that the people were dropping out leaving me with multiple weeks idle...) and the other I was is in is gone I guess I need to find one by the end of the week or get a strike. Anyone want an interview?
Hatate Himekaidou
Main Character

Postby Sunny Milk » 21 Aug 2013 14:19

Anyone need a fairy? Up for anything at all~
Sunny Milk
Main Character

Previous

Return to General RP Discussion