[Open]Parties in the Streets

Archive for threads set in the Underworld.
Forum rules
To reopen archived threads, contact a forum moderator.

[Open]Parties in the Streets

Postby Merlin Prismriver » 29 May 2010 19:19

How had she gotten here?

Oh well, who cares~!

Merlin floated into a huge, cavernous underground city, bustling with noise and excitement. It seemed like everywhere she went there was another party, people drinking, and singing, and...fighting? Yay, fighting! Merlin loved this kind of atmosphere. She drank up the energy, feeling more and more enthusiastic about being here. Her trumpet now in full swing, she darted this way and that, playing for everyone she could see! It seemed that the oni didn't mind if she went off key; they were too drunk to care!

Merlin wondered happily if her sisters had been around here yet. Lunasa probably would have disliked it, but she didn't really like much to begin with. Merlin would definitely bring them here when they got back together! It was so fun~!
Merlin Prismriver
Main Character

Re: [Open]Parties in the Streets

Postby Kurumi » 03 Jun 2010 20:05

"Sh- Sho den I shays.. Sho I shays t' th' bartenderr, ''Ey, -fangs- a lot!!' BA HA HA HA HA!!" is the boisterous cry and laughter from a table to Merlin's left- However given the company giving this cry, the oni surrounding the area are few, as despite the light scenario, not many were keen with getting too close to this particular stranger.

Kurumi isn't entirely certain how she arrived either. She was following her map to Scarlet Devil Mansion, then had gotten unbelievably lost. Upon arriving at this party, sweating, tired, and feeling rather weak from the extremely intense heat, at first she didn't think she was going to make it. But then an oni whom didn't seem to know any better offered her a drink to get her spirits up.

Interestingly enough it worked, after a few more drinks Kurumi was too blasted to tell how weak her body was and the next thing she knew she had four drinking buddies yucking it up and tossing them down, though the vampire was at her limit on drinks, red faced and swirly eyed, and the satchel she tends to carry was tucked under the bench.

"Oi!! Oi 'Roomie! I betcha! *hic* I betcha can dansh on thish table!" a bigger oni beside the smashed vampire challenged, slamming her hand down hard enough to make the contents atop the table rattle

"Whaaaaaaat? Shuch imper- pertin'- poshible! Y'wan me t' dansh on dish table?" Kurumi asked, little bubbles floating from her mouth, "Imma lorda dansh!" and with that she crawled up onto said table, swayed from left to right, then, catching sight of Merlin, jabbed a finger in her direction, "Meishtro, a shpecial requesht! Play my theme shong, alllll three'a yous!"
Kurumi's Journal <------------------------> Kurumi's Spell Cards
Kurumi's path to vampire nobility
a journey of a petite bourgeoisie
and her struggles in class mobility
- <Tewi>
Kurumi
Free Character

Postby Merlin Prismriver » 05 Jun 2010 17:30

As she marveled at the exciting sounds in the streets, Merlin suddenly was surprised by being addressed! "Wha?" She turned to look at where the odd voice had come from, and noticed a very large...someone....standing on a table, pointing at her! "Music!? I'd love to play for you~!! But...I don't know what your theme is." She put her finger to her chin as if in thought. Maybe I should just play something? She might not notice the difference!

"Okay!" Merlin began to play a song, lively and exciting. But Kurumi's theme wasn't either of those. Actually, she was playing her section of Phantom Ensemble. But would Kurumi notice, with her state?
Merlin Prismriver
Main Character

Postby Rikako Asakura » 05 Jun 2010 18:21

It was confusing... It certainly was.... One minute a scientist was walking along the streets of the oni village looking for people to trade with, since they had access to all the good materials for construction and research and so on.

Well... It all started when she found someone who was interested in trading, friendly sort really. Part way through negotiations she thought by being polite and accepting a drink, she'd have better chances of securing a good deal. Minor miscalculation on her part. Not long after she took a couple of gulps of this... If you could even call it a beverage, her vision had gone hazy, ears stopped working and the world went black.

Of course an unconsious person isn't much fun to deal with so she'd been put in a corner to lie down, the trader she'd dealt with nowhere to be seen. So she could rest, recover and try again some other time.

At least that was the original plan, which did NOT involve trumpets!

With a groan, Rikako put a hand to her face in her still prone position, it felt like her brain was trying to push itself out through her temples and run away from all the light and noise. Resting her free hand against the floor and slowly pushing herself up she flinched again, dropping back down quickly. That only hurt even more....

Maybe something simple first, opening her eyes. Typically her vision was blurred, she felt around for her glasses but found nothing. She felt them on her face, but she was still... "Oh by the gods, what is that noise?" She tried to pull herself up again, weak scientists never learned. "Do you have any idea what TIME it is!? Some of us are tryi-" a stumble "Trying to sleep...." She finally get herself in an upright position of questionable stability before asking again. "What time is it?"
Rikako Asakura
Free Character

Postby Yamame Kurodani » 05 Jun 2010 19:03

"'bout half past three in the mornin', if ya mean surface time. Easy there, lady. Horny here told me a human here actually gulped a cuppa Firebreather - didna expect you, tho" a chuckle comes from besides Rikako. Indeed, a strong hand helps her stay stable, and it's none other than the spider she'd met a few days before, pointing at a huge male Oni that looks both amused and curious. "Not bad for a human, not at all! That thing can actually melt wood if you pour it fresh!" she laughs happily. Indeed, she seems slightly buzzed herself, and in contrast to all other non-onis, she seems entirely at home here - in fact, it seems most onis around know her, as they give her playful punches in the shoulder or tell her varied versions of "so you're taking care of the newbie?" as they go past, drinking and wrestling each other. It's obvious she's an usual fixture here. "Tho the faintin' part kills the effect a bit. Still, good start! You got the guys totally impressed, and I think Grimmy's sayin' he'll make you special price - he actually just gave it to ya as a prank, expectin' you to sip an' start coughin' your lungs out, never thought you'd have the balls to drink the whole cup!" Yamame's laughter is contagious. "Hell, I think a couple o'them are wonderin' whether to ask ya out! You got the whole exotic charm, y'know" she winks, mischievous.

She looks at the rest of the room. "Hey, who's the fanged chick an' the new ghost? Now ghost musicians are a new thing!" She raises her voice and, lughing, calls out with a bellow though the room (which makes many of the drunk ones groan) "Hey, girlie, give us something jazzy, doc here needs to clear her head!"
Yamame Kurodani
Alternate Character

Postby Kurumi » 05 Jun 2010 22:30

Now, eccentric as the girl may be, she's actually not very good at fast dancing. One could say, however, that she should have thought of that before taking the bet! So when Merlin proceeded to play for her, the swaying vampire stared blankly in her slouched stance in response, and bubbles continued to raise from her mouth.

"...." What was this, that wasn't her theme music! Or... Was it perhaps she was so out of it that it just simply sounded different? "Thasha lot more baritone den I'm ushed ta, but not bad!" she decided, and as the oni about her slammed their hands atop the table to the beat, Kurumi pinched the front of her dress, raising it just a touch while performing steps somewhat similar to Square Dancing. WHAT A TWIST?

"''Roo-mie! 'Roo-mie! 'Roo-mie!" the oni around the table chanted her name, not quite in response to Yamame's question, but in encouragement toward her rather unusual-looking dancing. Apparently nothing like they'd seen before!

One would expect disaster to follow, if there is one thing Kurumi is not, is a table dancer, but before fate could grant her the opportunity to go tumbling off the table, the vampire caught sight of what appeared to be two or three scientists, "RIKAKO! Hey! C'mere an' dansh wit me, ya *hic* purple-haired cutie!" she bellowed. She took two steps forward and fell right off the table, belly flopping onto the ground below her.

And fate was pleased.
- <Tewi>
Kurumi
Free Character

Postby Yuki » 06 Jun 2010 15:19

Throughout all the dancing, drinking and music, nobody seemed to notice the shadow creeping around. Yuki was good at this kind of sneaking around, what with all the times she had surprised Mai by sneaking up behind her and then screaming. That was one of her favourite tricks, and she was determined to pull it off here. Why? She was bored, simple as.

Looking around, her eyes fixed upon Yamame and Rikako, and her mouth curved into a smirk. Using the shadows as cover, she ever so quietly crept up behind them, and, placing her mouth close to Yamame's ear, she screamed "I'M 'AVING SPIDER FOR LUNCH!!!". She hoped for some sort of reaction, from who, she cared not.
“Everything within the ship must work in harmony. I was built to maintain harmony. Therefore, my will is absolute. Nobody will stand in my way. Anyone who tries... will be terminated!"

"...Kill you..."
Yuki
Main Character

Postby Ruukoto » 12 Jun 2010 20:01

And thus.

Enter the obligatory robot meido.

The Hell of Blazing Fires. Ruukoto was here for a certain reason. A simple job. Sake. Loads and loads of sake. Reimu had begun to drink a lot after receiving that keg from the spider youkai. In fact, after one sip, she had drunk the entire thing after only about a day. And soon after that, the shrine was out of alcoholic beverages. Personally, Ruukoto had no idea what the fuss was about. The sake tasted just about the same as any other liquid she had placed inside her, but that might just be her.

The spider youkai lived somewhere down here, she was sure. The boisterous oni pushed her around a bit, but that was okay. She wasn't here to converse. An oni offered her a drink. "Another one of these? I really don't see what you see in these things..." She mumbled and declined his offer. It occurred to her that one of the oni might be selling the sake she was searching for, but it would be safer to look for the spider instead. Turning her head and swiveling it around over and over, Ruukoto tried to find any source of her target. And then-

"I'M 'AVING SPIDER FOR LUNCH!!!"

The yell nearly knocked Ruukoto's rocket boots off, which would be a shame, since they would explode and-...

Anyway, the source of the voice came from some.... Girl. And next to the girl was.... There she was! The spider youkai! Running toward her, she pushed her way through the crowd to the spider's location, finally ending right in front of her. "Ah!~ I finally found you!" She turned to the tipsy lady next to her. "Eh?! Rikako!? What are you doing here?"
Ruukoto
Free Character

Postby Merlin Prismriver » 12 Jun 2010 20:40

Merlin marveled at the amount of people that were crowding her! They must have loved her music!

She decided that she'd play some more, even more exciting, LOUDER music than ever before! This was going to be so much fun~!

"Gather round everyone! It's time for Merlin's Happy Solo Live~!" And with that, she began her mini concert, weaving around in the sky easily, with her trumpet following along, blaring very intense music. It seemed like Merlin didn't even notice that some of it seemed to not sound very in key, but that's not her problem!

She got so into her concert that a few danmaku even began to fly out, putting holes in buildings and barely missing pedestrians. It seemed like Merlin was a little bit out of control with excitement!
Merlin Prismriver
Main Character

Postby Rikako Asakura » 12 Jun 2010 22:01

"Half... Is it? I thought it was only 7 minutes until we're all fucked." She grumbled in response to Yamame supporting her, she felt awful, her head was pounding and she had the desire to shoot something. Such irrational anger, possibly a symptom of the near lethal dose of alcohol she'd recently drank. Her eyes travelled over the room, drunkness everywhere... A vampire? She recognised her, the one who liked to show off using english words, Kurumi?

Her eyes moved to the familiar voice, now she could finally remember the face it belonged to, because it was attatched to the hands that were holding her up. "Oh it's you... What, have I joined a cult?" Was all she could ask at the attention the pair seemed to be getting. The music was getting louder... Her head was at this point feeling like it had a zeppelin inside it and had been inflating this whole time. By the time Kurumi had called out to her and pratfalled, her pain was reaching a peak and the scientist held a hand to her mouth. Vomit canon loaded and ready to fire on command.

Before that weapon could be tested though, she spotted Ruukoto approaching, some youkai leaping up out of nowhere and screaming and a glass right behind her exploding as it was struck by a stray shot fired by the excitable ghost, caused Rikako to react to all of them at once. Violently leaping from Yamame's grip, the girl was being gentle this time instead of her usual, She whipped out a gun from her pocket, stumbling and falling on her rear, the gun discharging as it was pointed right over her head and blowing a chunk right out of the ceiling.

Where did that chunk go? Straight down, breaking onto the already pounding head of the scientist.

Yeah... Good thing that blacked her out. Some blood could be seen running down her forehead.
Rikako Asakura
Free Character

Postby Kurumi » 13 Jun 2010 07:17

"Mmph.." Kurumi pushed herself to her hands and knees, and what she saw was just.. Out of control! The music was growing more insane, beings were yelling, she was hearing it all in stereo and seeing way too many people. What was a vampire girl to do??

She didn't seem to be completely aware of Yuki's yelling, though rest assured she did not find spiders to be very appetizing. Once to her feet, she ended up bumping into an oni, then fell over again as a stray bullet slammed into his back, "YEOWCH!"

But when he turned around, all he saw was another oni whom was pointing and laughing at him. Steam shot out of his ears in anger, "NO LAUGHING!" the other oni was given a good slugging right in the head, which caused his foe to fall over and knock over a dancing pair of oni. Violence was given in thanks.

Long story short, things were going from bad to worse, very very quickly. A good ol fashioned brawl was a-brewing! Watch out, Merlin, as a stool was being flung her way!

As for Kurumi, she managed to crawl her way over to Rikako, Ruukoto and company, then noticed the blood which made her eyes sparkle, "Aaah! (Very Lucky!)" suddenly the purple haired scientist was slung over Kurumi's shoulder, and a bit of blood was scooped via finger which she popped into her mouth as if she were sampling frosting. Ok that was a little gross but how could the drunk resist? ".. Mmn, SHIENCE-y!" she complimented, then as a pose for victory, set her free hand on her hip, leaned back and declared with a laugh, "FINDERS KEEPERSH! She's mine now, shlowpokesh, ba ha ha h- WOAH!" she good thing she leaned back as a stray bullet flew right in front of her.
- <Tewi>
Kurumi
Free Character

Postby Yamame Kurodani » 14 Jun 2010 14:03

Yuki wrote: Looking around, her eyes fixed upon Yamame and Rikako, and her mouth curved into a smirk. Using the shadows as cover, she ever so quietly crept up behind them, and, placing her mouth close to Yamame's ear, she screamed "I'M 'AVING SPIDER FOR LUNCH!!!". She hoped for some sort of reaction, from who, she cared not.

Now, while Yamame's instincts are more than a tad dulled from the party and the booze, she's still a spider. An Earth Spider and a tsuchigumo, more exactly. So walking up to her might be a tad harder than expected...

And so, when Yuki leans forward for her scare, Yamame jerks up and does a sudden step backwards, grabbing the witch in a (relatively) weak headlock, grinning. Then when she realizes just who it is, she laughs and lets go. "Hah! Nice to see you 'gain, kiddo! You're pretty good, you know that? Didna feel ya until you were right on top of me!" she says. Then she grins more sharply. "Good thing, too, 'cause if it wasn't you I'd be practicing a Lariat right now, an' that's one way too awesome hat to be screwin' up!" she laughs, mussing the younger witch's head. "So, came for the partyin'? I was helpin' Doc here, she drunk somethin' she really shouldn-" she interrupts herself, because the next seconds become a blur.

First, the metal girl from the red-white's temple - or shrine, or whatever - appears, and she seems to know Doc. But even as Yamame's going to lift her hand in a greeting - Rikako jumps away, and BANG.

Now Yamame is finally taken by surprise, jerking away with a surprised motion, and she turns again, going "What the fuck are ya-?!"... only for a piece of the ceiling to crash on top of Rikako's head with a painful sound. Yamame can't help but wince a bit.

"...now that can't have been nice on a lil' human noggin'..." she says, still recovering the mental footing from the sudden accumulated twister of events. Then she turns to Yuki and Ruukoto. "Yeah, sorry, gals, but methinks we really shoulda get Doc somewhere - 'm pretty sure humans bleedin' is bad. I heard pourin' booze on wounds is a good idea, mind givin' me a ha- hey!" she says as Kurumi slings the unconscious woman on her shoulder. But this at least is back to the usual games for her, and Yamame recovers her shark grin as she easily leaps in front of Kurumi, blocking her from going away - not that the vampire looks like she's going anywhere except the ground, given how drunk she is. "Hey there, Fangy. That's my gal you got there, ya know. I'd like'er back - I think she hurt 'erself, need to patch'er up an' stuff"
Yamame Kurodani
Alternate Character

Postby Yuki » 14 Jun 2010 15:52

Now, this particular action caught Yuki of guard. She had no idea Yamame was THAT skilled. And so, before she knew what hit her, she was in a headlock. Even though the headlock was'nt really strong, neither is Yuki, physically, that is. Magically, yes, physical, no. She struggled and squirmed, but it was of no use. "Uuu~... Alright... You got me... Now can you let go?" Yuki asked weakly.

When Yuki was let go, she was a little unsteady on her feet. Physical contact did that to her. Hell, a slap on the back once sent her flying. Those were not fun times for the little witch... Residents of Makai just would not let that time go away. "Good to see you again too!" Yuki said to the spider youkai, her usual enthusiasm back. "Ehehehe... I try." she giggled with a small blush. She's not used to being complimented, after all. Pulling a cup of sake out of nowhere, she drank it in one gulp. "Huh? What's a Lariat?". Curiosity killed the cat, but hell, Yuki wanted to know. Uuu~... Why do people always use such difficult words around me? She was brought out of her thoughts by, what felt like a fist in her head. "Oi! Geddof!" she said, pushing Yamame away. Setting her hair and hat back properly, she replies "Yeah! I'm always in search of parties! That, and for someone to test my combat skills against. Nobody seems to want to fight me though, ever... I don't know why. They say it's because I'm a ch-"

Yuki was cut-off however, not by the at that very moment, the unexpected happened. First, the ceiling fell on Rikako, knocking her out. The shock of the whole thing caused Yuki to jump and land on her backside in a panic. Finally, Yuki did what she always does when she panics, throw fireballs. One of them struck Kurumi right in the rear, the rest either hitting the ground, or striking some of the oni's gathered around. Even if they weren't that big, they still burned with the intensity of a full blown fire. If you can't imagine that, then picture being thrown right into the center of a wood fire. Yeah, not pleasant.

Well hey. At least the god's were pleased she fell over.
“Everything within the ship must work in harmony. I was built to maintain harmony. Therefore, my will is absolute. Nobody will stand in my way. Anyone who tries... will be terminated!"

"...Kill you..."
Yuki
Main Character

Postby Ruukoto » 18 Jun 2010 04:56

"What on Earth?!"

What was going on here, exactly?! Everyone had seemed to be.... well, not themselves, simply put! The oni seemed fine, but all non-oni denizens around her had seemed to have their brains rewired by a fat, senile, retired car salesman! Narrowly dodging some stray music notes that seemed to be following her, Ruukoto covered her head and looked around uneasily. Turning back to Rikako, she started to become nervous. "M-Miss Rikako! What are you doing!?"

Behind her, the oni had recklessly begun to fight with one another, one of them colliding with Ruukoto. Turning around, he spoke to her."Get out o' 'ere, Missy, this ain't a place for little girls." The mere notion of treating Ruukoto as a child provoked her. "Wh-WHAT?! G-Get away from me, you hooligan!" She activated the taser node in her hand and punched the oni straight through the crowd, leaving his sprawling across the floor, clothes smoldering.

"Ah-Ah.... I'm sorry!" Ruukoto began to run over to him to tend to his wounds, but the oni got up alright, and began to fight again, as if the tasering never happened. "R-resilient, they are..." A bead of sweat dropped down Ruukoto's cheek. And suddenly-

BANG

A gunshot?! That could only be-! Ruukoto turned to see Rikako with a gun in her hand, stone on her head, and blood all over her face. Rikako began to mumble quietly as the blood trickled down. "M-MISS RIKAKO! WHAT HAVE-" Suddenly, another girl arrived, with wings. She grabbed the fallen Rikako and started to head out, where she was stopped by the spider youkai. Forgetting about the reason she had come here in the first place, Ruukoto swiftly ran up to Kurumi and snatched Rikako out of her arms, turning around. "I'll find you some help, Miss Rikako, don't you worry a bit!" Trying to push through the crowd with minimal injuries, her feet started to glow red. "E-eh?......."

"...."

"...."

"F-FIRE! FIIIREEE!" Ruukoto jumped up and down, running out of the flames and running in a circle around it, trying to keep the fire from scorching her internal battery stored in her legs. In the due process, the fire stayed heated on Ruukoto's metal feet, and culminated into what would be comparable to a hot poker. In addition to this, she had stepped on the feet of many an oni, who, unfortunately, were wearing sandals.

Chaos undoubtedly ensued.
Ruukoto
Free Character

Postby Minoriko Aki » 20 Jun 2010 14:38

Minoriko hated the Underground.

She had gone once before. Been 'attacked' by her somewhat arch-nemesis. Which was exactly the person she was trying to find.

It had all started one very, very hot day. On very, very hot days, the Goddess dreaded going out. It made her get hot and sticky from all of the sweat, sometimes to the point of heat exhaustion (really, the only weather she could put up with was autumn, and maybe spring, if not for all the pollen). So, when she was inside, she tended to do little activities. Sewing, trying new recipes, the kind of things maidens such as herself are expected to do. And this time, she was laying out a business plan for her sweet potato stand, which led to her being reminded of the experiences at Onbashira, which led to remembering Yamame's strange change of attitude.

It had puzzled the blonde girl. Usually, the earth spider was evil to her (well, maybe not in her eyes, but in the autumn girl's? yes, yes she was), so why had she suddenly had a change of heart and decided to buy so many yams with such a nice form of currency? Minoriko was a bit too selfish to actually think such a thing would be kindness from someone who had been so brash before, and youkai with the ability to talk weren't like human farmers- they wouldn't have a change of heart simply because the food she produced was high quality. So, what was Yamame's angle on the whole thing? Was this yet another elaborate plot to kill her self esteem? It bothered the Goddess, it bothered her so. So she decided to get to the root of the problem- confront the spider, then leave quickly.

((Miscellaneous wall of text coming up.))

In a way, the little blonde girl was glad that she hadn't proposed her idea of 'harvests, because you tribal people need it' to the undergrounders, because if she had, they all would have most likely reacted like Yamame had, and Minoriko wouldn't have a chance to do this. Thankfully, only the spring fairy and her enemy had seen this display- and unless the spider had told it as a funny story to all of her companions, the Goddess would be able to find her fine.

She couldn't help but feel uncomfortable, though, as she walked through the dark, desolate place. The citizens of the underworld all wore such plain and bland clothes, as opposed to her finely crafted hat and dress. The red eyed girl also couldn't help but feel as if this was getting her dirty looks, as if they were saying, 'We don't want your kind here.' W-well, Minoriko would just have to endure that, because she didn't want this mission to fail, no matter what. So, tentatively she walked up to a random youkai and timidly asked, "Excuse me, sir, but do you know of someone named... Yamame? Earth spider, blonde hair, a bit of a... Rough personality?"

The undergrounder turned around, checking the Goddess over a bit first, before grinning. "Yeah, I know 'er. 'Ow a purdy lil overworlder like you know Yamame?" Minoriko opened her mouth to answer, but he cut her off with a laugh before answering. "She in the Ancient City right now, I think. A lil prissy pants like you won't belong there, though, 'less you wanna get smashed with both alcohol and fists. Go 'head if yer feelin' brave, though." All the girl could do was quietly mumble a 'thank you', as he went off, laughing, probably due to her out of place here.

Minoriko actually had no idea why the Ancient City was considered so 'bad', though. Maybe it was like... The bars of the underground, filled with more earth spiders? She was thinking about this as she walked through, occasionally getting directions from MORE people laughing at her, but even at times when their mockings almost brought her to tears, the maiden stayed strong, and continued her valiant mission to Yamame. And finally, at last, she made it across the bridge (she actually had had to turn into a small vegetable and sneak across to get passed the bridgekeeper), and when finally out of sight, turned back to her original form, then walked into civilization.

((End of wall of text.))

Onis.

This was the oni's city.

The Goddess was seriously about to turn back around and go home, but then, she saw there were others, too. Was this... A huge party? Walking slowly, she couldn't help but notice... Well, no one seemed to notice her. Everyone just was partying and having a good time. She didn't see anyone she recognized- well, Minoriko hoped, at least, she wouldn't want to be caught DEAD in a place such as the underground- that is, until a familiar voice rang up, and she saw a splash of blonde hair and horrible dress to go with it. This was her target, and she would get this target's attention, even if it meant getting burned to death by the patches of fire that were actually on the ground, and PEOPLE. Okay, maybe not to that extent. But you know.

Boldly walking over to the area where Yamame was, head held high, the image of a TRUE maiden even when put in madness such as this, Minoriko called out to the earth spider, "Yamame the Earth Spider, I need a word with you, please! It is I, Minoriko Aki, Symbol of Abundance and Plenty, Goddess of Autumn and Its Harvest, and I am in desperate need to talk to you about something."

At this speech, numerous oni started snickering, if not full out laughing, at the Goddess. And though Minorko's face was turning a very bright red, she had just thiiiiiis much patience before she would finally just break down and have a meltdown.
Minoriko Aki
Free Character

Next

Return to Archive