[Private] Falling Down - Picking Up

Archive for threads set in the Misty Lake.
Forum rules
To reopen archived threads, contact a forum moderator.

Re: [Private] Falling Down - Picking Up

Postby Patchouli Knowledge » 02 Aug 2013 11:31

Patchouli gazed intently at Flandre while she waited for the blond vampire to reply to her. She glances briefly away when another book falls over. At the second try, when the tremor strikes, the elemental wizard is momentarily distracted by the need to keep balance. Fortunately for her, it wasn't strong enough to make Patchouli fall over, but it certainly was enough to deepen the frown that had been set on her features. With a wary look in her amethyst eyes, the magician followed Flandre's gaze, trying to discern what the younger Scarlet might have been seeing. Whatever it was though, continued to defy Patchouli's ability to perceive it in some way, so she turned back to Flandre herself.

Silence reigned for a few moments after Flandre managed to get the name out, with Patchouli's brows furrowing deeply. At the sudden cracking, she turned to look at the nearest windows, teeth set on edge. "Lavaeteinn, was it?" she says, scanning the cracked windows one by one. Her expression was a carefully guarded look now, her body in a stance that had her arms up and ready to cast spells to defend herself if necessary. In this cautious, wary posture, Patchouli assessed the scope of the damage to her sanctum, averting looking directly at Flandre.

"...I think you should now get that rest I was suggesting earlier. Lavaeteinn, Lavaeteinn... that name seems familiar to me, but I don't know why. Go for now. I still have to take care of this mess and then learn more about this Lavaeteinn."
A Locked Diary: Patchouli's Secret Journal
Spellcards: Patchouli Knowledge

Patchy's IRC channel: #Patchy's_Library at irc.darkmyst.org
Patchy's PbP forum: http://ronintorch.fallenash.com
Patchouli Knowledge
Main Character

Postby Flandre Scarlet » 03 Aug 2013 18:47

Flandre looked down guiltily as she heard the cracks going through the windows. Obviously something broke in her presence again. As she got off the chair, the soft pitter-patter of footsteps could be heard afterwards drifting through the library, culminating with a slam of the doors. All the while the young mistress' eyes seem to be following something unseen to Patchouli's trained eye.

However, whatever it was, the presence seem to have left the premises. For now.

"...Do you want me to help you clean up?" Flandre offered, "I'm not sure I want to rest again just yet."
Flandre Scarlet
Main Character

Postby Patchouli Knowledge » 07 Aug 2013 12:50

Patchouli looked here and there around her sanctum, still studying the extent of the damage that was done to it and trying to divine the cause. Try as she might however, the purple-haired magician could not sense presence now other than Flandre's. With a huff of annoyance, she lowered her defensive posture and turned towards the younger Scarlet. "The young mistress does not need to trouble herself with cleaning up, we have servants for that." she remarks.

She now began to walk towards her shelves, ignoring the broken glass. Kneeling by a heap of fallen books, Patchouli began searching. "I am going to look up this Lavaeteinn you mentioned," she says, examining the covers of the books that she picks up, putting them down again when she considers them not what she's looking for. "You may stay here if you like, but it is likely that my researching will bore you. I insist you try resting... failing that, find something you want to do."
A Locked Diary: Patchouli's Secret Journal
Spellcards: Patchouli Knowledge

Patchy's IRC channel: #Patchy's_Library at irc.darkmyst.org
Patchy's PbP forum: http://ronintorch.fallenash.com
Patchouli Knowledge
Main Character

Postby Flandre Scarlet » 17 Aug 2013 11:23

"Well...I still want to help clean up the mess, I can't help but feel responsible for this." Flandre says, glancing around the mess of the surrounding library "...somehow. A lady also needs to learn to do things for herself after all."

The youngest Scarlet looked over to all the broken glass on the floor and all little disaster area that had sprung up over the span of the last few minutes.

"...Or perhaps I should take your advice and rest..." Well, a pampered child is still a pampered child after all...

[Thread finished for the time being]
Flandre Scarlet
Main Character

Previous

Return to Archive