[Open] Let's Celebrate Life Party

Archive for threads set in the Bamboo Forest of the Lost.
Forum rules
To reopen archived threads, contact a forum moderator.

[Open] Let's Celebrate Life Party

Postby Kotohime » 21 Jun 2010 20:06

Happiness in general was an important thing to her. The fact that the princess was alive and had so many wonderful things to be with was all she needed to be happy. She would practicing smiling in the mirror for a total of 60 minutes every day, and would sometimes ask fellow humans walking down the street how happy they currently were. If she was dissatisfied with their answer, the redhead would smile and compliment them, in hopes of perhaps cheering them up.

So that was why numerous pieces of paper with the words 'Come to Kotohime's House for A Party to Celebrate Being Alive Today at Kotohime's House (Location- Kotohime's House, Center of Gensokyo, Human Village, Look for the huge amounts of amazing items). Yummy Food and Refreshments will be Served!' were nailed to numerous posts in the Human Village, with some swept away to be traveling all over Gensokyo.

Her hands tired from all the nailing to posts, the princess happily spooned the rest of the disgusting looking batter into the cupcake pan before shoving it in the oven. It was her favorite flavor- a very dense chocolate with numerous chocolate chips that also had pieces of strawberry in it. Kotohime proudly looked outside to see her already finished cupcakes that were sitting next to her seven pitchers of lemonade that each were colored a color of the rainbow. The cupcakes themselves looked like the most atrocious things in the world- they were misshapen, a suspicious shade of brown, and their icing was the most bright and obnoxious shade of pink anyone had ever seen. However, if you were to even have the tip of your tongue touch one, you would have a sensation like no other.

Speaking of the food out there, Kotohime had gotten the coloring devices for the lemonade from a nearby magic shop. She just had seen vials with the needed colors on it, and had just blindly bought them. Little did she know what she had actually put inside the drinks...

Waiting for her final batch to come out of the oven, the princess walked outside and sat at the bench that she had collected from the dumpster just for this occasion. It was decorated with some of her favorite items (things most would find atrocious), and she couldn't help but feel her smile widen at the display. She just hoped that her party would also make people happier.

-----

Silly Kotohime has accidentally spiked the lemonades with numerous emotion controlling potions. They each take one post to take effect (meaning you drink it, then next post it takes effect). Not to worry, though- one cup has only enough to make the effects last for 1 hour, and be pretty minor. However, large doses could result in intensified feelings and longer periods, and each pitcher has ten cups worth... And who said you'd only have to drink one? After all, Kotohime makes such good lemonade, you'll just want more and more and more. Ahahaha.

If you're not sure what drink to take, roll a 1d7 dice (or, if you're positive you want to participate, a 1d6).

1. Red- Causes anger. If rolling 1d6, counts as 1. 10 cups left.
2. Orange- Causes happiness. If rolling 1d6, counts as 2. 8 cups left.
3. Yellow- Normal lemonade. Has no effect. Recommended for those who don't want to take part. If rolling 1d6, this is not included. 9 cups left.
4. Green- Causes envy. If rolling 1d6, counts as 3. 9 cups left.
5. Blue- Causes sadness. If rolling 1d6, counts as 4. 9 cups left.
6. Indigo- Causes carefree-ness. If rolling 1d6, counts as 5. 9 cups left.
7. Purple- Causes love. Note that this is not automatically lust, unlike the Valentine thread. Really, the feeling this causes is more of an intense friendship or general longing, but if you truly desire for it to effect you in a romantic way, so be it. If rolling 1d6, counts as 6. 10 cups left.

Now, enjoy your Life Celebration!

-----

Roll to see what Kotohime drinks-

[dice]gbbwvllqnn[/dice]
Kotohime
Free Character

Re: [Open] Let's Celebrate Life Party

Postby Suika Ibuki » 22 Jun 2010 06:29

Aah, the Human Village. It was an interesting place. Especially to an oni with a slight interest in humans. Of course, even within Gensokyo, human-youkai relations were not all that well. Still, through the years, Suika had seen vast improvement (namely in the form of a certain red-white miko). So much so, Suika felt the need to take a carefree stroll through the peaceful village! Things would be alright as long as she didn't cause any trouble, right?

While youkai sightings within the village were somewhat common, this could not be said for oni sightings. Walking about the area, Suika would notice the curious, fearful, and even excited glances from many people, all directed toward her horns. Of course, this did not bother the drunken oni in the slightest. To those who looked with fear, she grinned, to all the others, she waved with an innocent smile.

It wouldn't take long for Suika's eyes to catch something of deep interest to her; A party. Such news would cause the oni's already wide grin to stretch out even more. Suika loved parties. This was a fact that pretty much everyone who knew her knew about. Whether it was to celebrate life or even possibly death, if it was a party, Suika had to go. Of course, she would hope that it was not the latter type of celebration.

While the directions were somewhat vague, Suika would find herself at Kotomine's place with no trouble. After all, there was...stuff. Lots and lots of stuff. "Uwaaa...She wasn't kidding..." Suika said, staring at many different items, "this person could probably open their own Kourindou's~" After some wandering about, Suika would take notice of the person sitting on the weird looking bench. Seeing as there was yet to be anyone else in view, she deduced the person to be Kotohime. "Yo! I saw your flyer and decided to drop by~" Suika said, waving happy and drunk, "The names Suika! Ibuki Suika~ Nice to meet you~!"

[dice]zqbnnroeeo[/dice]
Suika Ibuki
Alternate Character

Postby Luize » 22 Jun 2010 12:46

A village! Such a nice and peaceful looking place, filled with shopping opportunities and sights all of its own. The blonde makaijin wandered through the streets, observing the people and places, seemingly ignorant to any strange looks she may have gotten. Catching her gaze was a piece of paper nailed to a post, this was strange.

Curiously she stepped closer to get a better look and noticed there was writing on it. "A party?" She wondered aloud as she read the directions. "Ah, this could be a perfect opportunity to mingle with some of the people here! Plus they always serve such exotic things at parties!" Plus it'd just be rude to turn down an invitation. As the girl began slowly lifting into the air to get a better vantage point, some of the humans nearby who heard her musing just had to wonder if this odd new girl had a death wish or something.

Luize glided slowly towards the house in the village that looked to be full of odds and ends, such a large collection! Or perhaps this was native art? She would certainly have to find out at some point, after making sure such questions wouldn't turn out to be offensive of course. Landing clumsilly near Kotohime, she gave a quick bow in greeting. "Hello. My name is Luize, I'm sorry if I'm late." And finally straightening up. She then began carefully brushing out the creases in her dress, she didn't like flying, it messed up her clothes and her body felt so heavy in this other world.

[dice]fhebtxmykl[/dice]
Luize
Free Character

Postby Kotohime » 22 Jun 2010 15:32

As the little oni stepped into the clearing, the princess was currently in the process of pouring herself a glass of blue lemonade (after a complex decision made by a couple of eenie-meenie-miny-mo rounds) and licking the icing off of one of her cupcakes. She actually didn't notice Suika until she said 'Nice to meet you', the time where Kotohime had finished eating all of the cupcake's icing. Oh, she seemed like a very nice and happy person! The police officer grinned, stood up, and slowly walked towards the orange haired girl (her head was about to the tip of the oni's horns, so she was forced to look down at her), before gracefully offering her hand out to shake. "Hello there, Miss Ibuki. My name is Kotohime, princess and police officer. It's nice to meet you too~"

For most humans, the sign of horns, drunkness, and flocking to parties would ring up warning sirens in their heads. After all, weren't oni supposed to be some of the most feared beings to walk to Earth, good only to trick humans?! But to Kotohime, this little youkai girl just seemed like she shared a common goal- to live life and be happy with it.

Then came another guest- waaaa, so many already! The police officer's grin widened as she bowed back. "Hello Miss Luize. My name is Kotohime, princess and police officer. And you're not late- anyone is allowed to come at any time. Now then, both of you, why not take a seat, eat a cupcake, and introduce yourselves to each other? There are also many colors of lemonade you could try. After all, a pretty drink is a delicious drink, don't you think?" At that, she glided back over to the table, sat down, grabbed her blue lemonade glass and proceeded to drink. "Delicious..."
Kotohime
Free Character

Postby Hieda no Akyuu » 25 Jun 2010 02:58

It took no effort at all to notice the poster which had been nailed to her mansion’s front gate. Initially, she had planned on removing it, ripping the paper from its nail with a bit of a flourish, but as she read over the poster, her mind began to mull over just what it meant.

Kotohime; she was the eccentric woman who lived in the village, calling herself both a Princess and a police officer. Akyu had seen her outside on her excursions, but never really took any real note of her. After all, every town seemed to have that one insane villager, and furthering that, Kotohime was not particularly significant to the Chronicles, as she was simply a human, and not a particularly exceptional one at that.

Akyu bit lightly on her lower lip, reading over the document one more time.

A Celebration of Life? Just what did that entail? Had the seemingly solitary woman have a child?

Her brows furrowed in concentration. If Kotohime had really created life, it would be proper form to go give her blessings to the new family. If it wasn’t the case… Well, Akyu could not fathom just what kind of a party celebrated ‘being alive’ without a birth being involved. Perhaps a birthday…? No, reason and logic told her that her initial thought was the most plausible. It would be far too rude not to attend if she assumed otherwise. All in all, balancing her ideas, Akyu felt it would be safer to simply attend. If no child was born, well, there was no harm in attending a party.

That was the motivation which led Akyu to Kotohime’s home. The moment that she arrived she became nervous. One could never anticipate just what the insane would do. And while Kotohime seemed harmless enough, the element of surprise made the young girl plenty nervous.

“Uhm--” She started shyly when she moved upon the group and saw only one particularly familiar face. “This is… The party to ‘celebrate being alive‘?” The hesitation and confusion showed clearly on Akyu’s face. There was no sign of a child in sight. Had she really made the wrong assumption?

Her hands entwined behind her back, and she looked awkwardly up at Kotohime, still unsure of how to act in such an unconventional situation. “Congratulations.”

[dice]usspghbxsq[/dice]
Hieda no Akyuu
Free Character

Postby Kaguya Houraisan » 26 Jun 2010 03:47

Kaguya had heard about Kotohime's party from Reisen, who had seen the posters while in the village earlier. Kaguya didn't go into the Human Village very often. She didn't really have a reason to, since Reisen was there almost everyday. Any business Kaguya had there was easily taken care of by Reisen.

However, a party is too tempting for Kaguya to pass up. It was one of the few things Kaguya really looked forward to in her mostly boring life. Parties were a perfect place for someone classy and refined, like herself. So she had jumped at the chance to get out and do something interesting. The title for the event was interesting as well. A party to celebrate life? Well, an immortal such as myself is full of life. I guess I have a lot to celebrate!

The Lunarian princess landed on the edge of the town, strolling into the village the way only someone of high social status can. A few of the villagers' heads turned -particularly male villagers- as she walked by, in awe of her beauty and powerful presence. Kaguya tended to turn heads wherever she went, for one reason or another, so this was nothing new to her.

After a short walk, Kaguya arrived at what she presumed to be Kotohime's home. Well, she wasn't kidding about the stuff outside. What a mess... As she approached the location of the party, she took note of the various guests around. There weren't terribly many people at the party yet. Regardless, the only person she recognized was the little oni, Suika. The others were unknown to her.

There were various snacks arranged on a table, along with a multitude of drinks, all different colors of the rainbow. My, how pretty. It's not unlike my danmaku. But which should I take...? After deciding on a drink, Kaguya next went to greet the hostess. She assumed the lively redhead dashing between the guests was the person in question.

"Greetings. You must be Kotohime. A pleasure to meet you." Kaguya made a slight curtsy, not really the type to completely bow down to someone, trying not to spill her beverage. "I am Kaguya Houraisan, former Moon Princess. I was informed of your party today by one of my servants. I simply could not pass up an opportunity to enjoy a party, and meet another princess. I'm curious as to just what you are the princess of?"

As she waited for Kotohime's response, she began sipping at her drink.

[dice]anhszecflk[/dice]
Kaguya Houraisan
Main Character

Postby Suika Ibuki » 26 Jun 2010 04:34

(Edit due to surprise Kaguya post)

Suika had to admit, she was surprised that this person was a princess. The small oni had seen her share of princess. Heck, she even tried to be one herself! But Kotomine was an entirely different type. She was...Very happy. Not proud-type happy like two other princess that Suika knew. Also, the fact that she wasn't afraid of the little oni put her in Suika's good book!

As another face showed up at the party, Suika would find herself looking a bit surprised. "Ooh? That's a new face~" Suika thought, waving toward Luize "Yaho~ Welcome~ I'm Suika! I haven't seen you around before~". It wasn't too far fetched to say that Suika knew almost every face in Gensokyo. While she did not have a certain gap youkai's surveillance system, she had her own way about spying on others. Being able to take the form of a mist had its benefits. So when there was a face that she had never seen, they were either part of Yukari's "spirited away" group, or just not from this world.

Then, there were the faces that she actually knew. "Ah, Akyu! Kaguya! Yaho~ Never thought I'd see you two here!" Suika said, now waving them. Even if this wasn't your 'normal' drinking party, the fact there were two more princess like people joining the party was a pleasant surprise. "This seems like it will be an interesting party after all~" Suika thought, walking over to the table of food and drinks.

Little did the oni know that her thoughts held more meaning then she knew. Tossing a weird cupcake into her mouth, Suika would find herself assailed by a taste that she could only describe as sweet. Very, VERY sweet. It would only be by reflex that she grab the nearest cup of green stuff and toss it into her mouth to was down the taste.

...It tasted weird.
Suika Ibuki
Alternate Character

Postby Chen » 26 Jun 2010 09:41

A celebration of life...well, there was a lot to celebrate, wasn't there? Chen occasionally stopped to pat herself on the back for being a clever enough little cat to live life, then live a long life as a youkai, then begin her life as a successful shikigami of a shikigami (a rare title that she was most certainly proud of). It seemed only appropriate to celebrate with a party once in a while!

It took a little wheedling to get permission to attend. In truth, she had been looking forward to this ever since a charming had hit her squarely in the face the other day as she chased a little murder of fairies. Ran-sama eventually conceded, much to Chen's great joy, and she took great care to prepare her best clothes (admittedly indistinguishable from her normal clothes save for threadcount, whatever that meant).

Though Chen intended to make herself well-known when she arrived, as it seemed polite...there were a lot of princess-like girls here, weren't there? She quickly began to doubt whether that invitation had extended to her, but maybe she could at least nick a few treats at least before she was asked to leave! She moved silently and kept low as she made her way towards what smelled like cupcakes, and her hand barely peeked over the edge of the table as she nabbed one and bit into it.

Tears came to her eyes as the warm chocolate melted in her mouth, complemented perfectly by the hard chips and baked strawberry inlaid. She thought that she had never tasted such a delicious food, though when she looked at the misshapen chocolate blob she held in her hand, she nearly thought again. She chewed her cupcake a bit more in contemplation, soon finding the obnoxious sticky feeling chocolate leaves in one's mouth overtaking her. Emboldened by the heavenly flavor of Kotohime's cupcake, she peeked up over the table and nabbed a glass of lemonade to wash the sugar down with.

This tastes a little funny... she thought as the last vestiges of lemonade disappeared into her fangy maw.

[dice]gshntxakhr[/dice]
"Happiness is like a cat, If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you; it will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing against your legs and jumping into your lap."
Chen
Main Character

Postby Luize » 27 Jun 2010 05:45

Luize had listened quietly as Kotohime returned the greeting and revealed herself as a princess! Oh my, she was at a royal party? She'd better be on her best behaviour then! She gave another bow when Kotohime explained about punctionality and made an offer, she bowed again. "Thank you, your highness. I'll be sure to." and off she was to the table.

As the oni greeted her cheerfully she bowed her head in return. "It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Luize." It came as no suprise she was never seen before, she did spend almost all her time at home, doing her job. Only after her powers bloomed was she able to venture out properly and still maintain the link between worlds, so she could open gates remotely.

"Ah, yes, how rude of me. I should probably have said I'm from Makai, I hope you aren't upset with my visit to your world." she said to the oni as she herself looked over the offered beverages. Taking a yellow one as the oni took a green one, she sniffed the contents before sipping. The smell, the taste! It was something she'd never known before. There was a certain sourness, yet it was sweet at the same time, what an odd combination of flavors. Of course it was just lemonade but when you've not eaten or drank anything in your life before, it's all new to you.

She looked curiously as she saw a clawed hand reach up and snatch another of the glasses of spiked lemonade as well as the top of the head it probably belonged to. She said nothing but bowed her head with a polite smile at Chen.
Luize
Free Character

Postby Yuki » 27 Jun 2010 22:53

Ahh... What a wonderful day... Yuki thought to herself on her usual daily stroll through Gensokyo. She has really taken a liking to this place, so many things to see, so many people to meet, so on and so forth. Her next stop today was the human village, a place she had yet to check out.

Wandering through the human village, Yuki was met with many glances from the humans, as well as many whispers, saying stuff like "Don't you think she looks like that black-white?" and "What's that Marisa doing here now? come to steal something again?". This, made Yuki quite annoyed. She hated being compared to Marisa, absolutely hated it. She still hasn't forgiven her for what happened in Makai. But all that frustration quickly turned to childish excitement at reading a note posted to a (surprse surprise) post. "A party eh? Uuu~! I love parties! Where is it?" she said to herself, checking over the note again. "Center of Gensokyo, eh? Well, let's go!" she exclaimed as she lifted off to search around for the house this party would take place in.

"Hey! Is that it!?" Yuki muttered to herself as she softly landed next to a building. "Looks like it..." she added before entering. "Hello~! I'm here for the party!" she called out "Am I too late?". Taking a quick look around, she saw that not many people were here, so she couldn't have been too late, or there would be more there, right? So, she took this as an invitation to go inside, and get herself a drink. Flying can be thirsty work after all. Grabbing a cup of lemonade she quickly chugged it down, enjoying it's taste, before turning to Kotohime and saying "Oh, where are my manners? Name's Yuki, Makaian Fire Witch. Pleased to meet you, miss..?"

[dice]hkzwslyvbp[/dice]

(Note, I'm skipping on the sadness and love one's because for the life of me I cannot turn Yuki into a bawling baby, nor can I write anything even slightly romance-related. So, 4=carefree-ness. Sorry if I seem boring because of this :( )
“Everything within the ship must work in harmony. I was built to maintain harmony. Therefore, my will is absolute. Nobody will stand in my way. Anyone who tries... will be terminated!"

"...Kill you..."
Yuki
Main Character

Postby Kotohime » 28 Jun 2010 15:56

"So many people, uwaaa~" the princess stated, happily exhasperated. Look at all the people here that were here to enjoy life with her! Kotohime felt so ecstatic, she could've been floating if happiness was helium. But, before the floating could start, there were many guests to greet! She supposed it would be polite to address them in the order they had come, so the purple haired child (she looked somewhat familiar, was she also a resident of the village?) would be first.

"Yes, and congratulations to you to, for not dying so far in your life." It was almost ironic that she was saying this to Akyuu, but the police officer didn't know that. With a sweet smile, she tussled the Heida's hair before turning to her next new arrival. Oh my, a fellow Princess! "And greetings to you, Princess Houraisan, a pleasure to meet you as well. I'm glad you were able to come, I too enjoy meeting other princesses." But Kaguya's question confused her. Was Kotohime really the princess of anything? She didn't think so - was it mandatory for Princesses to be the princess of something? Her smile faltering a bit, she softly answered, "I... Don't know. I suppose I'm not the princess of anything."

Her celebration party seemed a little more gloomy now at this realization. The redhead didn't even notice Suika and Luize immediately hitting it off, or the nekomata that had just nabbed some food (though if she had have seen it, Kotohime would not have minded). Even when the little blond witch came, she simply answered quite nonchalantly, "Oh, good. No, you're not. Kotohime, nice to meet you too..." Before slowly wandering back into her house, contemplating what she was the princess of, if she was even really a princess at all.
Kotohime
Free Character

Postby Chiyuri Kitashirakawa » 29 Jun 2010 07:14

After maybe five steps into her return to Gensokyo, Chiyuri was assaulted by a loose invitation flyer rather than being the one assaulting people with them like last time. Oh, the irony. She didn't even begin to think of where to start looking for Yumemi before it had happened, as she had come back to do, so without any better place to start with, she decided to let the directions guide her to her first set of leads.

...It took a little while, granted. While Chiyuri made her way to the human village with little effort, it took her a little while to make full sense of the directions. "Center of Gensokyo?" queried the sailor as she tilted her head, keeping her attention on the paper in her hands rather than at the road in front of her. "I don't think the region has any concrete measurements to determine a 'center'... Maybe it's like, 'Gensokyo Center' or something? But what kind of plaza would be around in this old town?"

No matter how much more difficult she made interpreting the sign for herself, it wasn't exactly hard to see where the junk described was, nor the party. It certainly looked lively enough! And in fact, Chiyuri was quick to notice, all this was just in the courtyard. Who knows how much of the party was inside! "Well, good of a time as any!" declared Chiyuri before she strode in past the gate, passing by the guests and making note of all the people she hadn't seen last time. In fact, barring the glimpse she caught of the person just entering the house, everyone here looked unfamiliar to her.

The assistant professor huffed indignantly. Well, this isn't going to make for an easy search. Deciding not to waste time hedging her bets (after all, she can always ask afterwards), she took a glass and poured herself some lemonade without even paying attention to just which pitcher she had grabbed and followed Kotohime inside, calling out to the back of the familiar figure. "Sorry to disrupt you, but I'm looking for a friend of mine! Red hair, red vest, red dress, red cape, red... uh, everything, I guess! Have you seen her around?"

[dice]bizbxalxhk[/dice]
Chiyuri Kitashirakawa
Free Character

Postby Chen » 29 Jun 2010 14:14

The party around Chen felt as though it was turning beautiful shades of pink mere moments after finishing off the glass of lemonade that she'd absconded with and she let out a loud mewl of pure joy and hopped right up to her feet, reaching for another delicious cupcake. In another moment or three, she was taking big, messy bites out of two, one in each hand, smearing her face with chocolate and letting crumbs dribble down her dress.

"Shoo guyf shll rry fry mmf!" Beaming (and with mouth quite full), she was quick to wave a chocolate-covered hand toward the rest of the party. Even worse than that, though, was when she turned to Luize and smiled back, a little chocolate drool dribbling out of her mouth. She then quite insisted on shoving a mostly-eaten hunk of chocolate into one of Luize's hands.

After swallowing properly, the little shikigami bellowed out a nice, loud 'Congratulationsh on bein' alive!' before she began to lick her hands clean, purring a little song to herself.
"Happiness is like a cat, If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you; it will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing against your legs and jumping into your lap."
Chen
Main Character

Postby Mugetsu » 29 Jun 2010 22:51

Mugetsu, too, had found her way her by wandering around Gensokyo.

Once again, the demon was intrigued by lifestyle in Gensokyo. It seemed much more... Lively. More social than what she was used to. The only real conversation and fun she got was from talking to and playing with her sister. The rest of her world's inhabitants were maids who seemed to only say, "Yes, Ma'am. No Ma'am." and shot bullets at a regular basis. It was no wonder then, that when she saw the sign advertising Kotohime's party, (Albeit a strange party indeed. Life was a thing most took for granted.) she happily decided to join the party as well.

As she walked to the location of the party, she saw that there were already several there. Although the party sign never exactly gave a TIME, it seemed she had arrived at a favorable time. There was food stuffs scattered about the tables, as well as an entire table of what seemed to be a liquid with various food colorings placed inside of them. Unfortunately, looking around, Mugetsu could see no one she had met before. But, then again, this gave her a nice chance to make new friends. She walked over to the drinks table, looking around blindly for someone to converse with while doing so. She grabbed a drink randomly....

[dice]laukfdyknx[/dice]

....And it turned out to be a blueish-purplish indigo drink. "Interesting." She mused to herself. "This is my favorite color." She said while sipping the glass.
Mugetsu
Free Character

Postby Hieda no Akyuu » 30 Jun 2010 08:00

Akyu had recoiled slightly at Kotohime’s hand, giving a tight-lipped pout at being treated as a child. She could handle people not understanding her cycles of reincarnation, but something about being treated her physical age made Akyuu a bit miffed at humanities lack of understanding.

And so she was rather relieved that Kotohime retreated to her home. Akyu quickly moved her hands to her head, using her small fingers to comb her hair back into what she hoped was a respectable hairstyle. She smoothed her bangs down with her palm and give a tweak to her hair ornament to make sure it was properly in place. She was once more presentable, though her mood had been considerably soured by the rough treatment that she had received.

And so Akyu herself retreated, making her way towards the pitchers which seemed to be gathering so much attention. She frowned down at them, before letting out a sigh and simply letting it go. It wasn’t worth getting so angry over-- it was a common and harmless mistake. With that thought in mind, she grabbed the closest pitcher, pouring herself a glass of what she assumed would be grape juice.

The cup touched against her lips, and she took a careful sip--

--Which was quickly interrupted by the child choking and spitting from the shock! That was not grape juice! The girl swallowed down awkwardly, trying to downplay the fact that she had spit a mouthful of lemonade back into her cup in what must have been her most graceless act ever. Her purple eyes looked over the crowd once, twice, before she began to chug the entire cup-- if only to try to distract herself from her own humiliation.
Hieda no Akyuu
Free Character

Next

Return to Archive