[Ask First] Where oh where has my little doll gone?

Locations of interest: Hakugyokurou
Forum rules
The realm of the dead, spirits, and things that do not change with time. Existing apart from the rest of Gensokyo, the barrier separating it from the land of the living manifests as a nigh impenetrable gate in the sky. In recent times, it has become possible to bypass.

Overlooking the Netherworld is the manor of Hakugyokurou, a Japanese style building surrounded by a veritable sea of gardens and landscaping. Many ghosts can be seen there, as the grounds are usually open for public viewings.

[Ask First] Where oh where has my little doll gone?

Postby Mystia Lorelei » 30 May 2013 05:09

It was more than a little bit of a long trip. It wasn't that she didn't want to be home and take care of the doll that Alice had given her and all the others who had been so generous to help this doll gain its life she just... needed to get out really. It was nice to travel every once and awhile and she was worried that during all of that time she might... forget her.. or lose her... or someone might steal her and a myriad of other different things that she worried might happen to Capistrano while she was out venturing around. So the next best thing she could think to do was to leave her in someone's care.

A few people came to mind when she had first started planning her trip. Wriggle was an idea but... she had a hard time remembering where it was that Wriggle was living now... or at all really. She had thought of having Luna and her sisters take care of her, but who knows what they would teach her while she was gone. Alice seemed like the best option, but she had already done so much for her that she couldn't bring herself to ask Alice for any more favors now. Kanako and the Moriya Shrine was another option, but she was worried she might get lost up there too, plus she hadn't had much of a chance to speak with her since moving off of the mountain. That really only left one person that made sense was Youmu. She had been such a great help in getting Capistrano to have a soul, plus she would be a perfect person to leave her with without having to worry about her learning anything that might be... odd.

With her long trip nearly at its end she came up to the gates of Hakugyokurou she felt a little hesitant... this was the second time that she was walking into the land of the dead... it really did feel a bit awkward to be doing so since she was still breathing... she was still breathing wasn't she? Yeah.. yeah she was. She adjusted the large bag on her back, sure it made her wings a little uncomfortable but between all the clothes and new things that she had picked on her trip, the discomfort was worth it really for all the things she picked up during her trip,

"Heeeelllloooo~! Youmu-san?! Are you home?!" She forgot to mention when she'd be arriving.. so she figured that this was the most logical solution to let someone know that she was there. She hesitantly walked into the grounds of Hakugyokurou, looking around to see if she could find anyone.
Mystia Lorelei
Main Character

Re: [Ask First] Where oh where has my little doll gone?

Postby Youmu Konpaku » 05 Jun 2013 16:12

It had been a strange sequence of weeks for Youmu. Taking care of the living doll she helped choose a soul for had been an experience she would not forget easily. All in all, it was a lot of fun. It had been a great adventure, taking care of Mystia's young doll. A lot of work too, with all the responsibility resting on her little shoulders. Yuyuko-sama is good to occupy a little doll like Capistrano, but not much use for anything else.

And so the little half ghost had taken it upon herself to make sure the young doll learned some useful skill during her stay here. The basics of brewing delicious tea and serving snacks came first, Capistrano eager to help and receive the same smile that Yuyuko sometimes gives Youmu. The smile from the little gardener was a nice bonus too. Making mochi had been too difficult, the hammer to heavy and the dough not easy to knead, but simple Tamagoyaki were possible, if a bit small. Three disasters, from then on delicious. Mystia will be proud.

Today Youmu had decided to show her little charge some tricks in gardening. The doll was a bit clumsy with the blade at first, but Youmu had helped the seven-coloured puppeteer Alice out a few times and learned a few things about the ways a doll can use a weapon.

The two had spent all afternoon cutting cherry trees, or rather one cherry tree for Capistrano to practice on. A monumental task for a little doll training how to use the small cutting blade she had been given. The young half ghost could not let her start in earnest until she was sure there was no real danger of self injury, so the previous days had been spend teaching safety.

It had been a lot of fun and the two had greatly enjoyed themselves. Then, afterwards, there had been a lot of cherry blossom clippings on the ground and a fight broke out. Laughing they had thrown themselves into battle and showered each other with the soft pink petals again and again, until they dropped from the combined exhaustion. At least Youmu did. As rewarding as it is, taking care of a doll that still looks at the world with wonder is taxing work, especially when her daily tasks still have to be completed as well.

The little girl in the comfortable bed of flowers hears a familiar voice calling her name. It takes her a while to recognize it, then she sits up slowly and turns towards the little doll with a smile.

"Your mother is back, Capistrano."

With some effort the young gardener gets up, a little dizzy for a short moment and proceeds to carefully pat all the pink specks off their clothes, in an attempt to make them both more presentable.

"Let's go and give her a nice welcome greeting."
Youmu Konpaku
Main Character

Postby Mystia Lorelei » 14 Jun 2013 01:22

Mystia had to adjust the backpack on her back again. It hadn't really sunk in until she started wandering around the grounds of Hakugyokurou how tired she actually was.. or the fact that her wings were getting sore from being pinned underneath the heavy back pack. She wasn't sure about it, but the thought certainly did occur to her... sure people came here when they were dead, but did people die when they came here? what if she had just pushed herself to far in trying to get home in a single day rather than trying to pace herself? She wasn't THAT tired.. was she? She pulled the pack off of her shoulders, heavy clanking and hitting with a decent thud on the path she was on before she stood up on her toes, stretching her wings out as far as she could and her arms up over her head as she took in a deep breath, trying to do everything that came to her mind to confirm that she was still alive and breathing. With everything she heard about the 'land of the dead' she couldn't help but feel a little uneasy here even if she had a friend living here. She was partly a ghost at least!

After stretching in every way she could think of and flapping her wings to try and get them feeling a little less tired from the cramped position they were in when she finally caught sight of Youmu and Capistrano coming from over where the Sakura trees were. She waved with both arms, grinning happily to them both as she laughed happily,

"Ahh! Youmu-san!! Over Heeerrreee~! I'm back from my trip!! I have so many things to tell you too!" She was excited to share all the things she had discovered and learned while she was out on her travels and she couldn't think of a better way to thank Youmu for taking care of her doll than by cooking something brand new for her.
Mystia Lorelei
Main Character

Postby Youmu Konpaku » 19 Jun 2013 23:00

The two emerge from the cherry tree orchard to greet Mystia. As soon as Capistrano sees her mother, the doll dashes over to the night sparrow with a squeal and nearly collides. The little half ghost follows quickly and stops a small distance away to greet her friend with a polite bow.

"Good afternoon, Mystia-san. I'm glad to see you again. How was your journey?" Seeing the backpack on the path, Youmu walks over to it. "You must be tired from all this travelling. Let's have some tea and share our stories. Here, let me help you with th-oof!" The little girl tries to pick up the backpack and ends up quite surprised at the heavy weight. Giving the sparrow a surprised glance, she nevertheless tries again, using her ghost half to help out and with a strained grunt of effort, Youmu manages to pick up the heavy thing. "W-what did you put in there? It weighs a ton." Stumbling slightly, with most of the weight carried by her ethereal part, Hakugyokurou's gardener leads the way, while Capistrano bubbles on excitedly, to tell her mother all the things that happened while she was away. Not in any kind of chronological order, it seems.

Youmu drops the backpack off in the tea room with a thud, despite trying hard to set it down gently and takes a moment to catch her breath. ".. hah .. hah .. what kind of tea .. would you like?"
Youmu Konpaku
Main Character

Postby Mystia Lorelei » 25 Jun 2013 14:54

Mystia turned to face Youmu, waving happily with both arms before remembering her manners and bowing to her in return,

"Youmu! Its so good to see a familiar face again! My journey has been ver-" She was cut off when she heard Capistrano squealing in delight at seeing her again, which in turn made Mystia squeal happily, hugging the doll against her and jumping up and down excitedly as she clung to the little doll, her wings flapping and fluttering happily before she finally let her go and started to listen to her stories of all the things that she had learned and experienced, her feathery ear twitching a little when she heard Youmu speak up again, not wanting to ignore her either, after all she felt like she owed Youmu quite a debt at this point for doing so much for her,

"Ahh that would be very helpful Youmu but please.. ahh.. "She blushed a little when Youmu commented on how heavy it was. She hadn't really thought about how heavy it was, or how far she had carried it but with all the new pots and pans that she needed and she didn't want to make more than one trip such a distance... ahh well she might have to make more than a snack for her now. She followed along with Youmu, listening intently to all of the stories that Capistrano had for her, stopping her only for a moment to respond to Youmu, "Ahh.. sorry Youmu. There were a lot of new things I needed for the cooking I was learning to do. They were all available where I was learning and I wasn't sure if I could find them here sooo... I kinda bought them all. Ahh tea? That would be perfect! Ooh any kind would be just fine really. It'll be nice to relax for a little before going home and getting everything else set up." She sat down, having Capistrano sit in her lap, petting the top of her head carefully, "I'm so glad that I brought her here to stay while I was away. I made the right choice to bring her here and I really can't thank you enough for all the help. Oooh maybe you'd like to try one of my new dishes? I know how to make so many new things now!"
Mystia Lorelei
Main Character

Postby Youmu Konpaku » 01 Jul 2013 07:26

Youmu giggles softly at Capistrano's enthusiasm. She has really come to like this living doll a lot. A smile lights up the little girl's face at the sight of the two squealing and jumping upon their reunion.

In the tea room and a little exhausted now, but no longer out of breath, the young half ghost had listened to her friend's explanation on the way there. "Oh~~! That sounds like you really had a great time there. I'm glad to hear that, Mystia. You really learned a lot, did you? Umm .. I would like to hear the story, if you do not mind. And you really bought them all?" Blue eyes stare at the sparrow in wide open surprise. "Wouldn't that be expensive?" She quickly returns to smiling softly again. "I'm glad you could get everything you wanted though. How fortunate that they were available right there." If the half baked half ghost had more life experience, or a bit more business sense, she would not have been surprised at this at all.

"I'll prepare some green tea then, Mystia." Youmu watches her friend sit down with her daughter in her lap and smiles at the adorable sight. Capistrano is so adorable to watch and listen to. She really seems to love her mother a lot.

The diligent half ghost blushes faintly at the praise. "I-it is fine. I really enjoyed having Capistrano over and I'm glad to see what a wonderful person she is." The little girl gives the little doll a bright smile. "And she has helped me a out a lot, so please bring her over whenever you like."

The offer try out one of Mystia's new dishes is irresistible. "I would like that very much, Mystia. You must have learned so much. M-maybe you could teach me a little too. I w-would like that, w-when you have the time some day, but you must be exhausted now." The silver haired gardener gives the heavy backpack a quick glance, then walks over to one of the screen doors and slides it open. "I'll go and prepare the tea now. I'm sure Capistrano won't give you a chance to get bored. I'll be right back." She could probably even take a nap and Mystia might not notice. The lively doll really could make time fly when she was excited and happy. Hm .. green tea would probably be best.
Youmu Konpaku
Main Character

Postby Mystia Lorelei » 04 Jul 2013 15:30

Mystia couldn't help but be all smiles now, it really was nice to be among friends once again and seeing Capistrano again... ahh it was such a wonderful feeling to be home. She pet Capistrano carefully, smiling down to her before looking backup to Youmu, nodding enthusiastically while she hugged Capistrano up against her,

"Oooh yes! I learned so much while I was away! I learned about a whole new style of cooking now, ooh three different kinds actually. One of them is the basic kinda stuff of the region, another one is all about making meals that can be eaten in a few bites, ooh and the other one was all about spicy kinds of foods. I had some customers asking me if I could make anything spicier but since I'm so used to using teriyaki its a little hard to make spicy since its so sweet to begin with. As for the pans... yeah it was a little expensive to get all the ones I needed but it really was worth it! I'll be able to make so many new things for all my customers and all of my friends too! Ahh some of the stuff is pretty simple actually, so if you'd like then I can make something for you now if you'd like, I wouldn't mind at all! I may be tired but I still wouldn't mind doing something special for you!" She picked Capistrano up in her arms, nuzzling against her hair as she sighed happily,

"Thank you so much for taking care of her.. I really can't say it enough. I'll be sure to bring her back to visit when I can. I'm sure she'll love to visit here, in a way its kinda like home since this is where her soul came from!" When Youmu left to make the tea Capistrano went back to telling her stories of everything that had happened while she had been gone, making her more and more glad that she had decided to leave her here with Youmu, she had to find the best way to repay her for all her kindness.
Mystia Lorelei
Main Character

Postby Youmu Konpaku » 10 Jul 2013 17:52

Youmu returns the smiles with a light heart. Mystia and Capistrano do look really adorable together. The doll radiates a joy of life that goes so well with the night sparrow's gentle enthusiasm and the young gardener is glad to have helped choose a good soul for her.

She listens with an expression of awe on her face to Mystia's recount of her culinary training trip. "That sounds amazing, Mystia-chan. I wish I could have gone with you. So much to learn and try out. It must have been a wonderful experience. M-maybe I can learn a few thing from you s-someday, if you do not mind." The small gardener is a bit flustered asking for a favour. "B-but not now, when you are so exhausted from your journey." She walks a few steps towards the sliding screen door, but stops to watch her friend play with her daughter, entranced by the sight and unable to keep a smile from her face. "Y-you do not have to do anything special for me. I am glad to be allowed spending some time with Capistrano-chan." The small half ghost gives the living doll a little wave. "N-no need to thank me, Mystia. It was a lot of fun and I'd be quite happy to do it again. You can always bring her over whenever you both want. I like spending time with you, Capistrano. Umm .. but I should really be going and prepare tea now."

She quickly dashes out of the room, to return several minutes later with a pot of steaming tea and a small selection of wagashi. With a gentle smile, the silver haired girl places everything on the low table in the tea room and bids them to sit down. "Please take a seat Mystia-chan and Capistrano-chan. Tea is ready. I hope you like these sweets."
Youmu Konpaku
Main Character

Postby Mystia Lorelei » 20 Jul 2013 17:14

It was hard to tell who had more fun during the time that she was away, from all the stories that Capistrano was telling her while Youmu was making tea for the two of them she almost felt like she had more fun than she had learning all her new types of cooking. In a way it felt a little odd, she hadn't ever had someone that needed her around like this, or seemed so dependent on having her around. Odd... but very nice at the same time,

"Oooh sweets are always good! Thank you so much Youmu." She giggled a little to herself, "Geez, I've been saying that so much today. Oh and if you'd like to learn some of the things that I did then I'd be glad to teach you too!" Scooting over closer to her bag while trying to keep Capistrano seated in her lap she dragged the pack over closer before digging out a rather well used notebook, "I made sure to take lots of notes so I wouldn't forget anything and the people I was learning from were really kind about making the instructions simple too so it shouldn't be hard to understand... well my handwriting might be a little..." As she started to flip through the notebook she realized just how messy her handwriting was. Capistrano craned her head up to see what it was her mother was looking at before Mystia shut the notebook, thinking of rewriting some of the things in there so that they could actually be legible to someone other than herself, "Oh! I'm sure that Capi-chan would love to come back and visit sometime, but I don't think I'll be leaving like that again any time soon. I really missed everyone back here and some of the humans I met weren't very kind either.. I mean I know I'm a youkai but people really don't have to treat me like a monster... "It took a minute for what she said about herself to sink in, before she sighed a little, "Okay I am but still! I didn't hurt anyone or even try to when I was there! I even sang for people without using any magic so they wouldn't go blind! I showed them all the recipes and everything I had too... ahh it was just hard to not have friends that I knew to talk to." She took one of the wagashi pieces as her wings fluttered a little, "Next time I'll just make them come here, that'll be easier..."
Mystia Lorelei
Main Character

Postby Youmu Konpaku » 31 Jul 2013 21:41

"They really are. I made the tayaki this morning." The little gardener sits down at the table as well and gives the sweets, then Mystia with her excited daughter a bright smile. "You don't have to say it, Mystia. But .. umm .. thank you." Genuine praise still makes the young half ghost blush a little. "I would really love to learn some of that special cooking from you. Thank you for the offer."

The silver haired servant watches her friend scoot over to her bag and retrieve it with a smile on her face. "You made lots of notes? That's wonderful! I can't wait to see them." She feels a little like Capistrano there, curious and wanting to look into that notebook. The sudden clap of it being shut makes the little girl jump a little. "M-mystia? Is something wrong?" Did she forget to bring her notes back?

The change in topic is sudden, but Youmu simply goes with it, out of respect for her friend. Uneasy at first, the young half ghost's smile quickly becomes open and friendly. "I'd love to have Capistrano come over for a visit any time. Her mother can always come too, of course. It was a long trip wasn't it? I'm glad to see you back now. I'm sure Yuyuko-sama will want to visit your stand several times to sample the new recipes in the near future."

"The humans were .. unkind to you? Why would they do that, if you did not attack anybody? You are a youkai, not a monster. They should understand that. I'm a youkai too! Well .. kind of .. half .. you know. But still, we aren't monsters, right?" The small servant clutches her ghost half close, holding it a little like Mystia holds Capistrano. "I wouldn't know what to do without friends. I don't have that many, but they are all important."

She thinks about it for a moment, before smiling at the night sparrow. "That is a good idea actually. We could ask Yukari-sama to bring them over and teach us more. Do they have tofu recipes? Then we could easily convince Ran-sama and she would convince Yukari-sama." The little half ghost takes one of the wagashi as well. "It would be great and a lot of much fun to learn more together, rather than alone. I wish I could have gone with you."
Youmu Konpaku
Main Character

Postby Mystia Lorelei » 08 Aug 2013 09:07

She didn't want to make the topic change seem a little -to- obvious, it was a little embarrassing to admit but her handwriting was terrible, even on a good day. Capistrano was more curious about it than Youmu though, opening up the notebook to try and see what was inside and why Mystia had closed it so quickly,

"Ah well... Its just that, its a little hard to read is all. I was trying to write a lot of the notes down while I was being taught so the pages are a little messy, I scribbled a lot. I can rewrite some of the things for you though! I'm sure that Yuyuko would love to have new types of food around here." Even after admitting this she still didn't want to show her just how bad the handwriting looked in the notebook, even Capistrano seemed to have issues making out what was written down in some places,

"Oh the other village? Well... apparently there aren't as many youkai as there are around here, so a lot of people were just kinda scared that I would be a monster and do something horrible to them or something like that. It wasn't to bad really, but some of the people who were there just avoided me even if I tried to be nice to them. They might take a little kinder to you since... well you don't have wings like I do, or the fluffy ears... or the magic that can make people go blind. Originally I hadn't really planned on going by myself but... well I didn't know who'd wanna go on a long trip like that, especially since it was the first time that I'd ever been there myself."

She hadn't really thought of Yukari during this entire situation. She had physically flown all the way there... and back. If she had just asked her then the trip probably would've been considerably easier... ah well, at least she'd sleep well when she got home, "I... never thought about that. Well I guess we'd have to ask them too. It can be kinda dangerous here at times and all of the people I was learning from had families. Maybe I could learn more from them but I wanna make sure I have all of what they taught me already mastered first. Plus... I wouldn't wanna leave this little one behind again." She smiled warmly, petting the top of Capistrano's head with a finger. The little doll responded with a happy giggle, focusing more on the attention rather than the notebook now, "I have a responsibility after all!"
Mystia Lorelei
Main Character

Postby Youmu Konpaku » 14 Aug 2013 15:40

"Oh." Youmu is a little relieved to hear that. Forgetting her notes would have made Mystia quite sad, but them being hard to read is not that bad of a problem, right? The little half ghost gives her friend a smile.

"I don't mind your notes being difficult to read. Mystia-chan. It must have been such a great experience to be there. I'm sure Yuyuko-sama would love new culinary experiences and I would like trying them out too. A copy would be really great, but please take your time to settle back in first." The small gardener places her hands in her lap and watches the two happily. She had grown really fond of Capistrano and is a little sad to let her go now, but Mystia is whom she belongs to.

"Ah .. that must have been depressing to be treated in this manner. I can't really imagine it." She'd probably have ran away, or hid after too many mean words. "And your wings and fluffy ears are cute, why would people hate that? Well .. the magic is not so nice though, but how would they know about that, if you did not use it?" She thinks about it for a moment, before shaking her head. "I'm not so sure that they would have treated me better. I'm a half phantom and even though half of me looks human .. umm .. my other half is always close and I would feel bad hiding it." And it is also quite painful to have her ghost half away for a long distance too. "Still, it must have been a wonderful trip. I kind of wish I could have gone with you, but my duty is here and I can't leave the mansion for such a long trip."

The silver haired girl is a bit surprised by Mystia's concerns. "Oh .. I'm sure it can't be that dangerous here." Although she does remember how her Mistress teased the poor night sparrow, so Mystia's perception might understandably be different. "If we protect them, no harm could befall them, so it should be fine. Although Yukari-sama's method of travel could leave them a bit .. umm .. confused." Youmu is sure the gap Mistress would not give them an explanation too and instead just grab them and stuff them through, or something like that.

As she ponders the idea a bit more, the little half ghost watches her two friends with a happy smile. They are so adorable together .. "You are a really good mother for Capistrano, Mystia-chan. It makes me kind of happy to watch you two, for some reason." You admits with a soft blush on her cheeks. "And Capistrano is wonderful too. I'm really glad I could spend this time with her."
Youmu Konpaku
Main Character

Postby Mystia Lorelei » 25 Aug 2013 07:47

Mystia couldn't help but blush, her wings fluttering a little as she gave Capistrano a squeeze. The doll flailed a little as it was a little tighter than she was used to being hugged but after seeing that her mother was still embarrassed about having such awful handwriting, she deemed that such a squeeze was okay. Though it was more than that. It was often... well at ALL that she ever heard the 'chan' suffix attached to her name. Of course she had friends, but she usually just left the formal labels off of them at all as she felt comfortable calling them just by that. It felt.. well a little odd but not bad really.

"It wasn't to bad really. sure some of them were kinda jerks but I think they were only trying to make sure they felt like they were in control, you know how some humans can be after all. They didn't try and chase me out of the town with pitchforks or anything but... yeah calling me names, calling me a monster, little things like that. I think there'll always be a divide between humans and youkai. I know some youkai who can't stand humans too so... I guess its just something we'll always have to deal with, even if they look like you or me." Mystia blushed again at all the things that Youmu described on her as being 'cute'. It wasn't something she'd ever really thought about before, was she cute? It was hard for her to tell herself, sure she knew she looked good but she never really thought of herself as cute before, ahh she'd have to ask Kyouko about that sometime. She laughed a little, petting Capistrano still as she tried to not look embarrassed by all the praise, or let it all go to her head,

"To be honest, I never really notice your ghost half. I know that its always close by you, but with it being pretty much transparent I don't notice it unless it gets closer to me. Ooh and the people that I was dealing with every day were really sweet. They helped cheer me up during the first couple weeks when it started to get to me." Despite being rather into the conversation, Capistrano seemed to be getting a little restless, trying to get out of her lap despite Mystia holding her there, trying to get some of the sweets for herself and wanting to look through the notebook more, curious to see what was written down there, but Mystia did her best to keep her there, playing with her hair and dress to try and keep her occupied,

"Ahh.. Yukari bringing them here would be a little odd for them I'm sure but... well it IS Yukari. I think it'd be a little weird to just have a gap appear underneath me and drop me somewhere else.. and after hearing that she likes to play pranks... then I could see her doing that to them." She picked Capistrano up, squeezing her up against her chest, much to the doll's delight, "I'm sure that she'll want to visit here too and I wouldn't keep her from coming here if she wants too. You're a good friend to her as well after all."
Mystia Lorelei
Main Character

Postby Youmu Konpaku » 05 Sep 2013 21:29

Uh. Youmu watches Capistrano flail in response to Mystia's extra tight hug and considers trying to say something, but the situation seems to be how the two interact. It's not her place to interfere between a mother and her daughter after all. The little half ghost does not realize the effect of her choice of honorific on Mystia. Being still half a child, the suffix just comes naturally to her when she addresses somebody she sees as a friend. Which is something she still has to get used to in fact, after growing up with only two other people, except for the occasional visit from the Yakumo family.

A bit of relief shows on the small gardener's face, when Mystia explains that the situation at the place she went to wasn't as bad as it seemed at first. Still .. calling somebody names is rude and distasteful. "I hope they weren't all like that, but then you probably wouldn't have been able to learn anything, so at least some people must have been nice to you. I don't understand why people hate each other so easily." The young half-ghost thinks about it for a moment and shakes her head a little. "At least they did not dislike you personally. I would have understood that less." She takes another sip of her tea, trying to figure it out, but in the end she drops it with a small shrug. Mystia is back safely and learned what she wanted to learn, so it turned out well in the end.

The mention of her ghost half, makes the little half ghost glance at the translucent part of herself floating next to her with a small blush. "Ah .. I kind of try to .. umm .. be not very obvious about this part of myself." One of the reason she does not use her ghost half as often as she could. There is also her slight clumsiness when using the floating blob-like appendage. Youmu still has to go quite a long way in her training after all. Turning back to Mystia she smiles a little. "It's good to know there were nice people as well, not only the rude ones. I'm glad they helped you out and cheered you up." She does not really want to imagine how Mystia's stay would have been without that help. She smiles slightly at Capistrano's growing agitation, having had enough time to spend with the active little doll herself to know her restlessness well. Watching Mystia keep her daughter calm so easily makes Youmu a little bit envious. The best she could manage herself is simply channelling the dolls energy into useful activities.

The little girl turns a bit thoughtful at the mention of Yukari. "Well, it would be odd for them to suddenly end up at a place they don't know and Yukari-sama would probably not explain anything to them, leaving them quite confused. They would probably be scared too, especially if they ended up here in the Netherworld with all the ghosts."[/i] Youmu twitches a little at the thought of something like that happening to her.

The topic returning to Capistrano quickly makes the small half ghost smile again and when the doll's expression lights up, her own does a little bit as well. "I would like that very much. Capistrano-chan can come here any time she wishes. Yuyuko-sama likes her too." Her Mistress is fortunately quite easy-going and has a knack for making friends fast somehow. "You both are good friends to me and will always welcome you gladly." Blushing a little bit, the silver haired gardener nibbles on one of the sweets she brought out with the tea.
Youmu Konpaku
Main Character

Postby Mystia Lorelei » 14 Sep 2013 22:57

Mystia finished off her cup of tea, letting Capistrano out from her lap as she listened to what Youmu had to say about the situation as well. Everything just felt... so much better now. She really was glad to have this kind of interaction again with a friend and having her little 'daughter' with her again made her start to feel more and more relaxed, which in a way was bad since she still had things that needed to be done today so getting tired now wouldn't help her in the slightest,

"Well.. if I had taken it personally I don't think I would have stayed either... I'm still really glad for everyone that helped me while I was there. Before I go though, I'd like to at least teach you how to make something I made, that way I can start to pay you back a little for helping me so much with Capistrano here. I'm sure that she'd like to do something too, its nice to catch up with you but.. I think she's getting a little restless." She looked down at the doll who was still fidgeting and squirming on her lap like a little child, but stopping upon the mention that she was actually doing it. She gave her mother a bright smile at the notion getting to cook with her again and immediately flew off to the kitchen without waiting for the other two,

"I have a couple of simple recipes that I could show you that are great for snacks or a small meal. You can add all sorts of things to them as well, its a little like filled rice balls, but warm instead and usually have some kind of seasoned meat as a filling ooh and the outside part isn't just the normal rice, you have to work it differently and there's even ways to season that too." Without even realizing it she was starting to get off onto a tangent again, but showing someone her new knowledge of her cooking was just to exciting for her. She grabbed her bag as she stood up from the table with a bright smile, "Could you show me to the kitchen please?"
Mystia Lorelei
Main Character

Return to Netherworld