[Ask First] Manufacturer Warranty

Locations: Marisa Kirisame's House, Alice Margatroid's House, Kourindou, The Hakurei Shrine, Gate to Makai
Forum rules
The Forest of Magic is a place brimming with energy and power. The dense trees and deep magic that permeates the forest makes it almost suffocating, but also seems to attract a number of youkai. The forest isn't travelled by many, and only the strange or the magical choose it as their home. The forest is home to two magical beings, the human magician Marisa Kirisame and the youkai puppeteer Alice Margatroid. Marisa's house seems to double as a shop, an Anything-Goes type of store, but whether or not she does any actual business is something of a mystery. Kourindou, owned by Rinnosuke, is another shop on the edge of the Forest of Magic near the human village, and is frequently visited by humans and youkai alike. The Hakurei Shrine, cared for by the shrine maiden Reimu Hakurei, also resides in a thinner area of the forest, near the great Hakurei border.

Re: [Ask First] Manufacturer Warranty

Postby Marisa Kirisame » 17 Sep 2013 17:39

"Well aren't you sweet? But no payment is needed from you, even if you're making me do all the work of gathering the items. I'll let you make the items and we'll call it even." The witch would say with a mocking grin, making sure that the shopkeeper heard her loud and clear from her position in front of the door.

It wasn't much of an issue to watch Rinnosuke always doing weird things like just move around items, if anything it gave Marisa a good chance to look at what he wasn't too willing to show so long as she wasn't pretending to look. or hidden away somewhere when she was pretending to browse. In a sense, she really never "acquired" too many items, barely any in fact as most of it while it came be amusing, is still useless junk that would cluster her home even more.

"Anyways! Give me about a week or two and I'll have everything you need and maybe more! You stay out of trouble now!" Marisa giggles before making her loud exit thought the front door, now just leaving Rinnosuke with his thoughts.
Marisa Kirisame
Main Character

Previous

Return to Forest of Magic